It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F... E.U.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

And what about MANDATORY military support commanded from Belgium?
the UK WILL NOT do that,and it could threaten NATO anyway.
en.wikipedia.org...
investmentwatchblog.com... eave/

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57
I did specify it in the OP, when I used the term "My Country has paid in full and then some".

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: audubon
In that case you should have replied to that poster directly. Those that engage their brains before hitting reply have much less need for luck.

I did, you wuckfit. Surely it hasn't escaped your attention that you are the one who has misunderstood things here, not me, not the poster I was talking to, and - it appears - not anyone else either.

This is getting silly. Let's move on.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I did specify it in the OP, when I used the term "My Country has paid in full and then some".

You opened your OP with the Hungarian case. If I'm not mistaken, you are British.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Brexit is a f###up and will be a total disaster, and those of you who voted for it are now crying into your little union jack hankies..Well Boo Hoo. First Brexit voters then Trump voters. How #ing dumber could it get.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Be a liberal with a cellphone and you'll NEVER know it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I am indeed my friend.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon
The post I replied to did not have the "A reply to" contained in it, but if it is my misunderstanding please disregard it.
By the way calling me wuckfit made me laugh.

edit on 8-9-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Brexit is a f###up and will be a total disaster, and those of you who voted for it are now crying into your little union jack hankies..Well Boo Hoo. First Brexit voters then Trump voters. How #ing dumber could it get.

This is a typical comment from a remoaner. Full of anger and hate with not a single rational or compelling point.

I voted for Brexit and I'm certainly not crying into no hankie.
In fact, I'm more determined and happy that we are leaving!

The only way Brexit will be a total disaster is if the EU, as they are currently doing, try and be as awkward as possible. Dragging the process as long as possible in the hope of us either changing our minds or giving us a bad deal to prevent other countries from leaving.

Even their chief negotiator Michel Barnier has said that he wants to punish and teach us what leaving means. These are nasty people who only want to keep their political project alive, they don't care about the people of Europe.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

This is a typical comment from a remoaner. Full of anger and hate with not a single rational or compelling point.

And also someone who wanted Scotland to leave the UK.... the irony!

I voted for Brexit and I'm certainly not crying into no hankie.
In fact, I'm more determined and happy that we are leaving!

Amen to that!!

The only way Brexit will be a total disaster is if the EU, as they are currently doing, try and be as awkward as possible. Dragging the process as long as possible in the hope of us either changing our minds or giving us a bad deal to prevent other countries from leaving.
Even their chief negotiator Michel Barnier has said that he wants to punish and teach us what leaving means. These are nasty people who only want to keep their political project alive, they don't care about the people of Europe.

There are people trying to sabotage Brexit ...... some surreptitiously and others

more obvious .... Jeremy Corbyn, Phillip Hammond, Kenneth Clarke, Vince Cable,

and Tony Blair, to name but a few.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

They stop being refugees when they don't apply to stay in the first safe country they arrive at. They then become migrants.

I think that's right, but it doesn't apply to the 120,000 refugees in this legal row.

I should add, I think the total number of refugees subject to the quota turned out to be more than 120,000 - but not by a huge percentage. I've only been paying occasional attention to this entire debacle.

Germany wants to redistribute the million new arrivals that they invited in from Afghanistan, Pakistand and who knows where else. Agree to any agreement now basically leaves an open door. It costs around £120K to "integrate" a single person; translators, english language lessons, social workers, housing, food, benefits.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Germany wants to redistribute the million new arrivals that they invited in from Afghanistan, Pakistand and who knows where else. Agree to any agreement now basically leaves an open door. It costs around £120K to "integrate" a single person; translators, english language lessons, social workers, housing, food, benefits.

I really doubt this whole assertion, in its outline and its details. It doesn't tally at all well with how the EU would make such decisions (Angela Merkel doesn't rule Europe) and the "£120k" figure is suspiciously equal to the 120k refugees discussed earlier in the thread. I think you've plucked these notions from thin air. But if you can back them up, I'll be glad to admit I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

I really doubt this whole assertion, in its outline and its details. It doesn't tally at all well with how the EU would make such decisions (Angela Merkel doesn't rule Europe)

If thats the case ... I think somebody needs to inform her, as it was her who

invited all and sundry into every country in Europe without so much as a

'by your leave'.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

There was someone or two trying change clear facts about the size of ransom demand at the start of the thread , turning mapped territory into un mapped marshland . Plus , the user is not an anarchist , and a reasonable appraisal of his/her argument is expected . Sorry if you took it personally .

There have been good reasons to be defensive of our sovereignty . And there are gatecrashers at our party .

the authority of a state to govern itself or another state. "national sovereignty" synonyms: autonomy, independence, self-government, self-rule, home rule, self-legislation, self-determination, non-alignment, freedom "full West German sovereignty was achieved in 1955"

If people's families fought wars on this matter of sovereignty , which they did , and they did so for the futures of their families , and the actual freedom of their countries by collection, then we owe it to all of them still , to keep any entity which encroaches upon British National , or other sovereignty , in its fullest sense , at bay . Including , moreover , the dead ones

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Fu.. the EU is right!

But not because of hateful and vindictive ex-soviet states that just want to damage russia now. Not because of eastern rightwinger states that behave now like the state in the middle of europe that kicked their asses, some decades ago.

Let´s talk about Hungary, Poland, Slovakia(the worst rightwingers governments in Europe and the EU now).
Hungary, had to take 1294 refugees. Again, 1294!!! Slovakia 902. Not even a thousand but 902!!!
But they had no problems to take the EU money to turn their (partly)ex-soviet third world sh*tholes into cheap copies of the western states. Without that EU money these righwinger states still would be the origin of miliions of refugees, migrants, that flooded middle and western Europe in the 1980´s and 1990`s!

They still have no problems to take the millions every month(like Turky, which isn´t even EU), millions they receive from Brussels, from the EU. Getting money from the EU is in reality getting money from the german taxpayers, as the world knows since the Euro Greece debacle. So it is not a wonder that those that pay most, will have the most to say, to decide. You wanna have more to say, to decide in the EU? Pay more, pay as much for example germany pays, the german taxpayers have to pay, without being asked. So that this rightwinger nations are able to look like only just build and Germany doesn´t know how to pay for it´s own schools, the digital and normal infrastructure, social things etc.

Fu*k the EU for that! Fu*k the EU for these eastern leeches states which just take, take, take but pay nothing back(except Estonia, maybe). And if they have to take 1295 or 902 refugees, while middle European states took millions(the states that pay most for the well-being of these russia hating eastern miniature states), they start to cry.

What about Poland?
I don´t have anything against polish people(except the ultranationalists, rightwingers, neonazis, PiS supporters), how could i? Some of my best friends are from polish origin, i had several girlfriends in my life that were from polish origin(thank the universe for that!), i know polish people since i can think. No wonder, i live in western Germany...

Often i ask myself if more polish people live outsides of Poland than in Poland. You meet those "a thousand times in a minute Kurwa yelling" people everywhere outside of Poland, who is left IN Poland? And the PiS government of that state of migrants and fleeing people wants to be a bit like Germany from 1933-45??? That government wants to be against migrants, foreigners and refugees? How ridicolous and paradox is that?

And for Poland it is the same like for all of those eastern EU states(which are only EU so they can become NATO and the NATO get´s cheap "human material ", to surround Russia for example). Before the EU money they were even worse than the GDR. 50, 60, 70 years behind the western states, like the neighbour Germany, for example. And who had the chance to leave these states into western direction, took that chance. Not long ago, but they seem to forget really fast!

If you join a club, let´s say a golf club(people do that often because of expanding relationships they can profit from), you have to follow the rules. For sure you should have read them before signing the membership contract. If those rules say that you have to wear suit and tie at the meetings, you wear suits and ties at the meetings.

These eastern minature states joined the EU for good trade relationships, to be able to act as the big boy against russia, to get on the same level like the western states. But they don´t even have to pay for their membership, they GET money from that "club", lots of money. But not even then they are willing to follow the rules, rules they read before they signed the membership contract. They think they only have rights but no obligations, for not paying the club that is responsible for the well-being they profit now from, in this former third world countries.

I would not be sad if those states would leave the EU. Like: No more money, every paid money has to be paid back, in the same time frame they got it from the EU(maybe german taxpayers get some of their money back, so we can renovate our schools, get good(!!!) teachers again, renew our infrastructure, because since our money is used for EU crap, Germany slowly looks like these eastern states looked before they got the EU money!). No EU profits anymore, instantly. No more money for neonazis and leeches! Then they can crawl back into the "southern exit" of russia, begging for forgiveness, for being such a loudmouth with having the EU and by that the NATO behind them.

They wouldn´t risk such a behaviour with Russia, they would creep on all fours and shake while saying "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.". You would not hear a No. Oooh, they would take refugees and even take a bow and say thank you! Maybe it is that what they want back. But they think:

The west is so weak, so soft, we can do whatever we want, they will not punish us, but will still pay and pay and pay. Simply because.... it´s the west, and not russia(better the soviets anymore). Play by the rules you know and knew, without any cherry picking, or leave and make your own money, after paying your debts back!

I am not saying this because i like the EU, i hate it, but because it is just the next step to a "one world government"(better something like in the book 1984, because you need enemies from the outside, as a ruler, to keep the people caught up in fear), a "one world government" where a few ultrarich beings rule the whole world.

And not because the "poor", "poor" eastern states that are forced to take "millions of refugees at once"... Remember, Hungary 1294 and Slovakia 902 refugees, for example. If i would get millions over millions every month, since years, i would take 1294 or 902 refugees in my country. I would show a bit of gratitude for the fact that my former sh*thole of a eastern european third world country is not a sh*thole anymore. I would show a bit of gratitude for those, that pay now the bills for the whole effing EU and it´s Euro, for those that didn´t hit, kick, pepperspray my own people some years ago, when they were millions of migrants that flooded the west. And not act like a little Hobby Hitler that risks the EU money, the guarantee for the well-being of "his own" people.

No, those states are not forced by the EU community to do something they don´t want to, they are forced to fullfill the contracts they signed. But they would have signed everything to get the EU money, hoping that they never have to pay anything back, let it be money or with taking a few refugees.

These selfish states are the last reason to hate elites brotherhoods like the EU!
They are and were not "raped" by the EU, they sucked on it´s breasts and felt really good, till mommy said that neverending sucking is not everything, that they maybe have to grow, stand on their own feet and pay at least a bit back, and if it just is goodwill.

Would you feed such a selfish child till it is 50, while it only takes, demands, but pays nothing back for living pretty comfortable and good ?

As i said, there a million GOOD reasons to be against the EU, but now becasue of how "bad" these east european leeches were treated by the EU, with paying them uncountable millions other EU taxpayers had and have to pay for!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem see above long quote

If people listened carefully to Farage they would hear him saying exactly these things , at the right time in the correct debates , inside of the European Parliament . Here is a European poster with the same view of the same affair.

'Organised crime' and 'daylight robbery' is kind of thing he called the 'redistribution budget' , or the 'reallocation fund' . *needs refs. Largess political speeches have been made there at the Parliament , but only the parliament channel reported them , and anyone has to listen to hear , even as the amassed snakes hissed at the rather disturbing truths being spoken about what has been going on .

The Europe of Nations and Freedom umbrella group , endorsed by the conservative party at the same debate , used similar damning language to Farage . If there are conspiracies as vast as this going on within the EU infrastructure , in the shadowy places of an unaccountable organisation , then we shouldn't want to be part of it . We in Britain have been the peters being robbed to pay the pauls . Eg robs peter to pay paul
edit on 9-9-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

I'm not going to argue with you about our differences (I did try above to make myself clear) as I see there would be no chance to convince you to revise your opinions, so let's move on.
edit on 9 9 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If I could undrink the gin or had longer to think , I would . My grandparents are the ones who fed the crews who took the Lancasters to bomb the sh*t out of Germany . Think about that at breakfast time

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I agree 100% fella!
Nothing against the french, germans, poles....whatever and to some degree I like SOME integration. I would also expect to have to 'fit-in' were I to dcied to live elsewhere in europe. When in Rome ?

I think whats happening now is that people are waking up to what politicos have signed us up to over past twenty years. Going as far as changing a constitution to a 'treaty' is fraud and collusion ona grand scale by ALL the Uk parties!

They dont seem to have cottoned onto the fact that news is available through sources other than the state propaganda agencies. We can see that the other EU countries are NOT as happy as we're told, quite the opposite, they seem to be fizzing !!! Ireland was interesting in that they clearly voted NO and were then besieged until the required result was had. Much the same as the UK is now, despite a clear Eff-Off the 'remainers' wont let it go.

What I find sinister is that as in the US, any semblance of political competance, experiance or common sense is M.I.A !
Are these corrupt alcoholic perverts what passes as leadership these days. Currently destroying Europe brick by brick, these charlatans are leading us over the cliff !

Boxes by ClydeBuilt:

Hand me down yon box my son, the one thats draped in red, for civil wars abroad this day and we may soon be dead. The box is auld and swathed in red, for red is deaths dark colour. Its treated harsh, it should be blue, for blue is freedoms mother.

We shall not die alone my son, for other men and sons are talking just as we. For now and then these things must pass, that freemen remain free. So hand me down my box dear son, aye closer, to my bed, shine these guns bright....take 'them' the fight for truth is never dead!

Some Bobbing John or Jane may dance tae guile ye from your ardour, but stay your hand and sheath your blade, for truth she has nae colour. Nae waving flag, nor beating drum can call you to their lie, for dare ye dance a harlots prance, then you will surely die.

They always come...they always do...a scant few years or more, for 'higher men' who plot such things, are rotten to the core. They cannot see, they cannot hear the souls who raised them high, they only know that when it comes, its not their time to die.

For evil men whom we have raised, have brought us to this end. They bob and weave and sell their arse, their riches to pretend. And with our hearts, our swords at hand, our rights we must defend. And rights they are by God, my son, and by God are defended, no english marque nor royal hand to be by favour ended.

Shine up my steel and test my guns, that our aim will be true, for I know of no better man to fight aside, my son that man is you. Our time to fight is drawing near and our hearts must be willing, to fight that fight, defend the right and rage among the killing.

For we hail not from mountain glens, the plaid around our shoulders. No throaty chants, no gaelic rants from out among the boulders. For we are urban warriors son, unblessed with Alba's beauty. But rest assured as Albas poor, we shall still fund our duty.

Alba agus Albion Cu'bras !

a reply to: CulturalResilience

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
UK here. The majority of us don't want to leave. It was swung by the baby boomers craving some ridiculous idealised view of the 1970s, then a load of people moaning about Muslims.

We're absolutely nowhere near any kind of agreement yet. All we've seen is the pound slump constantly, to a point where it's almost in line with the euro.

"Oh but we'll just export more!"

Export what? We don't make anything any more. Ridiculous.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join