It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr says he wanted dirt on Hillary from Russia to determine her fitness for office

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Its a saying.

Unless the people here are Clinton herself, you guys need to stop running to her defense.

Her honor isnt in tact. She is terrible. Oooh. Did you see what I said? Start typing fast and poke the keys like they were missiles. Lol

Its pathetic. Trump waa waa, *hears Clinton not praised...."She is so brave! Waa waa"

Also, the use of the word triggered so often shows how embarrassed you guys are by it. Its not our word. LoL

Also, there is no "our side", or a "they".

You are being this bitchy to your own people who dont agree with you.

Its awful.

edit on 9 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

Please, give me 2 accomplishments that she completed as Sec of State?

1. She filled her pockets with foreign money.
2. She.....

Oh well, maybe you are right.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SwordOfJustices

Let's forget that she was the most highly qualified experienced candidate to ever run for president and then that might become believable. He was checking her qualifications. Lol.
First lady of Arkansas, first lady of the United States (and not a trophy wife) Two term senator, Secretary of state.

The most HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE EVER???
Silly did you hit your head?
I didn't even read the rest of the thread to see who else called you out for that mindnumbingly ridiculous statement.
Change that to the most CROOKED and the most CORRUPT and you would dead on the money.
Wow.....just wow.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: spy66
Its like you People want the bigest kriminal to rule you all. I understand that you have to choose between the two evils, but why in hell would you want the most evil of them all?

Good question. Why did we elect Trump?

Even i know why Trumph was elected. Because it can't have been you who elected him. The system got him elected,.. not any of you. A Democracy is not like what you think it is is. What ever is in the best Interest Of The United States Of America comes before the vote of the People. Trumph was elected because he was more suitable to do the job that the US needs to do now.

WHat's in the best interest of the United states of America. Dont have to have anything about what the People want.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Sometimes I feel like a seeing eye dog.
Gotta lead the blind so they don't hurt themselves.

Another mind bender.
Who is leading you?
Nobody in their right mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You can post a link to her bio all day - but can you list specific legislation, programs that were successful, and actual accomplishments she had?

You also keep referring to Trump as a liar, but you seem to forget about the numerous lies from Hillary herself... i.e. sniper fire and an attack on a consulate being about a video...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

i have never before voted in a presidential election until this very last one. although i voted for trump, i see my vote as against Hillary not for trump. she is the only reason i voted for the first time. but now i plan to vote every election cycle every 2 years. this last election cycle really opened my eyes to the evil crap that goes on in our government.i will be doing alot of research on the people running from now on.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I thought the meeting was about "adoption".

You're thinking of what "adoption" means in the U.S. In Russia, it means receipt of dirt on crooked Hillary.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, it means killing the Magnitski Act.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Let's forget that she was the most highly qualified experienced candidate to ever run for president and then that might become believable. He was checking her qualifications. Lol.
First lady of Arkansas, first lady of the United States (and not a trophy wife) Two term senator, Secretary of state. Yeah he needed the Russians to fill him in .
What a crock.
I see the lying gene has passed from father to son.

Along with all the scandals that were real.

"I did not have any sexual relations with that Saudi prince".....

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

This mentality is why the left lost a lot of working class folks this past election, and Hillary's supporters don't even realize it as they continue with the same know it all elitism.

That combined with dismissive ad hominem won't help people agree with you...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: carewemust

No, it means killing the Magnitski Act.

Magnitsky Act - en.wikipedia.org...

How does getting dirt on Hillary kill this act?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

This mentality is why the left lost a lot of working class folks this past election, and Hillary's supporters don't even realize it as they continue with the same know it all elitism.

That combined with dismissive ad hominem won't help people agree with you...

Never turn away gifts from Democrats. Embrace them with a hug and thank-you, like Trump did with Chuck Schumer yesterday.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I don't recall Trump jr passing a detective exam or being employed by any investigative agencies. So why again is it Trump jr's responsibility to vet Clinton? Also, what idiot would believe the son of a candidate's claims about the opposing candidate? And you are buying this load of horse manure? Sheesh... Don't you guys even attempt to use that grey matter between your ears anymore? Naaaaah. If Trump or, even I guess, his son say something then it should NEVER be questioned. It's clearly the only right answer.

Do you need to pass a detective exam to do opposition research? That's a new one.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Sometimes I feel like a seeing eye dog.
Gotta lead the blind so they don't hurt themselves.

Luckily we can all count on you to cheerlead for Hilary at every possible turn, even when it means making up a reason to do it.

It really says something that the "most highly qualified candidate to ever run for president" was such a monumentally awful person that she lost to a reality TV star/businessman.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: SwordOfJustices
a reply to: Krazysh0t

To reduce taxes and increase the military and improve VA.

You guys speak in absolute falsehoods

You do realize your boy just cut out OT for salaried employees, right? That affects me, hard, I thrive on my OT pay, but billionaire Donald believes that I already make enough money

"He's against the gloablists," lol right that's why he's still doing arms deals with Saudi Arabia. That's why he's continuing Obama's deportation programs (contrary to good propaganda Obama's deported more than anyone else). That's why he's cutting down on SALARIED workers benefits

Because he's looking out for the little guy!

How about you take another gander. Basically what happened is Obama ran out of time in office to get his legislation passed with a salary threshold of $47,476 ($913 a week) but the Department of Labor fought him on it, not Trump.

Here is what was passed under Trump:

Working Families Flexibility Act

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Was that an E.O.?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwordOfJustices
a reply to: Krazysh0t

She could have said, stop mistreating women or no weapons sale to you. And it would have worked.

In the eyes of a Saudi, the way they treat their women is not "mistreatment" or "maltreatment," it is the correct way.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Lol indeed. You sure got triggered and read a lot into that post rather quickly.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Its like you People want the bigest kriminal to rule you all. I understand that you have to choose between the two evils, but why in hell would you want the most evil of them all?

Good question. Why did we elect Trump?

Even i know why Trumph was elected. Because it can't have been you who elected him. The system got him elected,.. not any of you. A Democracy is not like what you think it is is. What ever is in the best Interest Of The United States Of America comes before the vote of the People. Trumph was elected because he was more suitable to do the job that the US needs to do now.

WHat's in the best interest of the United states of America. Dont have to have anything about what the People want.

Clearly someone doesn't know what a rhetorical question is.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join