It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr says he wanted dirt on Hillary from Russia to determine her fitness for office

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

IRS has criminal investigation unit that catches evasion and laundering and focuses primarily on big businesses and billionaires like Trump organization and Trump.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SwordOfJustices

Oh were you there?
Perhaps the FBI should question you.
Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's public information.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Clinton should have been removed from the public light long ago. The fact she is still propped up shows the entrenched disconnect from reality.

There is nothing special about this woman. She isnt talented, didnt do things that were spectacular or even good.

She has a vagina. Thats about it. She was born a woman. Oooh.

Most of the people who talk about her these days are from your side of the political aisle. Case in point. This thread. Police your own and stop blaming the left for your obsessions.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwordOfJustices

IRS has criminal investigation unit that catches evasion and laundering and focuses primarily on big businesses and billionaires like Trump organization and Trump.

So? You trust the government's investigative abilities 100%? I guess you don't have a problem with the Comey ruling on Clinton then.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
If Hillary fought so much for women, please give me an example which country has women condition improved because of her?

link   

Sure. Keep telling yourself that.
Opposition research. Opposition research.

Funny how that becomes reprehensible when it's the contents of the trump dossier.
Then it's ill gotten gain.

You're outta your league here.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

IRS has more resources than you or anyone else will ever have. Obama helped to elect Hillary in 2016. Obama was the boss of IRS.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I accept Comey's ruling on Hillary. Hillary is a good woman.

link   

Ok then I will take that as affirmation that you agree with the Comey ruling about Hillary not needing to be indicted.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure but to believe that is what junior was doing when he met with the Russians at trump tower is very naive.
He was planning their combined attack on a candidate so that Russia could gain favors and have sanctions relieved.

But why then did they increase the sanctions ?

link   

I accept Comey's ruling on Hillary. Hillary is a good woman.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is no trade between Russia and America. Sanctions are a political gesture. Nothing more. It affects no one.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Is that so? Then what is the point of this thread blindly defending Trump jr. "researching" something you know he wouldn't have found from a hostile foreign government?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Because opposition research is what candidates do to prevent manchurian candidates or agents of foreign powers from ever becoming presidents. It is legal and encouraged.

Hillary has done many dealings with Russia while she was secretary of state. Who knows if all of these are clean as a baby's bum.

If a Russian lawyer says Hillary committed crime in her dealings with Russia, I would check it out.

edit on 7-9-2017 by SwordOfJustices because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I must say i am very confused With the Americans. Why in hell would they want a presiden like Hillary if she is has done all these Things?

Man, even if Russia provided the evidence i dont get it. WHat kind of People are you Americans?

Its like you People want the bigest kriminal to rule you all. I understand that you have to choose between the two evils, but why in hell would you want the most evil of them all?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

He will be the first domino to fall, followed by Manafort, then by Trump himself. These morons can't even lie without lying.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Name one crime she's guilty of.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Russia is not an ally.
What world do you live on?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No crime. Hillary is a good woman. So is Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join