It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So you are okay with a gay or trans person not getting hired even if they are the best one qualified for a job, or a trans person getting turned down for medical treatment just because they're trans, or a gay/trans person being refused housing just because they are gay/trans.

Good for you. Join the Republican party then. You're perfect for each other.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What is with all the threads on ATS calling the left Nazis and racists instead of calling out the actual nazis and racists in the US?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: neo96
The left and right NEVER switched sides.

What former Republican President wanted:
  • A National Health Service to include all existing government medical agencies.
  • Social insurance, to provide for the elderly, the unemployed, and the disabled
  • Limited the ability of judges to order injunctions to limit labor strikes.
  • A minimum wage law for women
  • An eight-hour workday
  • A federal securities commission
  • Farm relief
  • Workers' compensation for work-related injuries
  • An inheritance tax

Perhaps the most even-handed, fact-based post thus far.

Bravo.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gryphon66

Are you just generalizing me with everyone else whom criticizes sjw insanity, and then labeling me a conservative republican for it, which is standard fare for liberals in particular these days, or do you have something specific i did in mind to justify yohr assertion?

Only a Sith thinks in absolutes!

I'm not generalizing you at all. I'm speaking directly to what I repeatedly see in your posts, which you have admitted to.

Your political critiques are 90 times out of a hundred, set against what you perceive as "liberal, left, progressive, etc."

You're partisan in your delivery, if not in your position.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Federal antidiscrimination laws are universal in all US territories. No?

But since you brought it up, if anything said rule set props up protects everyone but straight white males (ie special rights), therefore to continue pushing for more and more fine details is a perpetution of SJW Supremacy. Meaning you had best noy criticize those dastardly White Supremacists lest you be criticizing yourself for being but different stripes from the same cloth. I swear your lot are like lawmakers whom just cant ever stop making new laws to stack on top of the ever growing pile of previous laws, akin to dope fiends chasing the dragon.

Did you miss me?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

But since you brought it up, if anything said rule set props up protects everyone but straight white males (ie special rights), therefore to continue pushing for more and more fine details is a perpetution of SJW Supremacy

Social justice, in these contexts, should always be "supreme".

It was their continual push for finer details that led to civil rights legislation, women's suffrage, gay rights, etc.

Until such a point where all people, regardless of whom they are, can be treated equally, it should be pushed for.

So I think you are way off the mark on this one.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The statement has been made that people can be deluded by various "dirty tricks" used by politicians, and of course, that comment is true. I've said the same thing on multiple occasions. I'm on the record ad nauseam as to the fact that I believe that ALL POLITICIANS are psychotic liars.

The problems come in, in my opinion, when we, the common folks, and I like to think, some of the more aware common folks here at ATS, do nothing more than repeat the standard fare presented by the media/entertainment control complex ... and that doesn't matter if it's "right or left."

The whole thread is predicated on just that kind of nonsense. We all know that the makeup of the Democratic Party pre-1968 was constituted in large part by Southerners The policies of that party to that time reflect that. We know that beginning as early as 1948 but particularly post-1968 that trend switched and the Southerners joined the Republican Party.

These facts are just not debatable.

In Reagan's "big tent" the Segregationalists/States Rights group was melded with the Religious Right, Warhawks and Corporatists.

The classic Republicans focused on labor rights, equal rights and small business joined the Democrats.

This is just straightforward truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thats just the times. Your team is totally out their shiaite, is out goosestepping beating and rioting and shooting people despite having equal rights, etc. And even dropped the antiwar movement i used to be with you guys on agaibst the neocons, thus proving it was never even a real movement just partisan trickster bs, which im quite offended about btw. So after years of my antics you know me forfowas directed entirely at the neocons those years, obama got in abd i sat it out for 6 years to let you allndo your thing, i tune back in and WTF youre all Big Business worshippers of robber barrons multinational corporations, totally cool with oabama hillary being psychopath warmongers, and then whats this open persecution of white males like straight out of 1933 Germany persecution of the Jews, yeah it took me a year of getting caught up on my critiques of all your teams BS once you had 8 full POTUS years. I mean your policies are even nuts now too because when you add the identity politicks to it all none of it even adds up, just layers and layers of nonsense if not pure hypocrisy. The repubicans their policies leave much to be desired, but damn no where near the insanity and hardcore DIVISION your guys are hell bent on. And for you guys to brazenly incorporate most the other bs id skewer them for not limited to war mongering, hey gobahead and appky the Hostile Media Effect to my efforts, but myvtrack record of over a decade and my ever continual lipnsrvice against partisansnip in general and the Two Partys both in particular speaks for itself. And ill add, ive always loathed and openly lamented federal politics being twisted into Moral Emotiobal Edge Issues, i prefer thing that truly matter to ALL humans like inperialism, technocracy, inflation, but effin a you guys got 8 years and made EVERYTHING about wedge issues and yes it pisses me off i even have to decode all that kind of bs just to even set the stage to get ibto the REAL issues facing us all all of us humans.

Everyone has equal rigjts now. So lets quit fighting and figure out the elites methods thatvscrew us all collectively.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

A Maoist with a Capitalist facade...being from China.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What is your "EXTRA-CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT ATTACK MATRIX?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, 60 YEARS ago. The gays right stuff wrapped up you didbt see me on here complaining. Then in response your team turns full on fascist goon squad beating everyone down verbally psychologoically and even physically and economically even just for complaining about said PERSECUTION. You trolled the white supremacy back into existence in response to your bs, and then your hair lights on fire and you scream see see seeeeee....

All which Supremacy of your group over all others is the same as the white supremacists you claim to be different than, against, etc. And tou know it. You know exactly what im saying.byet youll play totally dishonest and derail the threads and all that you in particular arouns here. Is everything world with this world. The worst stuff our species has to offer.

And Hitler would be proud. Even more proud than the police state surveillance apparatus your party has helped set up.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

What is your "EXTRA-CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT ATTACK MATRIX?

Um, what? LOL

I like that!

I be releasing it soon, but it will be called The Darkest Patterns, and it isnt of any partisan viewpoint, its for HUMANITY. No one will be able to label me a partisan ever again once they see it...
edit on 7-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Dude, I don't have "a team." You want to ignore the actual people carrying Nazi flags, wearing Nazi uniforms, spouting Nazi rhetoric and performing Nazi ACTIONS that are being tacitly supported by the Republican party and Presdient Trump, and cite disparate "anti-fascist" groups that are not aligned with the Democrats, liberals or anyone else (ask them, they'll tell you.) "on the left" with the violence we've seen a rise in beginning in 2010 with the TEA PARTY crap right through last summer with Trump calling for his followers to beat, kick and "send them out on stretchers"?

You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

You're focused on one "side" as the great evil while you mumble nonsense propagated by the other "side" while claiming that you believe there aren't two "sides."

No, everyone doesn't have equal rights ... by your own statements. You believe that White Men are somehow the most abused, disadvantaged, discriminated against individuals in the country CONVENIENTLY FORGETTING the fact that the vast majority of individuals in the power centers of government, corporations, banking and all the other power centers are WHITE MEN.

Cry me a river.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yeah, 60 YEARS ago. The gays right stuff wrapped up you didbt see me on here complaining.

So social justice is a good thing, right? We should always push to further define the details in order to ensure equal rights.

Then in response your team turns full on fascist goon squad beating everyone down verbally psychologoically and even physically and economically even just for complaining about said PERSECUTION

Who's my team and what persecution? Who's being persecuted?

You trolled the white supremacy back into existence in response to your bs, and then your hair lights on fire and you scream see see seeeeee....

Back in to existence?

It was never fully eradicated. Not sure you are making much sense.

All which Supremacy of your group over all others is the same as the white supremacists you claim to be different than, against, etc. And tou know it.

See. You're not making much sense. Those that push for true social justice are not the same as white supremacists. Laughable hyperbole does not make for a good argument.

You know exactly what im saying.byet youll play totally dishonest and derail the threads and all that you in particular arouns here. Is everything world with this world. The worst stuff our species has to offer.

No. I really don't. Other than an attempt to attack me personally, I have no clue what you just said.

And Hitler would be proud. Even more proud than the police state surveillance apparatus your party has helped set up.

My party? What party is that?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Straight white males don't get refused housing just because they are straight white males. But in some states, gay and trans people can legally be refused housing just because they are gay/trans. You obviously don't have a problem with that. I do.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We all have the same rights now. You want more rights for every one thats one thing. Problem is your team riots for additonal roghts for specific groups, while persecuting straight white males. And then actlikee anyone is going to listen to listen to you. Naturally, they wont. So when they dont you goosestep like little brownshirts to make them, openly defend multinational corporations censoring freaking cyberspace, and so on.

If thats what "social justice" is then its a cancer, just like the nazis were in germany. Go watch some ww2 documentaries to see what had to happen there to stop it. See the cities turned to rubble.

All everyone needs is libertarianism. But thats not divisive enough for the culture of partisan hackery.

edit on 7-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

A matrix requires TARGETING reference points ,send it PM and I'll FACE BOOK it to the Scouts if its useable,They should get a kick out of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Are there not federal antidiscrimination laws? Tell them they go enforce it, nope instead youll all flame the internet and persecute people that had nothing to do with any of it. Oh, and then assert it justifies communism.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Straight white males don't get refused housing just because they are straight white males. But in some states, gay and trans people can legally be refused housing just because they are gay/trans. You obviously don't have a problem with that. I do.

LGBT can be fired for no reason. And of course, day by day, Republcian States are desperately trying to chip away at marriage equality.

There would be no need for Civil Rights Acts or protected classes if there wasn't discrimination. We see it here on a daily basis, racism, sexism, nativism, homophobia, etc. and usually from the VERY FOLKS who are so desperately trying to deny that there are any issues with discrimination for anyone EXCEPT White Straight Men.

It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Those federal laws don't include protection for sexual orientation or gender identity.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join