It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Would you hush please, I'm trying to make a point.

Republican or Democrat party only as the answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And which party has the legacy of less state rights, more federal government and more taxes?

I'll go with AM's answer, on this one.

But, it's true: Republicans created the income tax and Republicans in power, today, (not so) secretly loooove to spend tax money...and as much as they can get away with spending.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Do you think I am a Republican/Conservative????

Is this why you are asking me these questions? I've never been a Republican in my life! I was, however, a Democrat my entire adult life until 2008 when I registered as 'Unaffiliated.'

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I ask you a straightforward question that you continue to duck. Speaking of straw man arguments please quote where I've said that Black Americans are intellectually deficient.

Oh that's right I didn't. You, on the other hand have claI Med that for some unknown reason Black Americans aren't able, like you seem to think everyone else is, of seeing that the Democrats are oppressing them.

So, one more chance to preserve some semblance of intellectual integrity in your post.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I ask you a straightforward question that you continue to duck. Speaking of straw man arguments please quote where I've said that Black Americans are intellectually deficient.

Oh that's right I didn't. You, on the other hand have claI Med that for some unknown reason Black Americans aren't able, like you seem to think everyone else is, of seeing that the Democrats are oppressing them.

So, one more chance to preserve some semblance of intellectual integrity in your post.

Your questions are all strawman arguments. There's nothing to answer to because I haven't argued or claimed anything you have suggested.

And here, again, you have presented more strawman fallacies. There are black Americans that do not vote Democrat, so why would I say they are not able to see that Democrats are oppressing them? It's ridiculous.

And I do not think everyone (besides black Americans) are able to see that the Democratic party is using, exploiting, and oppressing black Americans. I don't think you are able/willing to, and I don't think a lot of other non-black Americans are able/willing to see it either.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

But the Republican party of today has as part of their platform the goal of reducing taxes. It's what every Republican candidate promises.

So, we have the Democrats (or at least the Southern Democrats) of the past who didn't give a poop about equal rights for blacks, wanted states rights to be able to treat blacks like poop, and wanted the federal government to butt out.

Now we have the Democrats of today (since civil rights era) who run on equal rights for blacks (and gays and trans people), want states to have non-discrimination laws, and want the federal government to regulate those states.

On the other hand, we have the Republicans of the past who wanted blacks to have some semblance of equality, and wanted to be able to regulate states to make sure this happened.

Now we have the Republican party of today (since civil rights era) that fights measures that make things more equal for blacks (and gays and trans people), and want the fed government to butt out and let the states be as discriminatory as they want.

You yourself admit that parties and their platforms change over the years. Why can't you admit that the Democrat and Republican parties both changed pretty drastically?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Correction: they run on special rights for everyone but straight white men. (Which is racist sexist sexualist)
edit on 7-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Would you hush please, I'm trying to make a point.

Allllllllrighty.

I'll just stand over here in the corner and make funny faces.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Correction: they run on special rights for everyone but straight white men. (Which is racist sexist sexualist)

False.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I don't support either party. And just because I am critical of Democrats, historically and today, it does not mean I support the Republican party or conservatism. I am certainly not socially conservative..on the contrary, I'm about as socially liberal as a person can be.

I have become more fiscally conservative, over the years, but that's a result of corrupt spending by both major parties. I still hold the view that if we are going to live in a competitive capitalist economic system -- where there are necessary winners and losers -- then we have a responsibility to ensure the well-being of the 'losers' and provide the best and most accessible education to grow a workforce that is able to compete. But spending oversight is laughable.

I don't think either party has changed in any good ways. In fact, I think they both have become more and more corrupt and are entirely in cahoots, at this point. Both parties have changed drastically for the worse.

And, to be clear...I am speaking about party leaders and those in power when I criticize. I don't believe the voters of either party are represented. The voters are mere pawns that typically have the very best intentions, in mind, when they vote, IMO.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry if that came out harsher then I meant it to. I was just on a roll there and trying to not get distracted.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Some of the Nazis switched sides at half-time and helped mold the republicans into the 'warpig' party, others remained so as to morph into the 'lets change sh!t' party.

Fast-forward to today and you're either a #in terrorist or a racist or a bigot or unpatriotic or a troll - take your pick.

US politics morphed after operation paperclip, never to be the same again - i'm not sure what people expect when bringing really smart nazis to your shores and give them government jobs and big paychecks was a big part of the spoils of war.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Sorry if that came out harsher then I meant it to. I was just on a roll there and trying to not get distracted.

Carry on.

Nah, it's cool. I'm a moron and not easily offended.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What rights arent equal?

Please be specific, and detailed.

Oh thats right there arent any left. Which means to keep pushing with the noise is to go far beyond driven, ie Special Rights. Thats known as Supremacy, each category the people pushing are supremacists. But since its the SJW action action item list lumped together as ONE (look up the fasces), its easiest to just say SJW Supremacists. For perapective, think of White Pride, and then Gay Pride. Same BS. You cant have it both er every which way, short of absurd hypocrisy. And dont tellme about oh the white supremacists are full of hate so its not the same, because with the SJW Supremacists when they fibally got everything and then some instead of party like its 1999 they began rioting perprtually. And then if anyone criticizes it we get labelled alt right conservative neonazis.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

US has been imperialistic from the get. Before there were nazis. Its always infected the reps and dems. Became standard overkill after ww2 (immediately after). Then along came the neocons to be all out and open about it, practically.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

A question can't be a "strawman argument." Aside from desperately trying to step aside from your OWN CLAIMS perhaps you're trying to say that they're loaded questions.

Which is of course absurd on its face.

Your claim is that the 89% of Black Americans who generally vote Democrat are being oppressed and controlled. Yet you cannot answer the simple question of HOW The Democrats are doing this to a population that is just as bright, educated and aware as any other.

You've realized the deep flaw in your ridiculous claim and now you're squirming to put it off on me.

What a sad state you've reached. Don't worry you'll have no further troubling from me.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

And, to be clear...I am speaking about party leaders and those in power when I criticize. I don't believe the voters of either party are represented. The voters are mere pawns that typically have the very best intentions, in mind, when they vote, IMO.

Okay, fair enough. It sounded like you were claiming anyone who voted Democrat was a secret racist trying to switch the blame over to the Republicans.

No doubt there are corrupt Democratic politicians, just as there are corrupt Republican politicians. But those of us who vote Democrat are doing so based on the Democratic platform, which includes equality and equal opportunity for all. That is NOT included in the Republican party platform, which is one of the main reasons I don't vote Republican.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What do the dems do for blacks?

I can think of plenty they do that hurts them.

But just paying lip service doesnt mean nothing. Shipping out the jobs, importing illegal immigrant overkill, perpetuating the war on drugs, militarizing the police, regulations that serve the big businesses while squeezing the little guys, inflation model that steals the wealth of the poorest most of all but not the richest in the slightest, oh and todays latest news voting to replace american drivers with robot drivers. Etc. Actions speak louder than words, and token blacks.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yet the implications of the argument you're addressing is that Democratic voters are unable for some reason to see that they're being oppressed controlled etc.

That's absurd at least and racist at worst when addressed to a PARTICULAR racial group.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your post is muddled; did you have a claim to make?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join