It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You need to brush up on your history. The Weimar Republic was a libtard heaven. Nazis came to power because they believed Weimar betrayed the German people. The Nazis were the ones who persecuted and murdered Jews, Romany, Slavs, etc, not the other way around. Speaking as a straight white male, I have never felt myself being persecuted by anyone but right wingnuts... You know, the ones carrying torches and giving Nazi salutes.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There you go misrepresenting my meanings again. The Nazis persecuted the Jews. SJW's (the Nu-Nazis) are wholesale persecuting whites males because of the ceo's, I guess is the logic. The twilight zone factor is how half of the sjw's are themselves white.and that's the POWER of Hyper-Tribalism. Since you're part of that team, members of a team self decieve themselves about the team, subconsciously, it's what humans do and our masters know it. They own your mind as long as you keep self sacrificing reason and refuse to actually absorb the words works of the guiding lights away from their dark tunnel vision.

edit on 21-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I assume that you consider your team to be the one fighting the persecution of whites?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The moronic insanity of the left... Collectivism right wing...

You obviously were looking at a mirror...

edit on 24-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Gryphon66

Move goal posts?... Really? so the thread is not about "The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left"?...

Wow...

To me it seems most people in the left are always high on something... Giving the state more and more control is what the left does. Making the state a "nanny state" by giving it more power is what the left does...

col·lec·tiv·ism
[kəˈlektəˌvizəm]

NOUN

the practice or principle of giving a group priority over each individual in it.
the theory and practice of the ownership of land and the means of production by the people or the state.

Link

But some morons high on some drug want to claim "collectivism is right-wing"... lol

Keep smoking, or taking whatever is making you high...

edit on 24-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Except that you can't define collectivism without another reductionistic fail.

Collectivism is often portrayed as the polar opposite of individualism, the economic, political, social or cultural autonomy of the individual within society; but given the different interpretations of individualism, from egocentric perspectives to more integrative ones, this apparent opposition is not necessarily true. For example, worker cooperatives operate on a collective basis but require the direct input of each individual member. While the ideas of holism posit that a sum is greater than its parts, this does not necessarily imply that a collectivity is greater or more powerful than the individuals that make it up, but instead that the collective energies of all individuals involved produce something that goes beyond each person (whereas, in authoritarian collectivities, power accrues to a person or group who is supposed to embody the collective). Theoretically, collectivism goes beyond considering the individual as the prime mover of society, but instead considers the numerous associations individuals voluntarily form as society's basis. In doing so it recognizes society as a collection of individuals and so remains with the understanding that any collective organization is fundamentally composed of individuals.

en.wikipedia.org...

Making the state a "nanny state" by giving it more power is what the left does...

Rinse and repeat. Well done! Oh yeah, just think about the neocons and their crusade after 9/11, 16 years of less power for the states now!
Wait... what? That's hilarious. Another big lie exposed, keep em coming!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Does collectivism not come into play in leftist ideological ambitions?

Sure sounds like the ultimate in groupthink, to me.

Not that all 'teams' dont have it inherently in play, but to make it an overt abrupt goal for driving the herd well it sure does explain the at-the-ready-radicalism leftist movements seem to demonstrate all across history. No? Have a better explanation?

F being a sheep. It's primitive and everything that's wrong with the world. It's how we're driven to our slaughter and kept dormant in the proverbial factory farms the tyrants always build for the sheeple (i.e. absolute trust in government lies & propaganda, yearning for censorship, worshiping the cult of personality's).
edit on 24-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join