It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

state propaganda organs like RT

It's not the case that their reports can't be corroborated, right? The Ministry of Truth lashing out at the free press, I think that condescending Nanny State move only increased the numbers of their readers. It's my choice to balance the propaganda diet. Not theirs.

the Kremlin's campaign to confuse the American people

Only the Kremlin does that! With all their might of a little GDP percentage. Masters of illusion and PR misery. Thing is, I should get paid by them. Horrendous sums. My position tends to allign with theirs quite often, which is pretty sad. SAD!

*sigh*

"What makes it so plausible to assume that hypocrisy is the vice of vices is that integrity can indeed exist under the cover of all other vices except this one. Only crime and the criminal, it is true, confront us with the perplexity of radical evil; but only the hypocrite is really rotten to the core."

Hannah Arendt, not Cassandra but she's pretty close

#BringBackWillyBrandt

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The MSM doesn't control the government. The same corporate interests control them both. And the TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER melodrama that is still playing out that was to block him, and now to stop him. Unless it's all a total charade to trick the rare odd birds like me.... Meanwhile that's not to say he's truly some Messiah just because they're at odds, but that they are to me is a sign of progress. Just the damage hes been doing exposing them is serious progress, and as such is the main reason I like the guy. That doesn't stop me from being a critic, at all. Yet the MSM told you to HATE him and as a result he's what makes your world go round. For instance I mentioned a film project in repsonse to Reagan era and all you could think about was Trump. Humanities past and future Trump is but a page. But what Oliver Stone calls the "tryanny of the now", which is in refernce to this social dialing the MSM pushed to keep us from thinking about the past to be capable of putting the present let alone the future trends into perspective, that's all you're about man. But hey you're our guide to waking up from the land of confusion.
😲
edit on 20-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Has it ever occurred to you that "Trump is literally Hitler" actually appeals to his base?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you that neonazis have been being pushed towards him by the MSM and that ASSERTION, while at the same time (years in advance actually) the sjw antics of persecution against cishet whites is pushing people towards them? Alt right is a response to sjw, not the other way around. And the MSM are as guilty as anyone or anything in advancing that agenda.

Read the thread. This is why I loathe the sjw methods most of all because they aren't simply radicalizing the left into bigot fueled identity politick, they're trolling into existence
the same ilk of opposing forces on the right.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It doesn't, as it insults intelligence of ,first the speaker IDENTIFYING some kind of retardation or education failure.
THEN insults those of us WHO ACTUALLY read books for entertainment in history...OR was actually taught BEFORE Commie core,education.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I predict that you will get six stars in the next hour.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The Russians are coming? Werner! Werner, Eckhard... the Russians are coming!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It doesn't, as it insults intelligence of ,first the speaker IDENTIFYING some kind of retardation or education failure.
THEN insults those of us WHO ACTUALLY read books for entertainment in history...OR was actually taught BEFORE Commie core,education.

Please explain.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Nah, there aren't that many people following the thread.

Any thoughts on my post?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Anyways, the Nazi method was what I call hyper-tribalism, their on the surface MO was to put people into groups; rights based on group identity not individual liberty (you have your rights because you're a person and we all have the same rights and protections as such).

Then we have the foundation of my being at odds with the nu-liberal agenda: the Nazi method + MO that's exactly what the Democrats have warped liberalism onto being. The effects is like the abolishment of individuality; you're not you you're whatever race you were born as, or sexuality etc. Since racism is but an aspect of tribalism, well guess what the sjw method is as 'racist' as can even be imagined.

As I've argued in the past: you can't solve the history of pitfalls caused by tribalism with the most brazen overt tribalism in human history. Not unless you're goal is CHAOS, because this backwardsness all it does is divide everyone, fast track radicalism on all sides. Look how fast it went wide scale violent angry mobs on the streets attacking random people of the Other Tribes. And now compare that to the rapid rise to the same in 1930's Germany. Verbatim. And the people that initiated this whole mess I'd bet my life they knew exactly what they were doing, that their hyper-tribalism was the Nazi model, that it's cause rapid rise violent chaos, and fracture society tetering on the lowest it's ever been.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
No.
I got burned for it ,from a mod.
Figure it out.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So feminists and transgender are 'hyper-tribalism'.

k.

Definitely not that 'southern rooted heritage', nothing hyper or tribal in that.

edit on 21-9-2017 by DisinfoEqualsTerrorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes. What you are calling left and right are two aspects of a single feedback loop. Rather than see the unity, you take sides and blame the left.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

No. Genderism is one of the key "tribes" however, in the hyper-tribalism model...

For detailed breakdown of what Hyper-Tribalism and it's effects on social movement / societies see here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In short, its a political party radicalization method. I argue its the most hardcore "mind control" of the masses possible via social psychology. You see it's purpose is radical exploitation of Groupthink. What it does is takes all the most profound group identities the subjects would be beholden to, and converges them all into one 'super identity'. Take religion how crazy people get arguing and all that. Or take race, nothing gets people mobilized I to the streets ready to rumble like race.

Note that the communists banned religion and The State was it's replacement. Fire up the cult of personality etc.

Now consider things like Patriotism. You can criticize the bush likes to get us into Iraq or you're an antiamerican troop hater. Oh and you're a traitor to the Republicans party if that's your team....You see where I'm going with this...

So what the Nazis figured out was you merge the biggest or rather the deepest seated mass group identities into ONE. It's the ultimate in fostering fervor and zealotry: combining all of the fervor that each identity could elicit, while ensuring the most unquestioning loyalty. I'm sure you make note of the people I your opposing team self decieving themselves, hypocrisy, etc when it comes to defending their team. Well guess what everyone in your team does the same thing! Of particular note is how external criticisms are entirely brush off as poppycock (and as such I can't stress enough times it's up to people to keep their own teams / leaders honest; they expect you to to the line and that's how they keep getting away with war crimes etc).

So the Nazis merged religion+state+nationality+ethnicity+party+race and that's how thing went so wrong so fast. The people were manipulated. And ANY unwitting mass group can be the same way....

The Nazis also had masculinity, although it was more the style of their decor opposed to being an overt agenda item.

That thread I have linked in it is linked my piece from 2007 when I first realized all this and saw the neocons using the method. They pretty much had the Nazis complete list nailed brazenly, except race.

Then Obama won, and guess what they started throwing the race cards. "If you're against Obamacare you're a racist". Out comes Critical Race Theory into the mainstream, which asserts that ONLY whites can even actually be racist. Then the 'original sjws' crashed the occupy movement with their "Progressive Stack", which insists you're value is ased on what groups you identity with and how oppressed that group has been over it's entire history.
You see where I'm going with this?

In terms of the adherents hyper-tribalism is tantamount to being the atomic bomb of peer pressure.

Check out the thread I have other examples I've figured out so far, but to wrap up your question the nu-liberal hyper-tribalism model is party+sex+sexuality+gender+race+atheism+ a few other notable details. In particular the liberal thing is Globalism. The fountainheads of the movement have conned everyone into this idea that since they're opposed to nationalism (hey that's what the Nazis were into snarf snarf) that they're just totally different because they're globalists. Reality is in mass group identity + ideological terms globalism is the same cloth nationalism is cut from, it just has a different stripe pattern. oh and the the bizarro nobody allowed to criticize radical Islam thing, although I imagine most liberals aren't actually Muslims, the fountainheads still have effectively managed to work a religious angle into complex. Which is so ironic, back in the bush years liberals would constantly how about Theocracy. Then Obama gets in, says we love Muslims can't criticize even the old world barbarism out there, and behold the most brutal theocracy manifestation (perhaps in human history) totally cool if they wanna bring Sharia law here with them. Oh and they kill homos, abuse their women, rape children, NOPE can criticize any of that. I gotta tell ya, when outsiders look in at the nu-liberal scene and the scorching contradiction that old world Islam imposes upon all that other identity stuff that is supposedly the most important crap in the universe, they might not have to wonder too hard how people get the impression they're literally insane or just total hypocrite phonies more concerned with destroying our nation than actually advancing equal rights and all that.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The problem is this problem you project is ubiquitous to all views, but when combine with the Right view is blinding.

Idiots with skateboards are smarter in a practical sense then some of these people with full careers and college degrees, but poor social founding. You essentially are nailing the proposal of a neutral assessment of what you're saying, especially with this:

In terms of the adherents hyper-tribalism is tantamount to being the atomic bomb of peer pressure.

but that effect on the passive level of Conservatism- It's tremendous and character changing verses some of the other archetypes, and trying to even stay near the middle it can consume your view.

To me, the political conversations were lost when there was a disconnect between being 'liberal' and being 'a liberal'. This was before I was even born. To this day, 'liberals' still embrace conservative values, but it's a one way street of conversation. The definition of Liberal is willingness to change, there is plenty open ground for conservatives to exist in that environment, they just choose not to. They even go out of their way now to stop liberals from changing things that weren't previously 'conservative' and it has created massive hypocrisy in the party that is supposed to lead us by example.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Your words there it's like you're trying to misrepresent what I say.

Although the sjw phenomena as we know it wasn't mainstream until this decade, the marginalization of white societies agenda has been building up the past 2 decades (ie the wide open doors Muslim invasion of Europe, which is on track to make whites the minority group in every nation there; and we have the same kind of thing going on here too).

So now back track... There are white supremacists groups... And for the past two decades they've been increasingly self marginalized, it was as if they didn't exist before the she's declared open season on whitey' in recent years.

The sjws said the system oppressed them, and set about blaming it on all whites etc because ceo's happen to be white. Talk about racist bigotry as overnight the more became to PERSECUTE all cishet whites. Nevermind a black POTUS, equal rights for gays, and so on. Nope they said they're oppressed and set about perscuting the white 'jew rats'....

So in response to liberal make whites the minority in their own nations across the globe agenda, and the sjw persecution movement, begin to emerge alt right thinkers. Note that not all alt right are white supremacists, yet all white supremacists technically fall into 'alt right'. Likewise, technically speaking anyone against sjw insanity (ie gamergate) is also automatically 'alt right', and that's per Hillary and the sjws. But I will ad that alt right especially when it's the likes of Richard Spencer is like a gateway drug to white supremacism.

'Alt right' ala Spencer isn't yet the conservatives mainstream. 'alt right' ala we're sick of the sjw bs, now that is (along with pretty much everyone else that has noticed them whom isn't a liberal).

And it's a simple formula if you want to increasingly push everyone towards white supremacism well you just keep on persecuting whites just for being white, etc, make them feel legimitaly threatened, beat and shoot them for it, etc, just keep a constant push in that direction and over a long enough timeline solidarity will set in which increasingly open them up to white supremacists ideas.... This is just plain human nature stuff this is predictable outcome from any group of humans.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

Partisans tend to think nearly identical to one another, as most obvious when they all call each other out everyday for deflecting today's story that makes their team look bad... So they tend to think the same way it's just that they think about different things.

Although that was 10 years ago. Team liberal is a logical mess since they made group indentity trump all other issues. Groupthink argh... The larger the group the dumber the individuals standing within it I always said. We LOVE black America, and labor unions, but we gotta have this wide open border policy that screws both blacks and unions in the long run. And on and on these emerging contradictions between liberal core platform vs nu-liberal group identity + PC obsessonism. (Ie we love gays and women but can't criticize old world Islam)

edit on 21-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: xuenchen

The propaganda machine plays you like a fiddle.

or.....is a part of one.......
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Translation: the left is responsible for white nativism. It's all on them.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The alt right emerged in response to antiwhite liberal policies and sjw persecution. Correct. From here any uptick in white supremacy is most likely to be due to that situation. Is why I keep saying the sjw's are trolling white supremacists back into being an actual thing. Therefore, if you truly wish not to see such a surge in the future it's time you all start criticizing the the follies of your team. Is start with persecution of whites, and the way I'd do it would be call into question the key bits of the ideology that is driving said persecution. This is a job only leftists can achieve. In us vs them partisanship criticisms from outside of the team are completely disregarded.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join