It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:
(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why do you assume that anyone who disagrees with you must be paid to express an opinion? Seriously. If someone points out that the Constitution guarantees a free press, you assume that they must be in the pay of some sinister conspiracy. Why? And while we are at it, why do you call people participating in the Black Lives Matter movement, which is protesting the militarization of the police "terrorists?" I thought you were opposed to the militarization of the police.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You already admitted in your own thread(s) you're a corporate media professional.

Not that it wasn't already totally obvious (it was).

So like i was saying....

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh that's right, since the censorship loving paid mouthpiece propaganda minions of the multinational corporate media are humans, then said corps still get those same rights as human citizens in your book. And when we counter-smear them and their nefarious narratives you come rushing in to beat us over the head with the Constitution. The irony with that considering MSM folks, the diabolical gatekeepers of truth & professional purveyors of deception, their jobs are every bit as much as censorship agents as that of actual reporters.

edit on 20-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The BLM crowd pretty much right out the gates set about intimidation, mob violence and even murder to enact their political goals (and not just against the militarized cops but also against random citizens). That by definition makes them terrorists. Now throw in the part where their official matriarch icon is a convicted murderer on the fbis most wanted terrorist list has them dripping of that posture. Shall I go on?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Oh the hysteria...

Neat trick to criminalize perfectly legit dissent, though. I'll give you that.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

For what it's worth, I'd say at least half the time half the people in the corporate media juggernaut actually believe in half the propaganda narratives etc they spin. This machination has been running at full maturity for generations now. Before the internet they were all there even was really. Although before then there was a lot of freedom of press before the Clinton's went and sold it all down the corporate comglomeration river.

But then again the other half the time they know exactly what they're doing, such as in the case of the the WikiLeaks last fall. Not only did they not at least give the whole lot of it all equal coverage with that one Trump tape, your buddies at cnn went as far as to claim it was a crime for regular folks to take a peak at any of it (going as far as stating that everyone's needs to get their news about all that exclusively from them).

In your case you know what it all is. Defect from the dark side man. Hell you could start your own project veritas thing not stained by O'Keefe's Dodge up commence.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

After all you've seen about how the most perverse and effective propaganda is that which targets groups, I just don't understand how you could buy into the sjw movement which makes EVERYTHING about what groups people are in. become an individual, yo!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Speaking specifically about BLM, if their agenda was true then they'd make EVERYTHING about policy (war on drugs) instead of just open ended hate on cops and whites. Go search blms website. I did a deep search a year ago I only found the phrase 3 times, and the instances were to the tune of mentioned in passing (in random blog posts by random people) instead of anything even remotely resembling a manifesto call to action.

I did a thread trying to initiate it as an actual achievable objective and not one liberal even responded to it.

So I call farce on the whole movement. They'd rather stir up hatred on everyday white cishet males than actually solve the problem, and when people call for Dead white babies and commit mass murderers in their name you have to bend over backwards to find but one or two tiny peeps that merely sound like 'play nice guys snarf snarf'.

But if you do actually care well here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Crap I can't get my Occupy the White House thread on this phone but that one has serious data in it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This is a Social Justice Warrior public service announcement.

Greater Fools like me wont stop fighting the good fight just because you guys seem to be confused about this little thing called "controlled opposition".
Differentiate, yo! I'd be with you researching stuff to point out certain black sheeps (which is a funny analogy here), but brownshirting an entire group with some lazy allegations is a tad too much douchebagery for me to bear.

Be yourself and stop with this identity bollocks, how is that for starters?
edit on 20-9-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

As long as they keep making everything about groups over rights for individuals they will continue to divide our society et al thus preventing any possible hope for unity and change and therefore I'll continue to pick their BS apart as I have. It's funny you saying my work is lazy. Love me or hate me you're about the only one around here that could do that with a straight face.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Where are those people and where do you get all this from? Fricken fakebook? I think the Newspeak somehow got through to you, there is no such thing as a SJW. There are thousands of different agendas fighting for control, or better: for the delusion of control. And if you're ready to disregard any usefull differentiation in order to paint an easy picture with a broad brush, you've already lost the fight. Just saying, have a nice ride!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

they will continue to divide our society

Of course.

“There’s class warfare, all right,” Mr. Buffett said, “but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

www.nytimes.com...

Blame a SJW!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hey all that is supposedly your fight. You can hate the way I framed it but there in is complete guidebook on everything your movement is doing wrong. But hey if you just wanna follow the official guidelines (which plays out as nothing but divide and rule for the elites whom are the true "patriarchy") then keep marching on like a little sheep. You wanna waste your time your life on an ourorboros effort go for it. The movement as it stands only divides it doesn't achieve anything else. Note when I wrote that I had only been tuned in for about a month. I stepped out of a Time capsule and that was my immediate impression. When I stepped into the time capsule the right wingers would call me. Liberal about everyday.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yeah, their war is to divide us to keep us from focusing on them, and your movement is the harbinger... Or as the slaves in ancient Rome would say "your will, my hand".

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Because the G20 protests are evil due to the legitimization of the G20 summits. Is that your angle here? You saw the Walking Dead in Hamburg, you wanna say that wasn't a pretty genius effort to create awareness?

Or as the slaves in ancient Rome would say "your will, my hand".

It's something different today, I see that, but the Nanny State regulary encounters issues while dealing with all the Ghandis out there. There's nothing they can do to peaceful protesters, is it? How isn't that working for our cause?

There's way too much assumptions in your narrative, why not hold your breath for a brief moment and pipe the fck up?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You already admitted in your own thread(s) you're a corporate media professional.

Not that it wasn't already totally obvious (it was).

So like i was saying....

Reading comprehension issues again. I said I have freelanced. Huge difference. That would be like me saying that you claimed to be a big Hollywood auteur.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but people can hold opinions different than yours without being paid. What I don't understand is why you keep attacking me even when I agree with you.

No, corporations don't have the same rights as human beings, but the First Amendment still applies because it is human beings running them. The fact that so many newspapers are folding is a grave danger to our democracy. The fact that so much popular entertainment is passing itself off as news is dangerous. The fact that this popular entertainment is ultimately controlled by a very small number of international corporations is dangerous... but that does not mean that random online bloggers are reliable, and it certainly does not mean that state propaganda organs like RT and their web of fellow travellers are devoted either to the truth or your best interest.

You seem to fancy yourself a Cassandra, but all you are doing is adding fuel to the fire. Instead of furthering the Kremlin's campaign to confuse the American people, why don't you join me in teaching them the skills to tell truth from fiction?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Hey you're the one who went totally off topic and T'd the discussion with assertions I'm all about lynchmobbing the MSM with doobies and heavy artillery.

As I said, you're into corporations having human rights via the existence of their minions.

What's fascinating at this point is you said corporations don't have the same rights as humans, when actually they do as legal "persons". I've been speaking in idealistic hypotheticals on the matter at this juncture.

That said anyone smears the MSM for what they are and you come in swinging over it. CNN Meme Wars week comes to mind...
BTW did you see my short, MEMEGEDDON? You'll love it snarf snarf!

Or do you have no appreciation of dark satire?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Dude, Russia might control corporate outlets like RT, but here at home the same corporate interests that controls the MSM + entertainment + etc also controls the government.

But hey let's run down the street like Godzilla is approaching over Russian propaganda...

What exactly has their propaganda of the most urgency centered around again exactly?

Let's see...

Mostly true stuff about Hillary.

Mostly true stuff about American imperialism.

Etc.

Oh noes quick better start a Congress backed DOD Ministry of Propaganda to help ensure people aren't exposed to anything outside the narrative (which the MSM + DOD both propagate together in tandem).

Note that "propaganda" doesn't inherently mean dishonest, it just means influencing opinions / diversion.

Our MSM has socially engineered us I to a bewildered herd for generations but hey Russia interjects with some perspective outside of then and it's the end of the world???

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If the MSM controls the government, why is Donald Trump president? Seriously. If the election was rigged as he claimed, what happened?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join