It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Im talking about the methods of social engineering, and mayhem being textbook verbatim and you brush it off because the paths to get there were different? Thats like this act that because leftists are globalists that means they dont think LIKE nationalists (its the same kind of thinking, the same kind of social cognitive construct, but just replacing one mass group identity for another).

Dude ive been talking about this same stuff since 2005. Back when the right wingers used to call me a liberal everyday. When youre me the "pendulum swinging" means the libs start calling you a conservawhatever.

Heres one from 2007:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And retro'd:

I dont see what those first two explain about anything ive said in this thread.

Im speaking about social psychological manipulation methods (see Hyper-Tribalism): on that part this nu-liberal identity politics is 100% absolutely verbatim the model the nazis invented. Theyve even outdone them by a long shot. Third link i posted above lays it all out. You can call yourselves globalists but it no different. Etc etc all those social groups as one: same thing the nazis did just different groups specific to their time and place. You take their model but call it gays and globalism, well guess what its still their mind control model while when you take over the schools media etc its the same social engineering model they perpetrated.

And as such we have all the same kibds of organization, behavoir, actions etc. Which for adepts in social psychology and mass movements (such as the academic fountainheads of todays nu-liberalism) is entirely predictable.

If im wrong come pick apart my work in those three threads i just posted. Youd be about the first to even attempt it.

Then we have the hegemonic imperialism portions of what i brought up. If we were merely outwardly imperialistic society thatd be bad enough, but domestically the police etc militarized AND federalized... And just about the point in the timeline those two core metrics were established FIRMLY out comes the nazi social engineering & censorship model across all media (news entertainment etc) and education and so on (as i already listed above and you somehow missed) being led primarily by one single party oh except neocon fox news isnt into the same identity politics while the same corporations run all of the above.

This is basic stuff here if you know history, social psychology, systems analysis etc. Most people dont seem to around here, especially regarding psychology stuff, in fact it seems any topic i frame around the psycholotocal underpinnings is taboo to the tune id get more action if i were doing threads about cannibalism.

edit on 19-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

Then what were all the federal forces doing there? And nevermind how HLS has federalized all the police. While just because a state governor is a federalist doesnt take away from the outcome, not as far as im concerned.

But even if it wasny the feds, it was still martial law all because one injured teenager was on the loose. All the citizens shouls have been armed on their patios so punk would have had no where to go; instead they mandate everyone cower in their homes unable to even keep a vigilant eye while the copa too busy in now mere random but everyones homes dicking off stansing around in all the videos because there was too many to begin with. And in the end as predipropertthe caper was solved by the one guy who 'broke the law' by inspecting his own property.

And thats the absurdity of centralized government in a nutshell, or shall we say boat hull.

Again... there was no mandate, the shelter-in-place request was voluntary. The "one guy" didn't break the law when he found the culprit hiding in his boat. Federal troops weren't conducting the door to door searches; State and local police were.

I don't like it any more than you do but the Watertown searches were authorized and conducted at the State level, not Federal. It wasn't Martial Law.... even if you think it was.
edit on 19-9-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Then how come in all the videos news reports ive been able to find the people were forced to stay in the homes, were treated like criminals if they were on the streets, businesses shut down couldnt work the days shift to make a living not even get the paychecks cash em get food or pharmacy, then when the cops came to raid house to house people getting pulled out at machinegunpoint with APC's and military blackhawk helicopters oh and HUMVEEs everywhere?

Again federalized police. Militarized police. In tandem with federal and military agents troops equipment.

In a 'small' area yes, so "state level" sure, as it wasnt national scale, the hunt for the teenager, but it was NOT voluntary. It cost the metro like a billion dollars places nowhere even near waterton.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Then how come in all the videos news reports ive been able to find the people were forced to stay in the homes, were treated like criminals if they were on the streets, businesses shut down couldnt work the days shift to make a living not even get the paychecks cash em get food or pharmacy, then when the cops came to raid house to house people getting pulled out at machinegunpoint with APC's and military blackhawk helicopters oh and HUMVEEs everywhere?

Again federalized police. Militarized police. In tandem with federal and military agents troops equipment.

In a 'small' area yes, so "state level" sure, as it wasnt national scale, the hunt for the teenager, but it was NOT voluntary. It cost the metro like a billion dollars places nowhere even near waterton.

Every article I've read on the topic says that the lock down request was voluntary.

By your logic, the recent situation in Houston was "Martial Law". Federal agents were working the situation, a curfew was placed in effect, State and local police were Federalized and door to door searches were conducted. But we both know that's not the case don't we....

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but all the facts say your opinion is wrong...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Dude ive seen dozens of videos about boston the weekend it happened, and just a few weeks ago i reviewed the whole thing.

So now conpare one teenager on the loose vs....

Are you talking about the harvey flood? Wide spread mass scale desturction, billions of dollars in total devastation 'everyones' lives in pure ruin, vs a handful of people die in initial attack (crowded event) and then the response was a billion in government induced damages by them forcing everyone to stay home shut down businesses to keep the streets cleared so that they could raid every home in an entire district?

Thats like comparing a full truckload of fresh jackfruit to a small box of raisins. Now go and compare the responses.

I cant post videos today but they easy to find. You have no idea how painstaking doing forums work is on this particular phone, and ive no high speed wont be fixed till friday....

You can be sucker for all the spin thats on you. Sure it might not have been an OFFICIAL State of Emergency 'in print', but it was 'on paper'. The videos speak for themselves.

[On April 19, 2013, Boston residents woke up to the news that the city was in lockdown as police searched for the second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings. Public transportation was shut down and residents were urged to remain indoors.]
www.boston.com...

[I’ve lived in Boston (or one of its neighboring towns) for almost 14 years, and I can’t remember a time that the entire MBTA, our public transportation system, shut down. No trains, no buses, no commuter rail. Maybe on 9/11, and parts of the system have been out of service during particularly brutal winter storms (or the occasional hurricane), but I can’t recall a day like today. Thanks to a wild manhunt for two young men who allegedly detonated explosives during the Boston Marathon, the entire region was held hostage for nearly a day until law enforcement was eventually able to tighten the noose.

The days immediately following Monday’s attack were relatively quiet and as normal as they can be — considering bombs were detonated in the heart of New England’s biggest city — but that all changed late Thursday evening. By Friday morning, sections of Boston and its surrounding cities (including Cambridge and Watertown, where an MIT police officer was killed and where the suspect was eventually found) were under a “shelter-in-place” order. No one was to leave their house for any reason, businesses were encouraged to stay closed, and, of course, the MBTA was completely closed. Eventually, this order encompassed all of the city of Boston, and hundreds of thousands of people found themselves huddled in their homes, letting law enforcement do its work.

It was an incredibly tense and strange day, perhaps even more so than the day of the bombing. For me, watching that day’s events unfold from the relative safety of my Somerville condo, the day was spent processing what had happened to my city rather than being in active fear for my safety. The day of the bombings, I had very little concern over leaving my house to walk the dog, or picking up my wife as she made her way home. However, today’s events essentially paralyzed the entire region and made the simple act of walking downstairs to take out the trash a risk that just wasn’t worth taking. While it was incredibly unlikely that my specific neighborhood would be at risk, there was zero indication of where the bomber was throughout the day. And the area’s small enough that anything was really possible — just for one “too close for comfort” example, the apartment where the two bombers lived was two blocks from my old home.

With the entire city shut down and nowhere to go, we were simply captives of TV and Twitter, watching the drama unfold. Unfortunately, both mediums can become quite the irritating echo chamber, though Boston’s local TV news was surprisingly balanced and overall fairly useful this week. You want to know what’s happening, you get hooked on the constant flood of “information,” but after a few hours you realize you’re learning very little (and, at times, feasting on a banquet of misinformation). Disconnecting isn’t really an option, either. Trying to just relax and watch a movie, read a book, or even do work doesn’t go so well when you can’t stop looking at Twitter to see how your friends are holding up or if there’s any actual news to be caught up on.]
www.theverge.com...

[This Is What It Looks Like When the Police Shut Down a City
In an unprecedented move, the city of Boston, in its entirety, is being asked to shelter-in-place, with schools and mass transit closed. Nearby Watertown, where police and federal authorities are searching for the Boston Marathon bomber who is still at large, is in lockdown as Friday's manhunt continues.

At this moment, heavily armed members of the military, assisted by local law enforcement, are going door-to-door in Watertown, searching every house, garage, and shed for bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. CNN indicates that 9,000 members of law enforcement are involved in the effort. A no-fly zone is in effect over the town.]
www.theatlantic.com...

But hey, if you axe corporate governmwnt propaganda outlets like Time Magazine nope all was well totally voluntary the people hauled out of their homes at gunpoint so police could search their home they were so relieved the cops did that to.make sure the teenager wasnt hiding under their beds.

FACT: it was militarized federalized police assisting federal / military agents / troops out there. It was an HLS operation. Military hardware.

Who cares the specifics of which government official supposedly gave which order when how it played out got the same actual results as a city wide martial law lockdown? Even news crews out there that day couldnt deny what it actually was. Oh in the official corporate press The Government says nope not 'really' martial law so makes it Reality. Nevermind the automatic rifles pointes at you while they tell you to exit your home, Time Magazine said it isnt martial law.

And all that because of a couple of mass murderers, actually ONE, on the loose. Now imagine if it were a legitimate Boston Tea Party style uprising. Judging by that response HLS would have been ready to drop a neutron bomb.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Recommendation of the year: Adam Curtis. "Century of the Self", The Power of Nightmares", "All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace" and "HyperNormalisation".

Pretty much covers all points raised in dwindling depths. That's what I'd call a fine set of rabbit holes to explore.

The lack of detailed pickings in your threads isn't silent agreement though, it's probably respect for a fellow ATSliens parade from a few old school ATSers. Or plain apathy in a fricken opiate epidemic. Who on Ceres cares anyway, choose one.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I've been championing Curtis films for a decade. You missed his other such as The Trap, The Living Dead, Pandora's Box and his shorts.

He's yet to touch on identity politics directly. The pieces he has many already in his archive kit such as in Century Of Self part one dude talks about targeting people IN GROUPS.

Link one above was my original piece as I started recognizing the deeper layer of the Nazi mind control model. I didn't even have a name for it then. Last year i tuned back in and once I got the clear picture of nu-liberal identity politics i 'immediately' began reflecting on that old insight.

It's a funny thing, for example I have 35 Nazi documentaries in my archives folder here, from my 20TB of media archives I've been scouring over in preparation for this vast film project I'm trying to complete (a decade of preparation), and they all of course mention "propaganda". And typically the racial angles regarding the Jews is brought up. But generally speaking the propaganda is like some msterious mystical concept. As is always the case if ever mentioned on corporate tv anywhere if ever the word even invoked. Century of Self now that's BBC piece is a rare gem that gets deep into it, although if it's never aires in the US it wouldn't surprise me, and it was there that guy talking about GROUPS that instilled an obsession in me getting to the bottom of what he was really talking about. Which I was experiencing trying to unpeel the onion layers of the neocon followers of the age.

With the neocon it was subtle their use of the nazi group propaganda model. It wasnt entirely overt like what the nu-liberal have done with it. With the neocon horde it ultimately took that one experience I wrote with the person saying 'god put bush in power' or whatever, it was then that it hit me that the subtle design was if you challenge bush you're not only a unpatriotic antiamerican party traitor, but you're also going against God Almighty.

With the nu-liberal horde their overt method had immediate effects of.... They don't just go around calling people that rub them wrong racist, or homophobe, you get the whole super-identity complex throw at you each time as such: "you're a racist sexist homophobe islamophobe xenophobic bigot"! When I saw that happening again and again and again, here, even in the UK in brexit related videos, etc, it was like the ultimate twilight zone proof of my old concept Ive since come to title "hyper-tribalism". All racism, sexism, or religion they're all the same thing: tribalism. It's when the propaganists merge those super identities together as one ideological super complex the individual is completely blown away in groupthinkery.

EDIT
Oh, I got off track: it turns out propaganda is merely any form of communication intent on promotion / diversion. Propaganda is so ubiquitous it could be argued that every human interaction could be classified as such. What's special about the Nazi propaganda model is how they figured out to ideologically merge as ONE the deepest seated group identities for their target population. The degree to which they took it that was their innovation. Which you can see traces of the concept in other places such as Cultural Marxism, just not quite as much perfection. They lack the racial angle from what I can tell. The zionists now they have it pegged (race+religion+nationality+party+state). They would be trickle down experts on it after all. And their whole 'if you insult our apartheid policy then you're an ANTISEMITE', rawrrrrr dripping with victim guilt trip demagoguery, is I've realized who pioneered this sjw method of 'if you criticize my worldview you a racist sexist etc etc etc'. So from what I can tell the sjw model has outdone the nazis on the complexity of their hyper-tribalism method, and outdone the zionists on their 'if you criticize our policy then ___ ___ ___' demagogue method.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well. I think we have bigger problems than antifa or politically active people in general, which would include the alt right, neo-nazis and whatnot. In fact, there are way too much drones around for anyone to achieve anything.

Glad you like the Century of the Self, Jungs archetypes are another great addition to help explaining the mechanisms of propaganda. The Nazis might have been masters at their time, but that's nothing compared with 16 years "War on Terror" for freedom and democracy on all cable news outlets.

And their whole 'if you insult our apartheid policy then you're an ANTISEMITE', rawrrrrr dripping with victim guilt trip demagoguery,

Just another strawman dipped in false equivalency. One thats harder to spot than say... Trumps legendary "there's violence on both sides"... but zionists obviously like that sorta deflection, too.
You know Odysseus and Loki, right? Picture that old bunch of tricksters in suits with tie and tell me that they wouldn't have done roughly the same.
edit on 19-9-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You know Odysseus and Loki, right? Picture that old bunch of tricksters in suits with tie and tell me that they wouldn't have done roughly the same.

Check out that new series "American Gods".

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So....

I lay out the framework of my deep social movement theory, I explain who did what method first, and where I point out as far as I've been able to figure out it was the Zionists ideologues whom first began weilding said shut em down demagogue method that is now the sjw slogan. How does "false equivalence", as if I had said that remark in direct critique of something you had said, even fit into the discussion here? Did not the Zionists movement make the same technique their one size fits all rapid rabid response to any and all criticism of well anything and everything, at least a decade in advance of when todays nu-liberal horde make that their standard rally cry? Surely you know what I'm referring to here?

And how are white supremacists worse than sjw supremacists? I've already gone I to detail about how the sjw supremacists are textbook employing the same identity politick mind control model that the original Nazis innovated. Sure, the neonazis etc have their "Christian Identity" model just the same. But here's the difference: prior to the all out overt 'open season on whitey' race baiting and violent mobs initiatives rolled out roughly 2010-2011, the white supremacists groups were in total obscurity. Unless you went out of your way to check up on them they basically didnt even exist. In response here comes the sjw movement to radicalize the liberal mainstream (with education media entertainment corporate etc all in their corner pushing their social engineering campaign worldwide) into the scheme... AND at the same time trolling the white supremacists back into existence and sympathy. When vast political forces all the sudden target you're social group for open persecution it following human nature inspires solidarity. From the sjw type efforts up comes the alt right.

It's important to note at this point t that alt right doesn't inherently denote white supremacy. It DOES denote white solidarity, while following Hillary's sjw derived logic any and all opposition to sjw Democrat leftist etc is all alt right (and are of course therefore inherently white SUPREMACIST).

Being a student of the likes of Century of Self, while realizing the corruption of the whole stinking system it's bizarre to see you make such acknowledgements only to turn around and act like Trump was wrong when he pointed out that the sjw supremacists and white supremacists we're both at fault.

They're both of the same cloth just different stripes the portion of the shirt they happened to be torn from.

As far as the bigger threat we have one side radicalizing both sides, backed by the media etc total propaganda apparatus for all intensive purposes, including the help of the big robberbarron industrialists (not limited to) silicon valley working to censor the entire web of any view contrary to the sjw supremacist identity politick. I suppose the Republicans might be at least tolerating the alt right (which aren't just white supremacists mind you) but it isn't as if theres overt support nurture defense funding of the groups or even their ideas etc from the Republicans and their media, as is absolutely the case with the Democrats and their liberal media etc apparatus, and even IF there were the havoc being caused by them is maybe 1% of what the sjws have unleashed this past year since I finally tunes back in and started taking notes.

When you see fox etc etc etc etc openly supporting se the kkk then it would finally be on par with the Democrats party's game this decade. Right now when they come up I see all the conservatives criticize such a group smear them if anything in comparison to the opposite teams jive with antifa blm etc. And gawd forbid the conserves don't turn to that otherwise it'll probably be as good as past the point of no return. It'll be as a started warning last year that if true white supremacists becomes the mainstream of the right then the sjws will have won. You see without them around their justification to exist is caput.

So pray the right mainstream continues to criticize the white supremacists, and take note left wingers, it's up to you to criticize the darkness that those hailing from your team enact. Only internal criticisms have much hope of success as as we keep seeing external critiques only embolden if anything. Ergo, any given POTUS it's up to the supporters to keep them honest you see it's when they know half the nation will back them no matter what that all thats wrong with DC emerges and self perpetuates. If they know we're all sheeple they will do what psychopaths do and lead us all to the slaughter.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Alright I finally installed a better keyboard in this phone. That LG piece was a total POS I'd hit back to fix a typo and half the sentence would go apesh*t merging words from the sentence before and you name it. That was even after I disabled autocorrect where it was doing that bs as I'd be typing. They can finally come to fix my internet Friday but being able to reinstall the Vegas trial I expect to be full bore video editing again round the clock (haven't even been able to do that the past week the trial expired again; need internet to install it on a fresh OS install) so might not much be around the next month again....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that everyone should be armed so they can shoot trespassers? Even if the punk had committed a crime, doesn't the Constitution guarantee him due process?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The 4th Amendment and then some was out the window for the whole city that day, but estranged teenager with gunshot wound, submachineguns duct taped to his arms wearing a dynamite suicide vest comes running up on you in your yard you had better not shoot him..

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The 4th Amendment and then some was out the window for the whole city that day, but estranged teenager with gunshot wound, submachineguns duct taped to his arms wearing a dynamite suicide vest comes running up on you in your yard you had better not shoot him..

I thought you expected everyone to go on with life as usual when a mass murderer with submachine guns duck taped to his arms wearing a dynamite suicide vest was on the loose. No need to involve professionals, just go to work with an Uzi strapped to your thigh, eh?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I don't half ass it. I use coat hangers and duck tape.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I don't half ass it. I use coat hangers and duck tape.

So you want to live in a society where heavily armed pot smokers can shut down newspapers and television networks that disagree with them?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Oh that's right you have no sense of humor. It's all about sticking up for the corporate fascist press you work for.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Oh that's right you have no sense of humor. It's all about sticking up for the corporate fascist press you work for.

I think it's clear who has a sense of humor and who does not. You seem to want to live in a world run by heavily armed pot smoking white men who can dictate what the media can say, and anyone who defends the Constitution should be publicly flagellated as a corporate fascist shill. Keep tokin' bra, it will keep you off the streets.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The press is corporate fascist (fascism = government + corporate cronyism) and are therefore propaganda of the global hegemonic empire + perpetual domestic psychological WARFARE variety (babies bomb splattered into mud puddles and all of US too dumbed down to make sense of it nor care type bs).

I did a thread once challenging this notion that multinational corporations are supposed to be afforded the same Constitutional rights as living breathing citizens. I had you in mind when I did it. I don't recall you showing up for the party.

Way to go way off topic, although I suppose it is granted they mainly tow the democrat party lines and are the stuff of Nazi Germany.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Corporations should not have the same rights as human beings. I have never said otherwise. On the other hand, human beings have the right to express themselves through whatever medium they choose. Even you.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join