It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ah yes, Reagan era war on drugs. The hypocrisy of their posturing about it then is a truly breathtaking historical example in the annals of out of this world hypocrisy. Which is an important topic in this film project ive been killing myseld to complete in the coming weeks.....

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ah yes, Reagan era war on drugs. The hypocrisy of their posturing about it then is a truly breathtaking historical example in the annals of out of this world hypocrisy. Which is an important topic in this film project ive been killing myseld to complete in the coming weeks.....

I hope you will discuss Trump's pushing for more privately run prisons and Sessions' redoubling on enforcing the federal war on marijuana.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

None will be spared. Although its a complcated project. WOD isnt the main topic; its one of the several parallel trends. Sessiins can drink a gallon of bleach.

Prison industrial complex is mentioned in the chronology. Trump wanting to "expand" it or whatever, i see as a complicated matter.

To me the WOD police state needs to go, pot legalized, hard drugs handled different... and for all that to work the illegal immigration in conjunction with wide open border siutation needs to be front and foremost as thats where the majority of drugs comes in.

I havent dug deep into the subject post election but i was following the trends last year. From what i was seeing hillary was paying lipbservice against the prison industry all while having millions in campaign donations already on the books, so never belived her on the lip service. Trump to do his deportation mechanism the story trend i kept seeing was itll require more facilities outside of the existing penal system.

How tough hes going to even be on that whi knows hes dialed down on a lot. So time in ky unique chronology i doubt much there as the penal model will already be 'in place well before trump.

But for sure the sessions situation a disaster and my main odds with the admin. And that turns is news as that point in the timeline.

Its hard to explain what im doing, how im doing it, aside from it follows a strict chronological format and feels like a movie yet plays like channel surfing tv. It doesnt follow it script instead it follows time and where the truth leads as time flies by. It isnt even me, its the whole world speaking.

edit on 17-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Its hard to explain what im doing, how im doing it, aside from it follows a strict chronological format and feels like a movie yet plays like channel surfing tv. It doesnt follow it script instead it follows time and where the truth leads as time flies by. It isnt even me, its the whole world speaking.

I give you a lot of crap, some of which you deserve.

Allow me to say in all seriousness, however, that this paragraph gives me the greatest hope for your future work.

Bon chance.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The only way Trump could go martial law and seal borders is for a draft.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

The President cannot declare martial law at all. That would violate the Constitution, which makes Congress, not the Executive Branch the law making body. Martial law has only been imposed by the United States on militarily occupied territories, and then only temporarily. Completely sealing the borders would require an act of Congress... a declaration of war, for example. The President cannot arbitrarily interfere with free trade like that.
edit on 18-9-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

A draft REQUIRES a FEW things first then YEs ,yes he can activate COG after the situation it titled a national emergency and THEN a draft.
Probably a nuke on guam or Japan would do it.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

The President cannot declare martial law at all. That would violate the Constitution, which makes Congress, not the Executive Branch the law making body. Martial law has only been imposed by the United States on militarily occupied territories, and then only temporarily. Completely sealing the borders would require an act of Congress... a declaration of war, for example. The President cannot arbitrarily interfere with free trade like that.

Except for .......

Martial law on the national level may be declared by Congress or the president

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So when the next civil war starts, Trump can order troops to enforce the law in the defeated areas. With congressional approval.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: xuenchen

So when the next civil war starts, Trump can order troops to enforce the law in the defeated areas. With congressional approval.

BwaaaHaHaHa

He just might do that !!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Except the parts where bush and obama enacted a stack of executive orders relating to to takeover of basically every scope of industry and you name it, to the tunes of we're effectively already under martial law. I dont have all the document numbers and details memorized, but i noticed many of them as they passed over the years.

Just take a look at Boston. One injured what a 17 or was it a 19 year old on the loose and total shutdown million people pinned home 10000 plus militarized cops going house to house looking under peoples beds. Nope! Definitely not martial law no way jose.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I don't think martial law means what you think it does.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Oh yeah, what does it mean then?

As long as the people of Boston cheered for the militarized cops (when it was the home owner that had the balls to break the "shelter in place" edict to go outside to check his own property was who actually found the teenager) then that means we're not under de facto martial law?

When there are stacks of executive orders granting absolute power over industry security comms energy property congress on the vaguely worded whims of the potus, nope not de facto martial law?

When the military is on perpetual forward projection across the globe invading and bombing overthrowing any one any where any time and always getting away with it, as the World Police aka "Superpower" (aka Evil Empire), nope the the effing world isnt under de facto martial law??? How many intl us military bases are there again? How many nations / territories yet exist that we havent invaded / bombed / overthrown and or have or had military bases on? Oh, i think its just down to north korea & russia at this point. That is known as a global military dictatorship. Oh well our intelligence etc apparatus can rig elecrions and overthrow elected governments and lie to us about every step along the way and we can still expect our votes etc to count uh huh suuuuuuure.

And you wonder why my hair lit on fire last year when i finally took note of the dark corner the democrat scene has taken this decade, every metric of pre gas chamber nazi germany from persecution of "The Patriarchy Conspiracy" (every day fellow white commoner folks) to hyper-tribalist identity politck mind control to total one party social engineering + censorship domination of virtually all media arts entertainment cyberspace education etc (pushing said hyper-tribalist identity politick), complete with de facto timely book burning, and so on, with hillary pushing total "racist sexist etc etc etc bigots" overt sjw language hate speeches every rally and event, yeah that trend had to be stopped. Not that the republican game is toooooooo much better, yet its actuality far removed despite the subtle indirect alt right identity politic (which the sjws trolled into existence mind you). The thought of all that coupled with what was to be (effectively) openly the most corrupt administration in what might as well have been considered human history, at the helm of the worlds most overkill in scope global military dictatorship (EVER) under a state of de facto martial law...

F that.

But nope, criticize Her, or the empires foreign policy, the two party system, the sjw agenda OR the corporate crony MSM that serves the masters of all of the above, and like good little nazis here comes the entire apparatus (pentagon, congress, msm, paid shills, internet trolls, web bots, unwitting minions, you name it) to screech across all of media and cyberspace Across The Globe (not to mention goosestepping brownshirts in the streets commiting open hate crime atrocities with the backing of said above media etc apparatus) to derail and deflect and smear and ai auto censor and enact legislation at every juncture to ubiquitously shutdown retroactively & perpetually all dissent and contrary perspectives....

Now if that isnt de facto martial law, then explain it to me.

Now if that isnt EXCACTLY the stuff of nazi germany (pre trains / gas chambers), explain it to me.
edit on 19-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Martial law is when the armed forces enforce decrees set by the chief executive of a city, state or country. It overrides any rights that private citizens might have, such as freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. You should be hoping that Trump imposes martial law so that the press you hate can be closed down and black people prevented from marching in the street.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I rest my case.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Now if that isnt EXCACTLY the stuff of nazi germany (pre trains / gas chambers), explain it to me.

In short: it isn't. There isn't one party instumentalizing the divide after a lost war to gain power. There's PR agencies of various different groups at work, look up Edward Bernays and the history of PR.

The lefties always warned us, that a straight and unbalanced positivism will lead to a fascist system eventually. Get rid of the lables and you might be able to address the root of your "SJW problem", industrialisation and poverty. Your point falls short whith a focus on street violence and leaves us distracted, like authorities and spindocs would want us to be.

You can hang the rich corporate elite, politicians and MSM sockpuppets all day long and it wont change. That hydra has more than 7 heads, kudos for finally getting a grip on the Nazi crimes though.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Im talking about the methods of social engineering, and mayhem being textbook verbatim and you brush it off because the paths to get there were different? Thats like this act that because leftists are globalists that means they dont think LIKE nationalists (its the same kind of thinking, the same kind of social cognitive construct, but just replacing one mass group identity for another).

Dude ive been talking about this same stuff since 2005. Back when the right wingers used to call me a liberal everyday. When youre me the "pendulum swinging" means the libs start calling you a conservawhatever.

Heres one from 2007:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And retro'd:
edit on 19-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Our modern worlds 'holocaust' targets everybody. This 'collateral' of a greedy crony capitalism aint political in nature, Fukushima doesn't really give a flying 3-eyed fish about politics either, we're on a whole other level by now.

The Axis nearly managed to mobilize the whole world against them. But given the fact that China is a crony capitalism as well, real adversaries are obviously on another planet that has yet to be explored. Which is why all the aspects of class warfare form a literal forest, that can be hard to spot. There's trees everywhere, take a second look in case of doubt.

Im talking about the methods of mayhem being textbook verbatim and you brush it off because the paths to get there were different?

The methods of mayhem aint the same, which is why I'm still brushing it off. Nazis were easy to spot and everyone with a brain knew what was going on, it's different this time around. It's the fascist MIC wolf in a democratic sheep suit, a master of deception.
Have this debate with stuffy fat cats from the gated community suburbs and you'll get the drift pretty soon, conspiracy theorist! They can tell you a thing or two about reality-tv shows, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Except the parts where bush and obama enacted a stack of executive orders relating to to takeover of basically every scope of industry and you name it, to the tunes of we're effectively already under martial law. I dont have all the document numbers and details memorized, but i noticed many of them as they passed over the years.

Just take a look at Boston. One injured what a 17 or was it a 19 year old on the loose and total shutdown million people pinned home 10000 plus militarized cops going house to house looking under peoples beds. Nope! Definitely not martial law no way jose.

Was the Watertown lock down a Federal operation or State run? It's my understanding that the lock down was a voluntary shelter-in-place request buy the Governor. Warrant-less searches are legal under exigent circumstances, or emergency situations. The Cambridge Police Commissioner says the manhunt was run by State and local agencies.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Then what were all the federal forces doing there? And nevermind how HLS has federalized all the police. While just because a state governor is a federalist doesnt take away from the outcome, not as far as im concerned.

But even if it wasny the feds, it was still martial law all because one injured teenager was on the loose. All the citizens shouls have been armed on their patios so punk would have had no where to go; instead they mandate everyone cower in their homes unable to even keep a vigilant eye while the copa too busy in now mere random but everyones homes dicking off stansing around in all the videos because there was too many to begin with. And in the end as predipropertthe caper was solved by the one guy who 'broke the law' by inspecting his own property.

And thats the absurdity of centralized government in a nutshell, or shall we say boat hull.

new topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join