It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL Aww, you didn't get the response you want so you revert to name calling? No one's drowning you out. You can still post in this thread as much as you want. But why should I waste my time reading your posts when you clearly are ignoring the points and context in my posts?

Not to mention, who wants to read an entire post in bold? It messes with the eyes so screw that.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Gryphon66

The silly, pejoratives like "SJWs" "identity politics" and the new favorite "virtue signaling" that get used over and over ad nauseam by those touting the "white-wing" narrative all mean one thing: anyone and anything that suggests that all humans are essentially equal regardless of differences. Notice that the same folks always try to equate equal with same.

None of those words mean what you think they mean. Notice the same folks can't even understand the arguments of their opponents and base their hatred on straw-men.

All you have are empty statements about others, Les. You never provide any evidence, and thus, no arguments, other than appealing to your own beliefs as an authority.

I have no hatred toward you or anyone else. Your posts are prime examples of part of the problem. You obviously have sufficient intellect to understand the realities of these matters, and yet, you pedantically parrot the arguments of the White male ruling class like Scripture.

You're losing though ... and you know it. And we can all smell your fear.

Fear of what? To reasonable people it is not about what you are, but who you are. You've proven to be unreasonable in that respect.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

LOL Aww, you didn't get the response you want so you revert to name calling? No one's drowning you out. You can still post in this thread as much as you want. But why should I waste my time reading your posts when you clearly are ignoring the points and context in my posts?

Not to mention, who wants to read an entire post in bold? It messes with the eyes so screw that.

An interesting characteristic of some of the loudest proponents of "SJW/identity politics/virtue signaling" bosh is that they are so very fragile ... they are terrified that somehow they are losing face ... you strip away their pedantic rhetoric and sophistry and they get really nasty really quickly. All they can do is desperately mirror and/or invert valid arguments.

It's amusing to me, I must confess. I wish it weren't.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The silly, pejoratives like "SJWs" "identity politics" and the new favorite "virtue signaling" that get used over and over ad nauseam by those touting the "white-wing" narrative all mean one thing: anyone and anything that suggests that all humans are essentially equal regardless of differences. Notice that the same folks always try to equate equal with same.

None of those words mean what you think they mean. Notice the same folks can't even understand the arguments of their opponents and base their hatred on straw-men.

All you have are empty statements about others, Les. You never provide any evidence, and thus, no arguments, other than appealing to your own beliefs as an authority.

I have no hatred toward you or anyone else. Your posts are prime examples of part of the problem. You obviously have sufficient intellect to understand the realities of these matters, and yet, you pedantically parrot the arguments of the White male ruling class like Scripture.

You're losing though ... and you know it. And we can all smell your fear.

Fear of what? To reasonable people it is not about what you are, but who you are. You've proven to be unreasonable in that respect.

Sophistry.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here, bold removed, typos fixed, and some other readability improvements:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: enlightenedservant

BS.

Look at both of yours posts, both carrying on that in all the important jobs its white people and oh poooooor you white people.

Its you guys moving the goalposts from what ive been saying...

All the "we're OPPRESSSED" noise has come to define the decade. Whether or not its true that The System oppresses whoever, thats one thing. But what ive been addressing is liberals openly PERSECUTING white people (the other half of what has come to define this decade).

So MAYBE the System does oppress certain people is one issue.

Liberals / sjws ABSOLUTELY persecuring people another. And thats what i mainly talk about.

Because its what the nazis did they screamed oh all of our problems its because of racist jews oppressing us, which like today was entirely debatable, so they responded with open PERSECUTION which like today absolutely became undeniable OPPRESSION.

Go look read the definitions if you need help here.

And theres no denying it its been open season on whitey. And its so far out of control its the stuff of science fiction psychological thriller dystopian novel as even signifancant scores of the white population are ringleaders in said open societal scale persecution.

So its no wonder DSouza would go and point out this history, becuase history is repeating.

And what is the history? Jews in seats of influence get blamed for widespread oppression of everyday germans, so the nazis rallied the commoners to engage in open persecution of ALL jews from power brokers to commoners. Its what your team this decade has been doing verbatim at an cobstantly increasingly pace, and you guys wonder why i wont let up on being a red herring to the same kind of pattern of 1930's germany repeating here today. Actually you dont wonder, you just blame it on "yep hes a right winger becuase hes opposed to the obvious trend, definitely a right winger for that, and alt right nazis are right winger so theres that we should deflect him and ignore him because us we hate nazis therefore we could NEVER repeat their mistakes in the context of our society today nope nope NOPE".

And the sad part is The System DOES oppress everybody (worldwide damn near) meaning for your team to pull this BS youre all hoodwinked minions of the very System of Oppresion you claim to be against.

So now are you going to adress these facts and the reality is poses, or continue patting each other on the back to drown me out of the page while telling me im triggered because youre pissing me off with these dishonest deflect & derail tactics? (Like good little nazis would)

Whatever. I have a damn hurricane to prepare for you little eichmans.
edit on 8-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Make you and your family safe.

We'll all be here to argue with and sputter at when the storms pass.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

No were pissed at your bs tactics, and sick of nazi style persecution tearing our sociery apart. And some of us are extra motivated because we truly are against The System that oppresses all of us, the whole damn world, and you guys are all minions of that system whether witting or not, meaning it tests our patience all that much more.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No were pissed at your bs tactics, and sick of nazi style persecution tearing our sociery apart. And some of us are extra motivated because we truly are against The System that oppresses all of us, the whole damn world, and you guys are all minions of that system whether witting or not, meaning it tests our patience all that much more.

Who's "we" Snowflake? You and a few others always speak in plurals.

Thanks for providing a perfect example of what I just pointed to ... all you can do is to invert the truth.

You're not against The System, Ignorance ... you're one of its main proponents. You argue on behalf of the same power structures that keep all of us, including you, in servitude. They've convinced you that you're special and free ... but you're really just another pawn.

Seriously though. If you're in the storms path ... get off here and get ready.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

sick of nazi style persecution tearing our sociery apart.

Nazi style persecution? Are you going to be honest and admit that was hyperbole or are you going to start listing times were liberals have gassed or forced the people they don't like into work camps just because they didn't like them?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Or even the times that liberals have marched down the streets, Nazi flags in hand shouting "Blood and Soil; Jews will not replace us."

Or the times that liberals try to tell people what bathrooms are appropriate for their use ... or who they can marry, or where they can live and work?

Inversion is all these cretins have.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

They know.

I was born and raised in the South. Most people who have roots here can tell you exactly who in their family tree was a sharecropper and who was a slave owner. They can tell you the number of slaves & the plantations they were on. They can tell you which family members fought in the confederacy, which ones fought in the Union, and which properties were destroyed during the Civil War. And the ones who are comfortable w/me have even told me which family members were in the KKK and similar groups. And they know that those family members were Democrats at the time, with some even knowing which political offices those family members held.

Make no mistake, the ones who know their family trees here know all of the details and are proud of them. I think that's why the whole premise of this thread pisses me off so much. They've been waving that flag for 150+ years, but they come on here & pretend not to know simple crap like what party its creators were from? Some of the people here are old enough to have been voters when the parties were changing positions, yet they still feign ignorance.

I once worked w/a guy whose family tree owned slaves in the same county as some of my enslaved ancestors. It was awkward for a few seconds when we found out, then we laughed and continued our conversation lol. I knew he wasn't like that and he knew I wasn't out for revenge or anything like that, so it simply didn't matter. But it's hard to have a "lol well then, it's good that times have changed, huh?" conversation when they feign ignorance like in this thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You clearly have no clue whobyoure talking to, know nothing about my work, or are lying thru your emoticons teeth.

Truly delusional that one is.

And the nerve to talk about others being triggered. Youre out your shiaite.

You scream about a system of oppression, admit the politiciand are crooked, yet you FIGHT online for them. Not just one or two of them, but the system itself. Openly. Overtly. Save the agenda of the democrats is the tone of every one of your posts.

Mine for over a decade has been tear down both partys and their combined agenda.

You say tear society apart in division and insult those who try to pull us back together with history and logic.

As far as minions go, you lot are the worst kind. Worst than the cops even. At least there is some merit in law and order. As far as movements go they only get in the way when we all go and protest. You people you ensure a unified mivement can never exist, you push the blame more at your fellow commoners than the system itself, and the persecution your collective efforts foments is now coming to rival even police brutality in terms of wide scale yes thats right violent oppression. Youre like the cia overthrows governments opposed to the military blowing them up. And your whole movement is right out of the CIA's Operation CHAOS handbook. Look that one up.

And while youre at it check this out i made 2006 and then come tell me im a mindless partisan sheep, with a straight face on your emoticon:
youtu.be...
Since 2006 i havent changed, you guys you liberals have. Over the rainbow as they say.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

How many liberals have kicked down people's doors to tear up their house to do a "jew inspection"?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Native Georgian. Family roots in North Carolina and Texas.

I know that some of them know. That's the insidious core of this sort of rot, as you so aptly point out.

My family were carpenters, teachers and preachers by and large. As far as I am able to discover, my family never owned slaves, and I even have a fully acknowledged Black ancestor, prior to the Civil War. Funny thing is, with the people you're talking about, that would be a hopeless stain on their pedigree. Me? I was thrilled to discover it.

A few years ago, I was talking with a Black friend about some of these items, and he was and is a bit of an activist. He kept going on and on about Black this and Black that and I asked him if, for him, it was really all about skin tone.

He said (I had pissed him off) "Of course."

"Hold up your arm" I told him.

He did. I held mine up. I was about half a shade darker than him. (He was "light-skinned" and I had a great tan at the time.) Sadly, that really put him over the edge, claiming that I was taking advantage of my "mixed heritage."

The point of that is how really, genuinely, absurd the whole "melanin level" matter really is while at the same time ... it isn't. It does make a difference, even though there's no reason. A most frustrating paradox.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How many liberals have kicked down people's doors to tear up their house to do a "jew inspection"?

Probably the same number who want to militarize the police while claiming to be for small government.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

"Who I'm talking to"?

Oh my. You're in full hyperbolic free-fall aren't you?

Sadly, I do know who you are, and I know what you do.

I'm tuning you out now.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

A question can't be a "strawman argument." Aside from desperately trying to step aside from your OWN CLAIMS perhaps you're trying to say that they're loaded questions.

Which is of course absurd on its face.

Your claim is that the 89% of Black Americans who generally vote Democrat are being oppressed and controlled. Yet you cannot answer the simple question of HOW The Democrats are doing this to a population that is just as bright, educated and aware as any other.

You've realized the deep flaw in your ridiculous claim and now you're squirming to put it off on me.

What a sad state you've reached. Don't worry you'll have no further troubling from me.

A strawman question then..your sad state believes that only Republicans are racist and blacks and others are NOT fooled by the Democrats.

If the Democrats are so helpful to so many people why do they not help the blacks...

The blacks that are smart along with any other group KNOW the Dems are a hateful spiteful group that needs to move forwards but instead wants to rail on about how stupid everyone but they are.

And to keep things in chaos under the guise of equality.

The Dems are SO EXPOSED now...you cannot go back.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You keep calling me names like "coward", "hoodwinked minion", and "little eichmans", even though I despise nazis new and old. Is that really supposed to help your case here? And like I said earlier, no one's drowning you out of anything. You're free to post, reply, and collect stars as much as you want. So how is that "drowning you out"? You almost seem mad because I'm having a conversation in this thread with someone else instead of solely with you?

However, since you took the time to reformat, I guess I'll respond to some of the things you said.

BS. Look at both of yours posts, both carrying on that in all the important jobs its white people and oh poooooor you white people. Its you guys moving the goalposts from what ive been saying...

My initial post (this one) wasn't even replying to one of your posts. Yet you still felt the need to reply to me and start asking me questions that had nothing to with my post.

However, I have to ask you this: What demographic holds the vast majority of powerful positions in this country? Don't give me your opinion; I want facts. I even linked to the Governers as an example. I don't understand how someone can say a demographic is oppressed if that demographic controls nearly all of the levers of power here.

All the "we're OPPRESSSED" noise has come to define the decade. Whether or not its true that The System oppresses whoever, thats one thing. But what ive been addressing is liberals openly PERSECUTING white people (the other half of what has come to define this decade).

Wait, so you're not even sure if it's true or not? And if it's true that white Americans hold the vast majority of positions of power in this country, wouldn't that mean that it's white Americans who you claim are oppressing other white Americans? Do you at least understand why I'm bewildered by this argument?

So MAYBE the System does oppress certain people is one issue. Liberals / sjws ABSOLUTELY persecuring people another. And thats what i mainly talk about.

I don't think you mean it this way, but this looks like you're 1) admitting the "system" oppresses people, but 2) you choose to only focus on the people you think that liberals are oppressing.

Either way, I guess we have different ideas of what oppression is. For example, white women are the demographic that's been helped the most by affirmative action programs (HERE and HERE). So does affirmative action count as a form of liberal oppression or nah?

Also, Republicans control the majority of Governorships, State Legislatures, and mayoral positions; as well as the Presidency, both Chambers of Congress, and the Supreme Court. How on Earth am I supposed to believe that liberals are somehow powerful enough to be oppressing the largest demographic in the nation when that demographic is mostly living in conservative controlled districts? Are you saying that even though the right wing controls most institutions of power in this nation, they're still not responsible for any supposedly white-oppressing laws that are passed in their jurisdictions? Do you at least understand why I'm bewildered by this argument?

Because its what the nazis did they screamed oh all of our problems its because of racist jews oppressing us, which like today was entirely debatable, so they responded with open PERSECUTION which like today absolutely became undeniable OPPRESSION.

Hmmm, perhaps we just see things differently. Because from my perspective, the main people I see who are facing oppression or persecution here are immigrants and LGBT citizens (over the bathroom & military service issues). And it's not liberals who are targeting those groups. Unless you're talking about the actual neo-Nazis who get outed on social media and lose their jobs over it. If that's the case, I must ask you which demographic is doing the actual firing in these cases? Why overlook that?

So its no wonder DSouza would go and point out this history, becuase history is repeating.

I disagree. The Nazis this time are marching with Republicans and other conservatives at "Unite the Right" rallies, not with Democrats. Also, the liberals today are protesting against the actual Nazis, the rallies are getting shut down, and the business world is showing a near zero-tolerance policy towards those Nazi groups. So not only is history not repeating itself, but I can only imagine that the victims of the Nazis wished that society back that reacted the same way they are today.

And the sad part is The System DOES oppress everybody (worldwide damn near) meaning for your team to pull this BS youre all hoodwinked minions of the very System of Oppresion you claim to be against.

WTF? Look at who started this thread! What do you mean "my team is pulling this BS"?! If you have a problem with people pulling this crap, take it up with the ones who are constantly starting these threads in the first place. Because I have just as much of a right to respond to threads here as everyone else does. Yet you're not pointing at the actual thread starters and crap-stirrers (lol is that even a word?); you're complaining about the people who are responding to the actual thread starters and crap-stirrers.

ETA: Oh & take care. I have a lot of family in Florida right now and I'm worried about their safety too.

edit on 8-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

"Strawman question" is meaningless. The description you're attempting is "loaded question."

Immediately your post launches into your opinions about "me" and proceeds to state irrational lies that I have never claimed. As usual, your post merely piles fallacy upon projection upon error.

Interesting (and telling) that you use the phrase "the blacks that are smart" in your screed, thereby directly implying that the 90% that typically vote Democrat aren't "smart"?

You guys can't help yourselves, can you? The intrinsic flaw in your thinking keeps outing itself ... the more you try to hide, the more you project on others.

Keep preaching the "divide and conquer" doctrine along with delusions of grandeur and godhood. The core authoritarians are the only ones that are "outed" here ... and you all keep on outing yourselves with every post.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

"Who I'm talking to"?

Oh my. You're in full hyperbolic free-fall aren't you?

Sadly, I do know who you are, and I know what you do.

I'm tuning you out now.

When the typical 'you must be a alt right for criticizing my movement' routine fails, CUT & RUN.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join