It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

STILL at war...not MORE war.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course you'd love fake news purveyor D'Souza, garbage propagandist after your own heart.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Quick graphic ... if you'd like to read what Republicans used to be ...

1956 Republican Platform

What the heeell kinda Liberaaaal!! Crap is this , gwad damn commies..

edit on 8-9-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Maybe Xue can make a sensationalist thread about this, oh hang on, that woiuldn't fit his agenda would it?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
No, everyone doesn't have equal rights ... by your own statements. You believe that White Men are somehow the most abused, disadvantaged, discriminated against individuals in the country CONVENIENTLY FORGETTING the fact that the vast majority of individuals in the power centers of government, corporations, banking and all the other power centers are WHITE MEN.

Cry me a river.

Exactly. One demographic makes up the vast majority of our country's governors, mayors, state legislators, federal legislators, judges, members of the president's Cabinet, leaders of federal govt agencies, leaders of state govt agencies, leaders of Fortune 500 companies, bureaucrats in the Federal Reserve, law enforcement personnel, military leadership, diplomats, millionaires and billionaires, etc. Yet we're supposed to believe that they're oppressed victims. Right...

If that's victimhood, then sign me & my family up lol. Or as Chris Rock put it (paraphrased), "If they're losing, then who's winning? Cuz it sure isn't us." It's like owning 1,000 pieces of real estate and then complaining of victimhood because someone else has 10 pieces & someone else wants 3.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

OMG its THE PATRIARACY!!!!

Seriously, name one single thing that benefits me, hell any white people ive ever know that most CEO's being "white" has done any bit of good for. ANYTHING. Altough id expect its mostly jews running those shows, and yet none of the jews ive ever know had any benefit.

Likewise, name one piece of legislation, or whatever lay out the horror show of OPPRESSION a majority of whites being politicians has done to hold you down.
Saving the War on Drugs of course, as you might know I champion against it in this very thread even already i did (the part where i called out once again blm democrat sjw obama etc for being a bunch of phoneys due to not makibg an iota of urgence hardly even a mention about taking it down).

And by the way, it screws other people too maybe not as hard at sentencing but it does. Just like the robber barrons since the rise of the first industrial revolution have been bending ALL of US over a barrel all along. Look it up, actually theres a show "The Men Who Built America" thats some serious eye opener for your 'theyre only out to hold ME ME ME down' Patriarchy Model youve apparently chomped all the way down into in recent months. A pity, a year ago you had been one of the few moderates.

Gawd forbid there be a majority demograpgic in a society therefore its all one side getting lifted up and the other pushed down!

Good thing im white! When i was born in the folder the hospital handed my parents with my birth certificate and SSCard in it was a standard issue diverisifed portfolio of stocks in white owned corporations, which is standard with all new born white babies everyone knows that. The white government provides it. Sometimes the white hospital administrators even slip in a few stocks for blacks corps to ensure we get a leg up over YOU. No wonder you guys are all in on propping up Planned Parenthood (founded by hardcore antiblack racist eugenacists btw) becuase with fewer black founded corps you need less babies born so more stocks to go around for those that do enter the population. RIGHT? It now makes sense why blacks are all killing each other more than any other demographic like ever.

edit on 8-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Quit moving the goalposts. This is what I responded to:

You believe that White Men are somehow the most abused, disadvantaged, discriminated against individuals in the country CONVENIENTLY FORGETTING the fact that the vast majority of individuals in the power centers of government, corporations, banking and all the other power centers are WHITE MEN.

How can white men be the most abused, disadvantaged, discriminated against individuals in the country if damn near the entire power structure here consists of white men? That includes at the State, local, and federal level; all 3 branches of govt; all major industries in the country; all major companies within those industries, etc. For example, less than 32% of the US population consists of non-hispanic white males, yet they make up 86% of our Governors (HERE). Yeah, that sounds like a lot of oppression.

You're trying to deflect & ignore the context of my reply because you know that the facts obliterate the victimhood myth. Also, how am I supposed to name laws that benefit you when I don't know or care about your personal details? What kind of stupid question is that? lol And to play off of that, why should I go into any of my personal details here with a complete stranger like you?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

BINGO!

You've already witnessed the desperate attempt to deflect attention away from a simple fact ... White Straight Christian Men run this country ... and always have. They're willing to throw the rest of us a few tokenized bones once in a while but they know that their time of dominance is coming to an end, and they are TERRIFIED that we are going to do to them what they've done to us.

Thus the resurfacing of the bitter racist, sexist, nativist, homophobic CORE of the modern Republican Party has reared its ugly head "YOU WILL NOT REPLACE UUUSSS!!!"... because they see Trump as their last best hope of "making America great (White, Straight, Male) again.

Tick tock.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
just like my adolescent nephews to bring back what one brother did last week to justify his gaffe today.

I wonder how many self proclaimed neo nazi today were voting independent or democratic...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
just like my adolescent nephews to bring back what one brother did last week to justify his gaffe today.

I wonder how many self proclaimed neo nazi today were voting independent or democratic...

Interesting question. However, by their own statement, most Nazis and White Supremacists in this country vote Republican now.

Trump is literally their Great White Hope.

Look at the demographics of the two parties (and the Independents caught between two ridiculous "options.")

Democrats: Women, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, Muslims, Pagans, LGBT, college graduates, young people

Republicans: Men, White, Straight, Christians, high school graduates (or below), older people

In these facts alone ... are the explanations for 99% of the "policy" we see from both "sides."

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

BS.

Look at both of yours posts, both carrying on that in all the important jobs its white people and oh poooooor you white people.

Its you guys moving the goalposts from what ive been saying...

All the "we're OPPRESSSED" noise has come to define the decade. Whether or not its true that The System oppresses whoever, thats one thing. But what ive been addressing is liberals openly PERSECUTING white people (the other half of what has come to define this decade).

So MAYBE the System does oppress certain people one issue.

Liberals / sjws ABSOLUTELY persecuring people another. And thats what i mainly talk about.

Because its what the nazis did they screamed oh all of our problems its because of racist jews oppressing us, which like today was entirely debatable, so they esponded with open PERSECUTION which like today absokutely became undeniable OPPRESSION.

Go look read the definitions if you need help here.

And theres no denying it its been open season on whitey. And its so far out of control its the stuff of science fiction psychological thriller dystopian novel as even signifancant scores of the white population are ringleaders in said open societal scale persecution.

So its no wonder DSouza would go and point out this history, becuase history is repeating.

And what is the history? Jews in seats of influence get blamed for widespread oppression of everyday germans, so the nazis rallied the commoners to engage in open persecution of ALL jews from power brokers to commoners. Its what your team this decade has been doing verbatim at an cobstantly increasingly pace, and you guys wonder why i wont let up on being a red herring to 1930's germany repeating here today. Actually you dont wonder, you just blane it on "yep hes a right winger becuase hes opposed to the obvious trend, definitely a right winger for that, and alt right nazis are right winger so theres that we should deflect him and ignore him because us we hate nazis therefore we could NEVER repeat their mistakes in the context of our society nope nope NOPE".

And the sad part is The System oppresses everybody (worldwide damn near) meaning for your team to pull this BS youre all hoodwinked minions of the very System of Oppresion you claim to be against.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And the irony is that it doesn't even have to be like that. Let's assume that I was in a position of power that required the votes of citizens for me to remain in power. If I knew that a new demographic was going to become the new majority in my district, it seems like common sense to make an alliance with that new demographic. Why unnecessarily burn bridges with the very people that will make up my constituents?

That kind of logic even makes sense in the business world. If I was a car dealer but the fastest growing and soon to be largest demographic of vehicle purchasers preferred bicycles, guess what I'd start shifting my product line to include? But instead of doing that, it's like they'd intentionally provoke the customers who prefer bicycles, try to ban bikes, and start "papers please" programs to stop and harass suspected bike owners. Then they'd claim that they're the real victims, as if no one could look past their words to see the reality on the ground.

I try not to hate anyone but people are testing my patience. I don't even like to cuss either, yet I've noticed that I've been dropping cuss words here and there lately.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

With that screwed up font, there's no way you really think I'm reading that, do you?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What we have are two parties of classists. And they succeed in protecting their wealth and power by exploiting racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc.

While we bicker about how important it is to tear down statues, they rob us blind and keep us poor, powerless, and dependent on them.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

So not only have you gone off the sjw deepend this year, ypure also a coward now?

You guys echoing each others chamber to drown me out while misrepresenting what i said truly dishonestly i had to BOLD.

Forgive my typos this phone a typo machine and when i try to edit them it goes scifi haywire.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

No, there's no reason for fear at all. I have something of a unique perspective on these matters because along with being gay and non-Christian I'm also White, male and cisgendered. So the "funny thing" is that I can pass without even thinking about it. I know and see behind the power structures.

The silly, pejoratives like "SJWs" "identity politics" and the new favorite "virtue signaling" that get used over and over ad nauseam by those touting the "white-wing" narrative all mean one thing: anyone and anything that suggests that all humans are essentially equal regardless of differences. Notice that the same folks always try to equate equal with same.

No, we're not all the same. We all have different abilities, gifts and natures. That comes from being human.

Consider all the negatives that these folks apply to these pejorative terms ... and they all come down to the totally unacceptable belief (in their eyes) that we're all just as good as them.

Who irritates them the most? Radical feminists? Black and LGBT activists? Why? Because these folks have taken the resistance to the extreme edge as a political statement. Hell, all the terms they use they've STOLEN from the Radical Feminist movement.

They can't handle it. Some of them aren't even aware of it ... PERHAPS. I'm more inclined to believe they all know at one level or another. In the final analysis however, (as we see here plastered across the screen) is that they are quickly reduced to spitting sputtering basket cases when confronted with the facts that the groups that have always been treated as second/third class citizens and human beings are in the ascendancy.

Scares the crap out of them. You can smell the fear.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So not only have you gone off the sjw deepend this year, ypure also a coward now?

You guys echoing each others chamber to drown me out while misrepresenting what i said truly dishonestly i had to BOLD.

Forgive my typos this phone a typo machine and when i try to edit them it goes scifi haywire.

You sound triggered, Snowflake. Need a safe space?

(It's really irritating when that crap is turned around on you, ain't it, Ignorance?)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think the saddest thing of all is when someone who knows the difference ... who has experienced actual oppression from the ruling classes still defends them. Adopts their cant, slurps up the Kool-Aid, desperately wanting to pass.

Yeah, those folks are the real tragedies here.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The silly, pejoratives like "SJWs" "identity politics" and the new favorite "virtue signaling" that get used over and over ad nauseam by those touting the "white-wing" narrative all mean one thing: anyone and anything that suggests that all humans are essentially equal regardless of differences. Notice that the same folks always try to equate equal with same.

None of those words mean what you think they mean. Notice the same folks can't even understand the arguments of their opponents and base their hatred on straw-men.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

None of those words mean what you think they mean. Notice the same folks can't even understand the arguments of their opponents and base their hatred on straw-men.

All you have are empty statements about others, Les. You never provide any evidence, and thus, no arguments, other than appealing to your own beliefs as an authority.

I have no hatred toward you or anyone else. Your posts are prime examples of part of the problem. You obviously have sufficient intellect to understand the realities of these matters, and yet, you pedantically parrot the arguments of the White male ruling class like Scripture.

You're losing though ... and you know it. And we can all smell your fear.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join