It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Romeo O Romeo, Wherefore Art Thou Romeo?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

May I ask you A quick question

Do you beleive Nelson Madella dies in prison or went on to become president of SA, I am not trying to mock you or doubt any of your beliefs, I just wish to check if everyone who states one of these phenomenon calls it "Mandella effect"

Thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's always been O Romeo, Romeo. Where the f.ck are you?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

phenomenon calls it "Mandella effect"

Wait.

I thought it was "Mandela effect."

MANDELA/MANDELLA EFFECT CONFIRMED.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I always thought it was, 'Romeo O Romeo, I'm your father, Darth Berenstein'.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

May I ask you A quick question

Do you beleive Nelson Madella dies in prison or went on to become president of SA, I am not trying to mock you or doubt any of your beliefs, I just wish to check if everyone who states one of these phenomenon calls it "Mandella effect"

Thanks

As far as I am aware, everyone who believes in the "Mandela Effect" knows he became SA president - they only discovered he died in prison after reading so on the internet, 20 years later

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I will start believing the Mandela Effect when we jump from the time line where that national bird is the turkey instead of the eagle not really convinced of any of the evidence at hand.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I always thought it was, 'Romeo O Romeo, I'm your father, Darth Berenstein'.

Yeah that is how I remember it.
I love the part of the play where Darth Berenstein' stabs Juliette with the light saber. Not to mention the epic battle between the Montagues and Capulets in the heart of the cybernetic space whale.
God that Plays awesome!
edit on 7-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Yeah that is how I remember it.
I love the part of the play where Darth Berenstein' stabs Juliette with the light saber. Not to mention the epic battle between the Montagues and Capulets in the heart of the cybernetic space whale.
God that Plays awesome!

You left out how the Montages sang 'we are the champions.....of the world' after they kicked the Capulet's asses.

I'm gonna go reread this while eating some Jiffy and Fruit Loops.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
But did Darth actually say "Romeo, I am your father" in the original Shakespeare play? !

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
But did Darth actually say "Romeo, I am your father" in the original Shakespeare play? !

Uh, yeah. Did you not study Anglish Lit in your school?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

When I think Romeo O Romeo, I think of the Brady Bunch and their play - it's really the only time I've heard it and remembered it only because they repeat that scene so often in that episode.

I also think of the old Loony Tunes cartoon featuring the old plantation owner and his dog, Belvidere. Belvidere O Belvidere! Come heah boy!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
a reply to: opethPA

Scenario 3: Reality is dynamic and constantly in a state of flux which produces minuscule changes that effect people differently.

Well said.. ..but arguing with these folks is a waist of time.

I don't blame them for trusting reality as concrete.

Some could be blamed for the way they show it.

ATS used to be a great place to talk about this kind of stuff.. It's not now - but I still treat it that way. That means I'm going to keep posting when I find Mandela Effects that are striking.

I know it reaches a few people - and that's good enough.

I've gotten pretty good at blasting past the chaff inbetween.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

edit on 8-9-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Small problem is - unless the old English language is completely different back in your reality, the way that you remember it is completely wrong to write it that way, it has completely different meaning in that order.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

So basically you are going to continue to ignore being shown just how wrong you are and you are going to continue to clutter up ATS with this tedious ME drivel because some gullible folk believe in it.

Chaff? How ironic.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tinymind

Did you play Juliet?

Sadly for "some" no.

I did play with the girl who played the part ... Or was that your mother ???

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
That means I'm going to keep posting when I find Mandela Effects that are striking.

I think striking would not be facts & quotes that can be mistaken or misremembered.

If there is an ME where someone wakes up and their whole town is different then that would be striking.
There is an example if this happening to one woman where she went to work and the office was all different and nobody there knew her. Also there's the "Man from Taured" which would be a best case ME if true.

Things like song lyrics and company logos don't do it for me, sorry.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OP, seriously, what are you doing all day every day to find something to post a new thread about approx. every 2 days?

There is a word for that. Obsession

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In my timeline people didn't create threads claiming they'd been magically teleported to another dimension just based on the fact that large numbers of people remember something incorrectly.

Clearly I've magically teleported to another dimension.
edit on 9-9-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
OP, seriously, what are you doing all day every day to find something to post a new thread about approx. every 2 days?

I have a theory. It involves mind altering substances.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join