It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big reveal about Skinwalker Ranch in the works?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Lurker1

Not asking you to please me just refer to the Motto of this site, extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof something it seems NOBODY can supply re this suject

Proving my experiences to others isn't why I'm here.
edit on 9/11/2017 by Lurker1 because: Formatting.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
That rather begs the question: "Why, exactly, ARE you here?"

Please don't repeat that line about wanting to research. It won't wash. I'm assuming you're really here so you can tell people you know something they don't and that makes you feel special.

Why on Earth would you tell people your secret revelation individually by PM and not just reveal it once on the open board and save yourself repetition?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn
That rather begs the question: "Why, exactly, ARE you here?"

Please don't repeat that line about wanting to research. It won't wash. I'm assuming you're really here so you can tell people you know something they don't and that makes you feel special.

Why on Earth would you tell people your secret revelation individually by PM and not just reveal it once on the open board and save yourself repetition?

1. I don't care what you think about why I'm here.

2. I'm NOT here to pretend I'm special. My experiences don't make me feel special. They make me feel grossly abused.

3. I'm NOT telling anyone my "secrets" via PM. I'm referring them to a place where I've already discussed them. I don't want to repost that volume of information again and, if i did, it would violate the T&Cs.

4. Repetition? I've had to repeat my position a number of times in this thread because people are too stupid to read and comprehend what they're reading. Don't lecture me about repetition.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lurker1 I didnt receive the pm, can you send again please .

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Seems like the only "experiences" being had is that of baiting people on a message board.

Put up or shut up.

There is 0, ZERO, nada, NULL hard, physical evidence that anything (besides book sales) is going on at this ranch.
Personal experiences? Sure....I can eat some magic mushrooms or drop some funny chemicals and become a believer but if I'm going to push a fable as fact, I'm going to have some hard concrete evidences TO PRESENT to back that up.

P.S. Any PMs received will be pasted as a public comment
edit on 11-9-2017 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Which is a violation of the T&Cs.

The thread is about the Skinwalker Ranch, not me.
edit on 9/11/2017 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Stay on Topic!!!!!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced. That means no bickering or attacking other members.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is the reply i was refering to

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: gortex

George has assured me he will have some new stuff on the ranch shortly. I'll update as/when he gives it to me. There is much to tell about this place.

From this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was December 2016 and I dont think we have heard anything since.

@Lurker1, what was the point in that pm?
edit on 11-9-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't think its skinwalkers that are roaming around at the ranch. It sounds like something else. Skinwalkers aren't into scaring people. In fact they try and stay away if they can.

When they get seen, its because they weren't careful and didn't think people were around or they can chance it and do their main purpose which is hexing people directly or using objects, prayers etc..
edit on 11-9-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

George has assured me he will have some new stuff on the ranch shortly. I'll update as/when he gives it to me. There is much to tell about this place.

I sent you the link to the place where all my Skinwalker Ranch posts are. Reposting them here is against the rules.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

"originally posted by: Springer

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of myself. I wonder if the website/video I linked is connected to that statement?

edit on 9/11/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I am not as trusting of George Knapp as many here seem to be.

Hard to tell him apart from, say, Dick Doty when it comes to modern ufological mythology imo too.

Birds of a feather...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I saw on Facebook earlier today that George had posted about Tom Delonge's live announcement tomorrow morning. I asked him about the video with him and the 'team' I mentioned earlier on this thread. He said he was working on a long term project about the phenomena there, but said there is much work to be done, so it'll be awhile before it's released.

I can speculate it's a documentary, based on the filmmaker involved, but don't know for sure

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Dr Colm Kelleher seems to be a part of the new Tom Delonge group or "To the Stars Academy".

He was involved with some Skinwalker research, no?

Seems to be their resident "Biotech Consultant".

So, possibly connected?

BT

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, that was about what I expected. No real reveals, just introducing this new team and asking for investors. The team members do have some serious cred IMO so we'll see. Seems like Tom's version of NIDS, and yeah, Colm Kelleher is part of the team. I can speculate that what goes on at Skinwalker Ranch may be the same thing we see in the skies

Aside from milking this for money, I don't get why we haven't gotten anything concrete about the phenomena
edit on 10/11/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join