It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big reveal about Skinwalker Ranch in the works?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde
There appears to be a few Adamantium Holdings but I'm not sure if they're all somewhat the same thing or different entirely or maybe just a little. I'm thinking maybe a few (or all but one) are shell companies used for tax dodging.

There's the US version that supposedly owns the ranch and the potentially corrupt mining company in Guyana.

But there's also three more versions from Bahamas, Adamantium Fund Limited, Adamantium Holdings Limited, and Adamantium Limited. Apparently the information about these companies came about through Panama Papers related leaks.

My current question is which one is the one in the US or are they all shell companies used for the mining company to dodge taxes? And still curious as to why a mining company would be selling coconuts and connected to DNA research.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Skinwalker Ranch is the real deal. Troll me all you want.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

I'd be interested in anything you can share about it, I assume you have had experiences?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Sent you a PM.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Well as you know man has a fantastic ability to make up BS god, santa the easter bunny for example. So some will be liars some story tellers and the rest mistaken.

We have very affordable camera technology that someone who was TRULY out to find the answers would have used but the problem is if you want to keep the myth going you don't use it.

Its the same with all these clowns with youtube ufo channels with just smart phones or average equipment that always seem to be in the right place at the right time.

You seem to think your right so lets see you best example of visual evidence seriously looking forward to your reply.

edit on 10-9-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Those who JUST want to see and know are legion.
Maybe a controlled contact would do us good,it's KIND if a shame more people don't help out, WHO are in the "know" anyway.

HELL I'll pull a recon at night on a hot spot.
JUST ask me.
edit on 10-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This world is much stranger than you think. The first thing one must realize is, this world's (universe's) foundation is in the conscious. It is a construct of the mind, and more accurately, of the spirit. Interplanetary and inter-dimisional are not the same thing, but can easily be confused. Many people would like to dismiss God and gods and spirits all together, and this will lead misunderstand some of these odd occurrences. UFOs and the like act on the conscious more that the physical so filming them often does not reproduce what is seen.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Well as you know man has a fantastic ability to make up BS god, santa the easter bunny for example. So some will be liars some story tellers and the rest mistaken.

We have very affordable camera technology that someone who was TRULY out to find the answers would have used but the problem is if you want to keep the myth going you don't use it.

Its the same with all these clowns with youtube ufo channels with just smart phones or average equipment that always seem to be in the right place at the right time.

You seem to think your right so lets see you best example of visual evidence seriously looking forward to your reply.

I'm not interested in proving jack sh*t to anyone. I'm here to research and corroborate my personal experiences.

You don't like my opinion? Tough sh*t. Pleasing you isn't why I'm here.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Will not matter a crap for a Skeptic. Don't have video of the phenomenon on the tapes/video.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jack34
Will not matter a crap for a Skeptic. Don't have video of the phenomenon on the tapes/video.

There's something skeptics never get because they've sunk everything into their personal narrative. I understand that. They're not operating on real, visceral experience as the rest of us are.

The c**ksuckers running this place, Earth, are merciless, sadistic, sneaky SOBs. They delight in their secrecy and terrorize those who try to penetrate it, or merely try to understand what has happened to them.

Many of us have been forced to look into the abyss, and the abyss has looked into us, just as Nietzsche said. We are on a different path now and it is a path you will not understand unless you are walking it.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

If YOU are truly interested in the subject you would share information your responce is typical of someone with nothing to show to back up a claim

edit on 11-9-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Hes just following the universal law you cannot force the truth you must ask for it the interpretation is on you .....lurker i would like a pm i wont comment on it at all though
edit on 11-9-2017 by IAMAMOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There are a lot of people, including generations of local native tribe members, who testify to the strange stuff happening there.
Seems ignorant to just dismiss what they have experienced.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

If YOU are truly interested in the subject you would share information your responce is typical of someone with nothing to show to back up a claim

What an ignorant thing to say. I repeat:

I'm not interested in proving jack sh*t to anyone. I'm here to research and corroborate my personal experiences.

You don't like my opinion? Tough sh*t. Pleasing you isn't why I'm here.

If I'm really interested in a subject I have to prove it to someone else? Are you whacked?

You are like a child having a tantrum because you aren't getting your way. You want what I have, so you'll bully me to get it.

Grow up.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMAMOG

Hes just following the universal law you cannot force the truth you must ask for it the interpretation is on you .....lurker i would like a pm i wont comment on it at all though

See your PMs.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

We are here hopefully to learn from each other or what is the point if I see a claim I think is BS I will try to show that with REAL evidence not lock myself in moms basement

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

We are here hopefully to learn from each other or what is the point if I see a claim I think is BS I will try to show that with REAL evidence not lock myself in moms basement

I'm a 55-year-old retiree and a woman. I left Mom's basement for the Army at 18, did my bit, came home, went to college, and entered my career field, LE, where I worked until retirement.

Keep attacking me personally. Pleasing you isn't why I'm here.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Not asking you to please me just refer to the Motto of this site, extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof something it seems NOBODY can supply re this suject

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

See your PMs.

I would like to hear some of your personal encounters please, im happy to read a pm or on the open forum. Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Lurker1

See your PMs.

I would like to hear some of your personal encounters please, im happy to read a pm or on the open forum. Thanks

I sent you a PM referring to the bulk of my posts on this topic. I'm not going to repeat them here. I don't have the time to do so and it's against the rules.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join