It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big reveal about Skinwalker Ranch in the works?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Lurker1

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Lurker1

You're cracked. It was non-stop weird.

Stories , No evidence.

Read the book.

WOW so Harry Potter is real as well

There is a lot of eyewitness evidence including testimony from Native Americans, who have never struck me as liars.

Are you calling them liars?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Read the book.

Why ?
There's plenty of information available for free online , no need to buy the book.

Skinwalker has nothing to do with Aliens , it's one of those spooky stories that has stuck in peoples minds and grown over the years largely due to people writing books about it.

If the people who set up shop there didn't find any evidence of the paranormal there what use is there reading a book about the weird stuff that is supposed to happen when the NIDS "scientists" didn't find it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

NIDs folks did experience stuff there, including the well-documented incident with the camera on poles being messed with...while another camera was on them and didn't show anything.

What they couldn't find was proof. They said whatever was behind everything seemed intelligent and just messed with them and avoided being documented, That MO does fit a lot of paranormal and UFO activity in general as well.

I'm not sure about anything after NIDS left the ranch and after the book was released, but I do feel the book was an honest account of the nature of the activity

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

What they couldn't find was proof.

Indeed , which is my point.
i'm aware of the claims made but find it hard to believe they couldn't document any proof of anything paranormal in the time they were there , or perhaps that is the proof that Skinwalker is a modern day Roswell , from a tiny seed a mighty oak has grown.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: underwerks
We need to mount an ATS expedition to Skinwalker Ranch. I've been wanting to go since I found out about it and read the book.

You are trying to play with fire.

I've been known to burn my hands every now and then. No reason to stop.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I am really, really new to this Skinwalker ranch business. Thanks for the OP! By way of that I went to the linked page and read up on the topic.

You know, what's really creepy? In connection with another story I was reading last week, this company, Edgerton, Germeshausen, and Grier (EG&G) Special Projects Division was mentioned in connection with Operation Paper Clip and the utilization of Nazi scientists after WWII. Here in this linked article, that very same company is mentioned at:
www.hunttheskinwalker.com...

In August 2001 Ranch investigators were introduced to a retired Marine Corps Special Forces individual who had worked on multiple projects for several different contractors including one for Edgerton, Germeshausen, and Grier (EG&G) Special Projects Division. At the time EG&G was a wholly owned subsidiary of the Carlyle Group. The Special Forces operative was careful not to reveal sources and methods but over several hours of questions and answers did confirm that one of the projects he had worked on was testing advanced technology “toys”, including non-lethal weapons, at several locations in the Uinta Basin. He confirmed that some of the advanced technology test projects were targeted to multiple areas around Skinwalker Ranch. Some of the units operated out of Hill Air Force Base, located about 150 miles west of Skinwalker Ranch, other units came from elsewhere. In spite of multiple attempts to obtain additional sources, Ranch investigators were never able to robustly corroborate the story told by the retired Marine.

To learn more about this company, I went to the Wikipedia entry and found this:
en.wikipedia.org...

EG&G's "Special Projects" division was the notable operator of the Janet Terminal at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, NV, a service used to transport employees to remote government locations in Nevada and California.[7] EG&G also had a joint venture with Raytheon Technical Services, creating JT3 LLC in 2000, which operates the Joint Range Technical Services contract.[8]

Hmmm, so EG&G runs Janet Airlines which services..........Area 51!

I for one, don't believe in coincidence.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: gortex

NIDs folks did experience stuff there, including the well-documented incident with the camera on poles being messed with...while another camera was on them and didn't show anything.

What they couldn't find was proof. They said whatever was behind everything seemed intelligent and just messed with them and avoided being documented, That MO does fit a lot of paranormal and UFO activity in general as well.

I'm not sure about anything after NIDS left the ranch and after the book was released, but I do feel the book was an honest account of the nature of the activity

+1

As regards, government projects in the Uinta Basin, what better way to hide classified testing than in an area already known for rampant paranormal phenomena.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thought I'd stop by and clear up a few things.....

The ATS Staff or Investigative Team has never been to the SkinWalker Ranch. We did go to the ECETI Ranch (James Gilliland) where we met up British Pop Star Robbie Williams (and entourage). We did our investigation, The staff and Robbie Williams group left and I stuck behind for another 2 weeks or so to dive deeper in the research of the area. We then posted up a number of Videos and audio clips that I captured for the ATS community to peruse over and discuss.

There was an interview with Robbie (and his then fiance) about why they were interested in the Paranormal and that is available to listen to here; ATS.MIX: Robbie Williams and The ATS UFO Investigation Team - ATS MIX Special Edition 13

**Now with regards to The SkinWalker Ranch**

George Knapp is a friend of ATS (and has been for many years), he was kind enough to grant us several interviews and his co-author of the book The Hunt for The SkinWalker; Colm Kelleher did also. Those interviews are available to listen to here: ATS.MIX: 90 - George Knapp KLAS-TV Investigative Reporter

Colm Kelleher; The Chief Researcher at The SkinWalker Ranch and Co-Author of the same book was also interviewed here; ATS.MIX 87 - Colm Kelleher Part 1 Hunt for the Skinwalker Member Questions

and also the 2nd part of the interview is here; ATS.MIX: 88 - Colm Kelleher, Part 2 Hunt for the Skinwalker, Member Questions

And to answer one of the many queries about why there has'nt been any real 'release of Information' is because Bob Bigelow holds a tight rein on anything that he owns or has affiliation with. He makes everyone sign Non-Disclosure contracts and so he maintains control of the information. Anything that George or Colm shares with has been feted and approved for release through Bigelow's company. Bob Bigelow established NIDS (the National Institute for Discovery Science) to do research for the weird, paranormal and other areas that were not getting proper research. National Institute for Discovery Science
Outside of Bigelow's many projects he currently has two space stations (Genesis One and Two) in orbit and has many other ideas on the drawing board with space, propulsion and others.

Johnny

edit on 9/8/2017 by JohnnyAnonymous because: A few typos

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

He has 2 space stations ?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I live in Salt Lake City and have always wanted to head up to check out the Skinwalker ranch. PM me if you ever decide to act on this.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

he launched two prototype versions of it, both unmanned

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
Thought I'd stop by and clear up a few things.....

The ATS Staff or Investigative Team has never been to the SkinWalker Ranch. We did go to the ECETI Ranch (James Gilliland) where we met up British Pop Star Robbie Williams (and entourage). We did our investigation, The staff and Robbie Williams group left and I stuck behind for another 2 weeks or so to dive deeper in the research of the area. We then posted up a number of Videos and audio clips that I captured for the ATS community to peruse over and discuss.

There was an interview with Robbie (and his then fiance) about why they were interested in the Paranormal and that is available to listen to here; ATS.MIX: Robbie Williams and The ATS UFO Investigation Team - ATS MIX Special Edition 13

**Now with regards to The SkinWalker Ranch**

George Knapp is a friend of ATS (and has been for many years), he was kind enough to grant us several interviews and his co-author of the book The Hunt for The SkinWalker; Colm Kelleher did also. Those interviews are available to listen to here: ATS.MIX: 90 - George Knapp KLAS-TV Investigative Reporter

Colm Kelleher; The Chief Researcher at The SkinWalker Ranch and Co-Author of the same book was also interviewed here; ATS.MIX 87 - Colm Kelleher Part 1 Hunt for the Skinwalker Member Questions

and also the 2nd part of the interview is here; ATS.MIX: 88 - Colm Kelleher, Part 2 Hunt for the Skinwalker, Member Questions

And to answer one of the many queries about why there has'nt been any real 'release of Information' is because Bob Bigelow holds a tight rein on anything that he owns or has affiliation with. He makes everyone sign Non-Disclosure contracts and so he maintains control of the information. Anything that George or Colm shares with has been feted and approved for release through Bigelow's company. Bob Bigelow established NIDS (the National Institute for Discovery Science) to do research for the weird, paranormal and other areas that were not getting proper research. National Institute for Discovery Science
Outside of Bigelow's many projects he currently has two space stations (Genesis One and Two) in orbit and has many other ideas on the drawing board with space, propulsion and others.

Johnny

Thanks for the info, Johnny, but this just lends more confusion to the ownership issue. It has been stated on here within the past 12 months that Bigelow sold to Adamantium and has nothing to do with it any more, George Knapp (and I believe Springer) have stated Bigelow is not involved. There are some that believe Adamantium is simply a front for Bigelow.

Can you shed any light on this?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

So not really space stations.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You asked if I can share any information on that and the simple answer is 'No', I can not share any information on that.

Whether or not Bob Bigelow has any further ties with the 'actual ranch' or it's new Ownership I'm in the dark about, yet I can say unequivocally that everything that happened prior to the ranch being sold still forces everyone to adhere to their NDA (non disclosure) agreement/promise to NIDS and Bigelow AeroSpace.

edit on 9/9/2017 by JohnnyAnonymous because: A fe typos

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: humanoidlord

So not really space stations.

One of Bigelow's projects is to have spacial hotels, so these (Genesis) are some of the prototypes, and NASA has a number of contracts with Bigelow Space to provide orbital living quarters (among other projects). Below is the Official NASA / Bigelow Announcement (audio only no video).

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Will there be kama`aina rates?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Will there be kama`aina rates?

LOL..

You owe me a good cup of tea!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Ok not manned so at the moment tin cans in orbit.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Nope. Inflatables.
bigelowaerospace.com...

edit on 9/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

When will the inflatable Astronauts be sent up ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join