It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big reveal about Skinwalker Ranch in the works?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
I wish George Knapp would have explained why he couldn't talk about certain things.

...because he doesn't want to giveaway what he can sell for $$$

/capiche

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberLegit
The filmmaker for this is actually a pretty decent guy. He did an interview with Bizarre States podcast a bit ago and seemed very genuine and interested in the truth of the paranormal. I really don't think it's a cash grab, he is just a very independent filmmaker - he puts up his own videos on his site and charges a buck or two to watch them.

The film maker for what? (Sorry i re-read the thread but must have missed something)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
We need to mount an ATS expedition to Skinwalker Ranch. I've been wanting to go since I found out about it and read the book.

You are trying to play with fire. Besides, in order to experience what supposedly occurs at the Skinwalker Ranch you don't really need to go there.

The discovery of the "amplituhedron", which is made up of smaller pyramid like structures sheds light into why ancient cultures made pyramidal structures. "Particle interactions as a consequence of geometry." Such structures even if made at smaller scales, but with the same angles as those of the great pyramid of Giza, but with a height of let's say 1.5 meters, will allow someone inside such a structure to experience the same things that occur at the Skinwalker ranch.

I would not recommend it though, like I would not recommend trying to experience what people say happens at the Skynwalker ranch.

edit on 7-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
They built pyramids because they're the most stable, resilient structures.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

That wasn't it, even though it is true that they are resilient. Why tie such geometrical structures with the world of the dead and other parts of the universe? Why would the builders of the pyramids point the four sides exactly to the four cardinal points? Does that make them "stronger"? or was there some other purpose for doing this? Why build the coffer inside the pyramid with Pi? If it's purpose was to simply be "a resilient structure" why take so much time making it such a precise geometrical structure?

edit on 7-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Those who have been around a few years may remember the 'Pyramid Power' craze in the late 70'....,how fruit doesn't rot under one, razor blades get sharpened, all kinds of claims, some even sold pyramid hats for better brain function and enlightenment. Those claims were put to rest pretty quickly. But in the last week or 2 I read somewhere (can't find the article) that these claims were, in fact, true.

Personally, I say, pics or it didn't happen

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That wasn't it, even though it is true that they are resilient. Why tie such geometrical structures with the world of the dead and other parts of the universe? Why would the builders of the pyramids point the four sides exactly to the four cardinal points? Does that make them "stronger"? or was there some other purpose for doing this? Why build the coffer inside the pyramid with Pi? If it's purpose was to simply be "a resilient structure" why take so much time making it such a precise geometrical structure?

Two things :

1. Is there any proof anyone was actually buried in an Egyptian pyramid?

2. If you're going to build something like the GP, architecture on an enormous scale, you're going to get it absolutely right. They came pretty close.

ETA, Bauval's Orion theory is out the window. It's already been shown to be erroneous.
edit on 9/7/2017 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The amplituhedron is nothing but a bunch of pyramids overlapping each other.

This overlapping of pyramids is a description of how the inside of protons behave.

The new geometric version of quantum field theory could also facilitate the search for a theory of quantum gravity that would seamlessly connect the large- and small-scale pictures of the universe. Attempts thus far to incorporate gravity into the laws of physics at the quantum scale have run up against nonsensical infinities and deep paradoxes. The amplituhedron, or a similar geometric object, could help by removing two deeply rooted principles of physics: locality and unitarity.

www.quantamagazine.org...

The amplituhedron is made up of overlapping pyramid like structures.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It appears a big reveal may be coming up, although it is likely also a money grab. A filmmaker says he has tons of video that no one has seen, documents, etc.
---
"I can't talk about it"

Pssst, i have a $ecret, but I can't $how you , $tay tuned...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Two things :

2. If you're going to build something like the GP, architecture on an enormous scale, you're going to get it absolutely right. They came pretty close.

ETA, Bauval's Orion theory is out the window. It's already been shown to be erroneous.

The "belief" is that the main function was as a tomb just because of the sarcophagus found in the king's chamber. But since the ancient Egyptians thought that a pyramid could lead the soul of a dead pharaoh, and in fact there is only one great pyramid... Why did the ancient Egyptians, or whomever build them, constructed just one great pyramid? Unless the Great Pyramid was build to help the soul of the pharaohs journey in the afterlife, instead of having been built as a tomb.

Anyway, we are getting way off tangent. My main premise is that those same "experiences" that occur at the Skinwalker ranch can be duplicated by building a smaller replica of the great pyramid having it's 4 sides looking at the four cardinal points.

edit on 7-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Two things :

The "belief" is that the main function was as a tomb just because of the sarcophagus found in the king's chamber. But since the ancient Egyptians thought that a pyramid could lead the soul of a dead pharaoh, and in fact there is only one great pyramid... Why did the ancient Egyptians, or whomever build them, constructed just one great pyramid? Unless the Great Pyramid was build to help the soul of the pharaohs journey in the afterlife, instead of having been built as a tomb.

Anyway, we are getting way off tangent. My main premise is that those same "experiences" that occur at the Skinwalker ranch can be duplicated by building a smaller replica of the great pyramid having it's 4 sides looking at the four cardinal points.

Bull pucky.

Let's start with Herodotus. The priests told him the pyramids were already ancient when the Egyptian civilization arrived. No one knows who built them. Herodotus is the only source for the Cheops story and that was debunked by the priests.

That people were buried in them is unsubstantiated speculation.

As for the Ranch, most of what occurs there is unique in that it has been going on consistently over decades, centuries according to the NAs. No such activity attributed to the Ranch has occurred in the pyramids nor can it be invoked inside the pyramids. That is New Age BS.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

You mean just as the fact that the amplituhedron is made up of overlapping pyramids, and that quantum mechanic physicists believe that the amplituhedron, and other similar structures (pyramids) removes locality and unitarity. In other words, space and time arise as a consequence of the "amplituhedron's (or other similar structures) geometry".

But you are claiming that this discovery is bs...

In keeping with this idea, the new geometric approach to particle interactions removes locality and unitarity from its starting assumptions. The amplituhedron is not built out of space-time and probabilities; these properties merely arise as consequences of the jewels geometry. The usual picture of space and time, and particles moving around in them, is a construct.

edit on 7-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You mean just as the fact that the amplituhedron is made up of overlapping pyramids, and that quantum mechanic physicists believe that the amplituhedron, and other similar structures (pyramids) removes locality and unitarity. In other words, space and time arise as a consequence of the "amplituhedron's (or other similar structures) geometry".

But you are claiming that this discovery is bs...

In keeping with this idea, the new geometric approach to particle interactions removes locality and unitarity from its starting assumptions. The amplituhedron is not built out of space-time and probabilities; these properties merely arise as consequences of the jewels geometry. The usual picture of space and time, and particles moving around in them, is a construct.

Please provide a source that proves such anomalies as take place at Skinwalker occur in the Egyptian pyramids.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Skinwalker research is a hardcore pain. Did you ever find out who's running Adamantium?

I'm wondering how a business in the US can be anonymous. That seems weird.

The Justia page for Adamantium lists an "Aretha Cha Somerville" as the "employee". Searching that name led me to a trademarking for DNALOGIX, searching that led me to the site dnalogix.net.

Not just any DNA testing company but:

DNA Logix is the first company to mathematically engineer solutions to DNA testing technologies.

Interesting. Why would people doing DNA research buy Skinwalker Ranch?

But that's where I kind of dead-end. Calling the real good ATS researchers, who is Adamantium Holdings? We know Thomas Winterton represents them (but is not an attorney and Aretha Cha Somerville shows up on the trademark filings.

I found a bill of lading for Adamantium Holdings here. According to that, they sold coconuts to J&C Enterprises Inc but the shipper address listed leads to Pomeroon Oil Mill Inc... I'm lost. Who are these people? Why would coconut sellers or even a DNA company buy Skinwalker Ranch?

Apparently they were also the top gold producer for Guyana in 2015... Hmmm. A mining company, that's convenient. What is this company?

ETA: Is this them or was it at one time? opencorporates.com.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Noncents because: Expanded

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Please provide a source that proves such anomalies as take place at Skinwalker occur in the Egyptian pyramids.

If space-time and probabilities are a consequence of geometric structures such as the amplituhedron, or a similar geometric object, which is made up of pyramids overlapping each other. It is only logical that strange occurrences can occur in small scale replicas of the Khufu pyramid.

Biological phenomena within a pyramid model--a preliminary study on wound healing.

Photo of Other Anomalies at Giza

Another Photo of Anomalies in Khufu Pyramid

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
We need to mount an ATS expedition to Skinwalker Ranch. I've been wanting to go since I found out about it and read the book.

The problem is Bigelow may not be the owner anymore (depending on the source) and it's guarded by surveillance (depending on the source.)

I smell snake oil in the air, It's like Roswell; a uberzillion people have tapped into that oil well with "new evidence" or "unreported eye witnesses" or my favorite "new documents."

New documents can be easily faked, I mean real easy to fake, I can show you how to do it.

1. Open a text document and use the courier new font at size 12;CTRL-U the headlines.

2. Add a filter, print, use a marker to blot out the [REDACTED] parts to make it look like it's been edited by TPTB.

3. Leave the document in the sun for a day and then use a cigarette lighter gently to give the document that aged look.

4. Scan the document askew so it looks like it was hastily photocopied. That's how you make a fake.

But given how much technology has evolved spotting a fake is easier due to three letters...PDF.

As others have pointed out this is probably a book promotion, it can't be video because that's even easier to debunk than documents. I'll fake documents for my interactive works of fiction but would never try to profit from the true believers. The Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot tape (fake, it was footage from a cancelled documentary) and the autopsy tapes (well duh) as long as people keep believing these obvious forgeries then the books, TV shows and "documentaries" will keep the cash rolling in.

edit on 8-9-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

For the actual Hunt for Skinwalker reveal video, the filmmaker creating it is Jeremy Corbell. Here is some of his other stuff.

www.extraordinarybeliefs.com...

Leads me to think it definitely isn't a cash grab, the guy has been chugging along at this stuff for awhile and has a genuine interest in the paranormal

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If space-time and probabilities are a consequence of geometric structures such as the amplituhedron, or a similar geometric object, which is made up of pyramids overlapping each other. It is only logical that strange occurrences can occur in small scale replicas of the Khufu pyramid.

Biological phenomena within a pyramid model--a preliminary study on wound healing.

Photo of Other Anomalies at Giza

Another Photo of Anomalies in Khufu Pyramid

Dust motes are not evidence. The fact of the matter is that no Skinwalker-like events have occurred in or near the pyramids.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You're cracked. It was non-stop weird.

Stories , No evidence.

Read the book.

WOW so Harry Potter is real as well

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Good work finding all that. Adamantium's different connection are certainly a head-scratcher. And being named after the metal alloy that makes up Wolverine's claws is interesting as well.

Thomas Winterton's public information shows nothing especially odd, no mention of being a lawyer (aside from what was printed in the Uintah news article), but he is connected to a film company (again, none of the projects seem unusual) and some kind of hotel:

Fjor Films, LLC
President & Founding Partner · September 2013 to present

Winterton Suites
Co-Owner/ President · September 2010 to present

There is also mention of a construction company, but it doesn't look like an active concern
edit on 9/8/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join