It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big reveal about Skinwalker Ranch in the works?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

originally posted by: waftist
I wish a multi-millionaire would buy the place and set up high tech surveillance gear for investigative purposes exclusively.

This has been done. Whatever is there was destroying the surveillance cameras. They decided to set it up so the cameras recorded each other. When they looked at the footage (if memory serves) it just looked like a bug was flying around the cameras as they were destroyed. I can't remember the details, but it wasn't anything conclusive. This info is from a talk that George Knapp gave.

Found the source. go to 1:16:00

edit on 9/7/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
We need to mount an ATS expedition to Skinwalker Ranch. I've been wanting to go since I found out about it and read the book.

Ah yes a bunch of neckbeards with magnifying glasses attempting to "research" the unknown on private property with armed guards best idea yet.

We won't get any adequate information that's not a money grab until bigelow himself wants to reveal something.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Best thing to do is read the book. It's pretty comprehensive.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

He's probably full of sht or himself and you can't generate conspiracy drama without mystery.

Possible, however George has a pretty good journalistic reputation that I doubt he wants thrown in the garbage can.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The "BIG REVEAL"...

Skinwalker Ranch "The Paranormal Experience" Theme park...Much like the "Mystery spot Vortex" in Oregon, but more modern.

Care to place a bet?

edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 07 Sep 2017 11:35:41 -0500am11America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable7

There are no "armed guards" there lol

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: underwerks
We need to mount an ATS expedition to Skinwalker Ranch. I've been wanting to go since I found out about it and read the book.

I'll tell you right now that if anyone gets serious about putting such a trip together, I will be 100% in. In fact, when I saw the thread about going to Augustus's house for a party I thought man...how could would it be if we went to skinwalker ranch or something. Safety in numbers and all that.

I think it's a great idea. I wonder, is it open for people to visit? My days of ninja'ing past armed guards are pretty much over, but I'd gladly pay to camp.

And to everyone else being negative about it, if you're scared, stay at home.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

although it is likely also a money grab.

I think it likely it's primarily a money grab , luckily for them the money is there to be grabbed.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Skinwalker ranch isn't the only area of high strangeness in the Uinta basin. That whole area of N. Utah has a creepy vibe.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I just don't see George pulling a Tom Delonge, it is possible though. When you say "primarily a money grab", does that leave room for there actually being something paranormal at the ranch?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Good at last we will find out it's all bull cookies.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

As far as I'm aware in the years they were there NIDS didn't find evidence of the paranormal at the ranch so I'd say there is nothing there aside from a touch of the Amityvilles.

I am not as trusting of George Knapp as many here seem to be.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Theres another skinwalker thread from earlier in the year, im sure spinger said he knows or has heard something new about skinwalker but he couldn't say anything yet. Springer if your reading this did I read your other post correctly?

Edit: I cant find the thread it was in
edit on 7-9-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: jaws1975

As far as I'm aware in the years they were there NIDS didn't find evidence of the paranormal at the ranch so I'd say there is nothing there aside from a touch of the Amityvilles.

I am not as trusting of George Knapp as many here seem to be.

You're cracked. It was non-stop weird. The only change to the activity was it became more unpredictable. Whatever is there didn't like the attention, so it decided to be trickier about its shenanigans.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

You're cracked. It was non-stop weird.

Stories , No evidence.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Shenanigans me thinks. GK used to be quite popular on the UFO/Conspiracy circuit but that has dropped off the past few years. Time to "get the band back together" and find a new wave to ride...

my 2c
edit on 7-9-2017 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Lurker1

You're cracked. It was non-stop weird.

Stories , No evidence.

Read the book.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Very interesting. Out of all the paranormal hots pots in the world, Skinwalker Ranch is my favorite.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

He's probably full of sht or himself and you can't generate conspiracy drama without mystery.

Possible, however George has a pretty good journalistic reputation that I doubt he wants thrown in the garbage can.

If George wasn't involved, I'd lean heavily towards money grab. But as you said, he has had a stellar rep all along, I doubt he would knowingly get involved in one. And he is listed as team member from the website I linked (along with unkown scientists)

Yeah, hopefully Springer will stop by and at least be able to shed some light, at least, on this.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The filmmaker for this is actually a pretty decent guy. He did an interview with Bizarre States podcast a bit ago and seemed very genuine and interested in the truth of the paranormal. I really don't think it's a cash grab, he is just a very independent filmmaker - he puts up his own videos on his site and charges a buck or two to watch them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join