It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Imran Want Capitol Police To Find Wasserman Schultz’s Laptop?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: xuenchen

Does anyone know the date George Webb knocked on Andre Taggart's door and discovered the Laptops, BBs and equipment in the Awan garage?

I am wondering if this event was the catalyst for the laptop being left in Rayburn on the night of April 6.

I was listening today (Day 322.2) he talks about his date of arriving to go door to door. He mentions the 10th when he found the equipment, assuming it was April 10th because he started door to door on either Apr 6th or 7th.

The timing was close but it seems the laptop was left prior to finding Taggart residence and equipment.

The only thing is he was starting to knock on doors almost the same day the laptop was found so he had the leads to go there. Maybe another event that was the catalyst.

ETA: The thought that he has about the equipment was after the one found at Rayburn on April 6th, the other three laptops were gathered and dropped back at the Taggart residence and he came by and saw them on April 10th.

edit on 9/7/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Considering that Imran Awan used to work for Gregory Meeks who offices out of the Rayburn House offices, let's see who else used to work for Gregory Meeks...

Jameel Johnson, former Chief of Staff to Gregory Meeks and President of the Congressional Muslim Staffers Association who invited Islamic radicals to lead prayers at a congressional Muslim gathering...

"Jameel Johnson is no stranger to PJM readers. In December 2007, I reported exclusively here on an Islamic conference on Capitol Hill that had been scheduled by Johnson, as chief of staff from Congressman Gregory Meeks. The conference was cancelled at the last minute by the House of Representatives sergeant-at-arms when it was discovered that it was to feature a long list of Islamic radicals, some of whom were known to be on the terror watch list." (Sept. 2010)

pjmedia.com...

Then we have Jihad Saleh Williams, who was once a legislative assistant to Meeks...

muslimheroes.wordpress.com...

"Muslim on Capitol Hill: Staffers Look to Rebuild"

www.rollcall.com...

Those are just three that I know of.

<< 1   >>

join