It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Bullying 101: If your a Cel and dont speak out against Trump you're a Trump Supporter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

After the Obama "scandal" where he ordered honey dijon mustard on his hamburger, I don't put anything past their nitpicking.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Sound like song lyrics by the Beatles to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The awesome Candace Owens on this issue:

edit on 8-9-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

YIS! Skinny jeans are by far the worst fashion trend I've ever seen, they're right above bell bottoms, corduroy, and mosquitoes.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Xianb

I have been called racist for living in a "red state".

Yesterday someone ive known for 12 years said he wished Irma would drown the racist Trump supporters in the south.

But he's one out of 300mil people here. Most who share his viewpoints are the young and impressionable. And its those who give a rats ass what Taylor Swift thinks.

Theres always been assholes. And theres always been idiots to follow those assholes. Todays flavor is Trump hating. When the pendulum swings back itll be something else. Until everyone is tired of fighting

People like that guy aren't happy unless they're angry. People like ex-Professor Ken Storey, I wonder if he thinks Irma hitting his own state now is still karma for those states that helped Trump get elected... I believe this one is even bigger than Harvey.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Many of the "Resistance" have explicitly wrote/stated that they not only must campaign against or call out Trump supporters, but also liberals who fail to fight against him or be vocal enough. Many have basically said you can't sit on the side lines. I've sat this one out due to how the DNC screwed Bernie and the media shilled so hard for Clinton. So, many of the resistance in my social media groups probably see me as suspect. a reply to: Xianb

See most of my friends, and people at work know that I am a Trump Supporter. I dont hide my beliefs. Liberals hate Trump because he is such a Ass Hole. And Yes he is a Ass Hole. But I dont vote on Personality I vote on Policy. Obama won because of his Personality the 2nd time around. 1st time was Policy.We just had 8 years of War. Trump Supports Police and for the last 8 years we didn't have the support of Law Enforcement.

To say that all "liberals" feel exactly the same is not logically different from saying that all Trump supporters are backward, ignorant racists.

Generalizations are not facts.

There's about 1,500 Trump supporters that fit your generalization. Remember, Trump supporters aren't going around calling all who oppose them ignorant and backwards and racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join