It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Bullying 101: If your a Cel and dont speak out against Trump you're a Trump Supporter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

In a free country, one can not only vote for whom one wants to ... but one can also say what one likes about the people that others voted for.

Or didn't vote for.

Another enormous serving of nothing-burger for all the poor triggered snowflakes that can't hear someone else's opinion.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SolAquarius

Your inside is out
And your outside is in.

Everybody has something to hide.

That sounds like an admission of guilt more than a statement of fact.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Many of the "Resistance" have explicitly wrote/stated that they not only must campaign against or call out Trump supporters, but also liberals who fail to fight against him or be vocal enough. Many have basically said you can't sit on the side lines. I've sat this one out due to how the DNC screwed Bernie and the media shilled so hard for Clinton. So, many of the resistance in my social media groups probably see me as suspect. a reply to: Xianb

See most of my friends, and people at work know that I am a Trump Supporter. I dont hide my beliefs. Liberals hate Trump because he is such a Ass Hole. And Yes he is a Ass Hole. But I dont vote on Personality I vote on Policy. Obama won because of his Personality the 2nd time around. 1st time was Policy.We just had 8 years of War. Trump Supports Police and for the last 8 years we didn't have the support of Law Enforcement.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

Many of the "Resistance" have explicitly wrote/stated that they not only must campaign against or call out Trump supporters, but also liberals who fail to fight against him or be vocal enough. Many have basically said you can't sit on the side lines. I've sat this one out due to how the DNC screwed Bernie and the media shilled so hard for Clinton. So, many of the resistance in my social media groups probably see me as suspect. a reply to: Xianb

See most of my friends, and people at work know that I am a Trump Supporter. I dont hide my beliefs. Liberals hate Trump because he is such a Ass Hole. And Yes he is a Ass Hole. But I dont vote on Personality I vote on Policy. Obama won because of his Personality the 2nd time around. 1st time was Policy.We just had 8 years of War. Trump Supports Police and for the last 8 years we didn't have the support of Law Enforcement.

To say that all "liberals" feel exactly the same is not logically different from saying that all Trump supporters are backward, ignorant racists.

Generalizations are not facts.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"Oh look another "wahhhh liberals wahhhhh, wahhhh, wahhhhhh!" thread."

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: 3daysgone

The one that does not include invading other countries weaker than mine in the name of said god.

What country is invading another country in the name of God?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I respect her more for not getting involved. These people have a job to do, and it doesn't involve making everything political. Unlike Ashley Judd and Madonna, Swift still has a fan base.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

It's ok to be liberal and not OK to be conservative. It's been this way for a while.

There is also the fallacy that repubs are for the the (being) rich and dems are for (being) the poor. We know this is a pile of steaming st!t.

Everyone wants to help the poor until You realize the majority of poor people are poor due to poor habits.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just did two different google searches and still don't know what CEL stands for.

Help

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Taylor Swift and her BFF? Is ATS a gossip rag now? I guess you'll dredge the bottom of whatever barrel you can as long as it makes liberals look bad right?
edit on 7-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

How can you vote on policy in accordance to Trump when he never had any policy? Be honest, you didn't vote on "policy". You voted on promises. Just like Obama round 1. The only difference is that Obama actually cared about keeping his promises (even though he still failed to keep a few).

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Becky voted Trump before she died of snorting too many marijuanas.

edit on 972017 by Butterfinger because:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If I had a nickel for every time I've been called a concervative or liberal.... I'd have a few free dinners.

It's simple if a person has a strong belief system that shapes their worldview generally they want other people to subscribe to it.

If you are like NOPE no thanks I'm just gonna do my own thing then they get upset and start labeling you whatever their belief system perceives to be the adversary............you can actually see this dynamic play out with many ideologies and strong belief systems.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Oh believe me, I know. I'm agnostic in pretty much every facet of life. I am an old school American who believes we're losing what made our country so successful, individualism.

I pick individual topics to feel strongly on, not large platforms. I've been labeled a lost soul, unloyal, you name it. Funny thing is, I feel more secure and more confident than many I'm close with who subscribe to ideology. The best part is I don't get offended when someone thinks differently about something.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

All that is perfectly fine.

What the thread is about is getting angry because someone isn't condemning others over who they voted for though.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its like a post modern virtue signallimg

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

In a sort of a high school clique sort of way.

"I think Shondra is so skanky. Don't you? How come I never hear you talking about Shondra? Does that mean you like her?! That's it; isn't it! You LIKE Shondra! OMG! You like that skank ..."

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

"I think Shondra is so skanky. Don't you? How come I never hear you talking about Shondra? Does that mean you like her?! That's it; isn't it! You LIKE Shondra! OMG! You like that skank ..."

I'd say exactly like a high school clique. Seriously, why is anyone interested in what a lame high school clique has to say? It's not indicative of anything other than there are stupid people out there. Has anyone turned on a tv in last few years? They are everywhere.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

I'd say exactly like a high school clique. Seriously, why is anyone interested in what a lame high school clique has to say? It's not indicative of anything other than there are stupid people out there. Has anyone turned on a tv in last few years? They are everywhere.

I stopped wondering about that the day I spent my entire lunch hour listening to what appeared to be young, upwardly mobile professionals in a rapt discussion of the latest episode of Jersey Shore.

That's when I gave up and decided there really was little hope.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

I stopped wondering about that the day I spent my entire lunch hour listening to what appeared to be young, upwardly mobile professionals in a rapt discussion of the latest episode of Jersey Shore.

That's when I gave up and decided there really was little hope.

Exactly. Only now it's 1000 times worse. Ironic our President was a reality tv star. Now it's confirmed there is little hope.
edit on 7-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join