It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Bullying 101: If your a Cel and dont speak out against Trump you're a Trump Supporter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sounds like she is intelligent enough to know that her muscle talents do not grant her the righteousness to use her immense reach to influence her fan base on issues she is not qualified.

When it comes to "who should be president" she is as clueless as the rest of us shlubs. Entitled to her own opinion and it's good to she is humble enough to know she should keep it to her self.

Now she is immensely qualified to tell us "how to be a strong independent woman and entrepreneur" so when she uses her immense reach to clue us into that I'm glad my girls are listening.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: SolAquarius

It's rather easy when you know it's a waste of time, a show, and bad for you all around to get involved in. It's about as nasty a plague on mankind as is organized religion at times.

Because everyone knows how much North Korea loves organized religion.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Their belief system is a religion unto itself and an excellent example of the power of brain washing and its long term damages on the mind.
edit on 6-9-2017 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
Taylor Swift's BFF Todrick Hall speaks out against rumors that she's a Trump supporter and says people who think that are 'making a huge assumption'

Read more:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Online users began speculating that Taylor voted for Donald Trump after she was unusually silent during the 2016 election. The outrage was due to the fact that she has built her brand on a platform of women empowerment and feminism. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And here I thought this was a free country and can vote for whoever you want to vote for. And not be shunned for it. Perhaps just maybe Taylor wasn't triggered like every other Liberal Celebrity out there? Hmm... Im not a fan of Taylor Swift but this has gone absolute ape $hit. The Mass Hysteria needs to stop. The Left needs to stop Bullying people who voted for Trump. Hes President. Move to Canada like you promised. And the fact that her people close to her felt the need to speak out against this BullS really says a lot and is only proving why America is not great. #DraintheSwamp!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, this is bullshiite, nothing to do with voting. If Taylor Swift has any agenda, perhaps she should have addressed it at some time..that's her problem. Perhaps, her political nuances are just showbiz...(seemed like a good idea at the time thing) or casual remarks here and there, but so-called political musicians have a habit of going to the next best thing, which is almost always something of a compromise when the till doesn't ring so much.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Xianb

I noticed that your quote segued from people "speculating" about her voting for Trump to the "outrage" they were displaying. Are they calling speculation outrage here? Is this sensationalism or are there actual examples of this "outrage"? I didn't see any in the article.

Personally I'm outraged that tripe like this makes it to the board no matter what spin is put on it.

edit on 6-9-2017 by intrepid because: D not S

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

if you are a real glutton for punishment try being a centrist or independent then you can get bullied by both sides

If I had a nickel for every time I've been called a concervative or liberal.... I'd have a few free dinners.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Their belief system is a religion unto itself and an excellent example of the power of brain washing and its long term damages on the mind.

Ah yes. Belief systems. We all have those. We believe there is a God. We believe there is no God. Which believe system do you belong to.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The one that does not include invading other countries weaker than mine in the name of said god.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Many of the "Resistance" have explicitly wrote/stated that they not only must campaign against or call out Trump supporters, but also liberals who fail to fight against him or be vocal enough. Many have basically said you can't sit on the side lines. I've sat this one out due to how the DNC screwed Bernie and the media shilled so hard for Clinton. So, many of the resistance in my social media groups probably see me as suspect. a reply to: Xianb

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Both sides bully each other for their beliefs, this is nothing new.

Yup one person's political idol is some one else's enemy and vice versa and every election cycle we get to see the drama unfold over and over again.

if you are a real glutton for punishment try being a centrist or independent then you can get bullied by both sides

Oh, damn I've been called all kinds of names lately, half or more is triggered dribble. Now I know how each side feels when given the wrath from the opposite side.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I honestly have no side left or right.

I hope people of either mindset rot in he77.

I bet you have a right side and a left....
If you didnt , you dont exist....
Thats why a person is termed Symmetrical

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That's what I was getting at.
Kind of hard to do anything if you don't have left side or right side.
But they could be a starfish for all I know.
Starfish don't really have a left side or right side.

edit on 7-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I noticed that your quote segued from people "speculating" about her voting for Trump to the "outrage" they were displaying. Are they calling speculation outrage here? Is this sensationalism or are there actual examples of this "outrage"? I didn't see any in the article.

Yes, they're calling speculation "outrage" for the sake of sensationalism. The article even has several tweets from people who are speculating that Swift is a Trump supporter (gasp!). It's not even Swift who's the subject of the "article" either; it's her black male best friend. He's the one who had the tweet conversations w/the speculators ("tweet conversations"? is that even what it's called?).

Its clickbait like this that keeps the narratives going & the cycle of bickering from ever slowing down. And it's ridiculous sensationalizing like "Liberal Bullying 101: If your a Cel and dont speak out against Trump you're a Trump Supporter" that makes it even worse. I mean, speculating on who you voted for is now considered bullying by the right? Seriously? The same people who speak up for literal neo-Nazis on "free speech" issues are suddenly considering speculation to be bullying? ETA: Apparently 8 years of speculation that "Obama's a secret Kenyan Muslim Antichrist who's a non-citizen that's probably married to a man in drag" is ok, but speculating that someone's friend may have voted for Trump is actual bullying?
edit on 7-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Your inside is out
And your outside is in.

Everybody has something to hide.

edit on 9/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If i made my money out of entertaining the public and was as well known as Taylor,i would do that.Just shut up about any political opinions and do what brings in my income.If pressed i would say that i find politics too depressing and refuse to pay it any attention whatsoever.Rather let everyone think im a total airhead.Most people in the entertainment industry are just that anyway.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

She seems quite bright (and talented), actually. That doesn't mean she would have any particularly strong political position. Or perhaps she realizes that whatever her political position may be, using her celebrity to tout it really means nothing.

What she did with that lawsuit thing was pretty cool though.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hey now, nothing wrong with a little bit of hate now and then. I hate mosquitos. I hate waiting in lines for theme park rides (so I pay to skip). I hate them stupid skinny jeans.
Hate is entertaining.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Harsh.
Mosquitoes love you.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I know. I use this misplaced cross species attraction to lure them in for my murderous sadistic hate. And I love that!

Aint it funny how love and hate always go hand in hand

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I have been called racist for living in a "red state".

Yesterday someone ive known for 12 years said he wished Irma would drown the racist Trump supporters in the south.

But he's one out of 300mil people here. Most who share his viewpoints are the young and impressionable. And its those who give a rats ass what Taylor Swift thinks.

Theres always been assholes. And theres always been idiots to follow those assholes. Todays flavor is Trump hating. When the pendulum swings back itll be something else. Until everyone is tired of fighting
edit on 9/7/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join