It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Bullying 101: If your a Cel and dont speak out against Trump you're a Trump Supporter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Taylor Swift's BFF Todrick Hall speaks out against rumors that she's a Trump supporter and says people who think that are 'making a huge assumption'

Read more:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Online users began speculating that Taylor voted for Donald Trump after she was unusually silent during the 2016 election. The outrage was due to the fact that she has built her brand on a platform of women empowerment and feminism. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And here I thought this was a free country and can vote for whoever you want to vote for. And not be shunned for it. Perhaps just maybe Taylor wasn't triggered like every other Liberal Celebrity out there? Hmm... Im not a fan of Taylor Swift but this has gone absolute ape $hit. The Mass Hysteria needs to stop. The Left needs to stop Bullying people who voted for Trump. Hes President. Move to Canada like you promised. And the fact that her people close to her felt the need to speak out against this BullS really says a lot and is only proving why America is not great. #DraintheSwamp!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Both sides bully each other for their beliefs, this is nothing new.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Maybe Taylor decided that she would rather not alienate both halves of her fan base, and so she just kept her mouth shut about what she really thinks and simply sings.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

But ....

Hillary !!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But ....

Hillary !!

Exactly haha

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

And here I thought this was a free country and can vote for whoever you want to vote for. And not be shunned for it.

Well that was your mistake then. In a free country you can vote for who you want sure. But in a free country other can also shun for it all they want too.

Or did you only think it was free for people like yourself or you agree with??? That's a common mistake people make all the time.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Those that do that do not know how to not take it personally. To me it seems that the one's who are Anti-Trump seems to actually be physically hurt by an election, and they just don't really know how to deal with it. But the people on the right are guilty also. To much personal investment in Politics is bad for your health one way or another.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Maybe Taylor decided that she would rather not alienate both halves of her fan base, and so she just kept her mouth shut about what she really thinks and simply sings.

That is true. Most celebrities don't understand that, but at least you know who you are dealing with when they do.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i just clicked to find out what a Cel is, i thought it was some new term made up by marginalized white power nazis to explain how they aren't actually nazis.

didn't realize you were such a swiftie though, xianb. she does have that lovely aryan look all the milk-drinking proud boys favor

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly bad for business.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Both sides bully each other for their beliefs, this is nothing new.

Yup one person's political idol is some one else's enemy and vice versa and every election cycle we get to see the drama unfold over and over again.

if you are a real glutton for punishment try being a centrist or independent then you can get bullied by both sides

edit on 6-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's ok to be liberal and not OK to be conservative. It's been this way for a while.

There is also the fallacy that repubs are for the the (being) rich and dems are for (being) the poor. We know this is a pile of steaming st!t.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I honestly have no side left or right.

I hope people of either mindset rot in he77.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

I hope people of either mindset rot in he77.

Sounds like your on the side of hate.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

This thread is amazing. I'm satisfied. Something something Taylor Swift something something. SOMETHING!
edit on 6-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Correct,

I hate everybody equally.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

a reply to: 3daysgone

Correct,

I hate everybody equally.

Oh. That makes it okay then. Well good luck with all that hate.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I hope you at least have a top and bottom it must be difficult not having a left or right side to yourself.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

It's rather easy when you know it's a waste of time, a show, and bad for you all around to get involved in. It's about as nasty a plague on mankind as is organized religion at times.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I noticed that your quote segued from people "speculating" about her voting for Trump to the "outrage" they were displaying. Are they calling speculation outrage here? Is this sensationalism or are there actual examples of this "outrage"? I didn't see any in the article.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join