It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a GREAT way to expose aliens / supposed Dulce base...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
today i show you my GREAT way to expose to the world of the existence of aliens and the existence of the supposed Dulce base...
here it is:
a feature film made by universal or some other BIG movie company

this movie should be like "Resident Evil" or the sort because these kinds of movies are popular now...
it should take place in the Dulce base during the time of the "dulce wars" AKA man vs. the aliens...
is should be a little scary and not one bit boaring

it also should be LOADED with "facts" about the Dulce base and the aliens in the base / that have to do with the base...
lets say this movie is an action / documentary film...
there should be a narator that reads facts about Dulce and aliens while the movie plays...
the movie should be called: "Dulce"

what do you think???

This is an excellent idea. It’s about time we have something like this. I was thinking the same thing. I was even going to begin writing a story of how it could all could be incorporated. This would make a great movie if done correct. Correct meaning using state of art special effects and based on facts provided by ATS experts.

Has anyone ever noticed all the similarities that the game Half Life has in it when compared to something like this?

Here is a few points for those the do not know the game:

Top Secret Research Facility

Scientists working with alien and anomalous materials

Main character: Gordon Freeman PhD Theoretical Physics

There is even G man (MIB)

Freeman kills all the aliens and fights his way out of the facility after an experiment goes wrong.

Here is a few links so you can see for yourself.

Overview:

www.planethalflife.com...

Walkthrough:

www.planethalflife.com...

What do you guys think?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If there is an interest in the Dulce problem, you may try finding and reading:

The Dulce Papers, 1988
The Lear Document (Son of Mr Lear - JET), 1987
The Secret Government, 1987
Document 6-02
OH Krill

and look into the history of:

Thomas Calabro
William English
William Cooper
Mr Bennowitz

all connected and all HAD scary things to say.

Yes, I'd say that there at least WAS a problem for people digging to deeply into the Dulce problem of 1979.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam
I started writing a story for a screenplay a long time ago (I'm a film student) that would deal with every major conspiracy and conspiracy 'event', mold them all together, and link them through a timeline that dealt with a character that started as a kid and as he grew, played a part in each one. And I was going to include Dulce and the "Dulce Wars" in it until I started to do more research on it and realized that there's a 90% chance that it doesn't exist.

Still working on that story though. Should be a lot of fun. I want to make sure that most of the conspiracies are ones that are at least somewhat viable. But a lot I'm making up. Lake Vostok plays a big part, for example. And we don't really know anything about it, so, you know. Also, it won't end with the viewer wondering why anything happened/what exactly happened/what's going to happen/et cetera. I hate that.

Anyway, if you're going to make a movie dealing with this subject, it'd be best to make it so that it resembles anything but Resident Evil if you want it to be taken seriously by anyone older than seventeen. No offense if you're under seventeen.

yes...

maybe the whole dulce thing does not exist...

i hope it does though...

not like resident evil!?!?!?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE HAD THIS IDEA FOR YEARS NOW. MAKE A MOVIE CALLED "DULCE WARS" AND HAVE IT TAKE PLACE IN THE DULCE BASE. I'VE EMAILED MY IDEA TO A FEW MOVIE PRODUCERS. I GOT ONE RESPONSE, BUT ALL THEY SAID WAS THEY COULD USE MY IDEA WITHOUT PAYING ME. I'M FINE WITH THAT AS LONG AS THE MOVIE IS MADE. EVERYONE NEEDS TO EMAIL THESE MOVIE COMPANIES AND TELL THEM ABOUT THE DULCE BASE. YOU COULD MAKE ONE HELL OF AN ALIEN MOVIE.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ok, most here know that I am an avid "believer". However, the Dulce base story has some MAJOR holes in it.

These are excellent references...

If there is an interest in the Dulce problem, you may try finding and reading:

The Dulce Papers, 1988
The Lear Document (Son of Mr Lear - JET), 1987
The Secret Government, 1987
Document 6-02
OH Krill

and look into the history of:

Thomas Calabro
William English
William Cooper
Mr Bennowitz

Don't forget Schneider...

However, the KRILL docs are admitted by Cooper to be bogus, Cooper has plenty of inconsistencies to show some serious instability, and it's simply WAY too many diverse areas of conspiracy for him to KNOW (not suspect) what's going on, as such information would assuredly be severely compartmentalized.

Lear, while a great guy I believe, has publicly recanted his story (right here on ATS in fact).

Schneider is a liar of the biggest sort, and a grade A nutjob (which is likely why you didn't mention him). He pretty much regurgitates Cooper's story verbatim as his own, with minor embellishments (such as being the sole survivor of the alien shootout battle).

Resident Evil's "Hive" pretty much WAS the Dulce base, right down to the genetic experiments (minus the aliens) and mutants...yet no ripples in the water.

Still, if done well, such a movie might do well, but I wouldn't expect it to lead to any kind of disclosure...it'd just allow the estates of Cooper and Schneider to make some more dough....

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
what do you think???

you should go into a movie business

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
OH Krill (Original Hostage Krill) -Yes, Cooper said a lot of things, ended getting killed too. Wonder what would warrant that kind of attention..

On January 10, 1989 William Cooper posted the "Final Release" 'There will be no corrections to this file'. Then swears to the items he wrote about his experince with TS/Ultra Files he read in 1972 about Krill (sic Crlll) in 1972.

Mr Lear was on Coast to Coast last fall - the Man's been silenced, like Cooper, Bennowitz, and countless others who managed to live or die through it. Just looking through the old rusted web sites now people and ufologists then were posting. Then boom their gone!

Greer, Howe, Friedman and a few others are about all that represent ufological views through the media now.

Penniston and Halt are ret military/airforce wonders of 1980 in that their still around proving our case through documents, castings, hypnosis (Penniston), audio tapes, etc.. and have not changed their stories since first letting the cat out of the bag in 1996. Britain I believe will never be the same 'cause of these two and ret Admiral Lord Hill Norton supports them.

Schneider ?, sorry don't know of the man or was he a man.. Resident Evil's a movie, don't think it really fits in with the Dulce problem. Nothing mentioned specifically about Bennowitz, English or Calabro though?, its hard to know alot about Dulce without knowing the history of these three.
The hand drawn Map by Bennowitz is something within itself all by itself.

Calabro, well that is the Cave Man within the Reptilian jungle. English, inspected the mutilated bodies of the crew strapped in their seats of the B52 fully intact in the jungle of Vietnam " as if something plucked it gently out of sky a sat it down between the trees in the jungle". English later involved with the Dulce war and knew Cooper. Of course there are more but..

You know if there was a farce Vandenberg's Sign, Grudge and lastly Bluebook was it! Real reports such special report # 13 never got reported to the media or released under what used to be FOI Act in America. It was people like the murdered Cooper who seen it and reported it to the media.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
what i find humorous in a morbid way, is the "dulce" means "sugar" in spanish, and supposedly some pretty heinous deeds are done in dulce. one more thing, before i read the dulce book i had a dream that i believe involved it. i was a reptilian fighting off a grey who was shooting at myself with a raygun inside of what appeared to be a mansion. and i'm foggy on this detail, it was before or after i faced off with the grey that i saw this black screen with ten pictures colored red, similiar to metal gear solid 2 when it shows the patriots with their eyes blanked out. after the grey was done with, i found myself in some facility as i assumed a human form, being targeted by what looked like troopers dressed in black bdu's. looking back on it, i believe they were delta force... anyways, they all had the same face, as they fired their rifles at me but to no avail. after that... honestly i don't remember what other details were in the dream. what i found to be a trip is that when i read the dulce book, it speaks of the grey hive being controlled by a committee of ten or some ish like that.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Greer, Howe, Friedman and a few others are about all that represent ufological views through the media now.

Yes, and last I heard, neither were supporting the Dulce story...

Resident Evil's a movie, don't think it really fits in with the Dulce problem.

It was mentioned specifically in the first post, so I responded to it. The Hive facility featured in the movie is of course inspired by Dulce, indeed, it's design is even similar to Bennowitz' map.

Nothing mentioned specifically about Bennowitz, English or Calabro though?,

Only because I wasn't about to launch into a full blown attack on the Dulce story. There is more than enough to cast doubt on Dulce just from Cooper and Schneider. I'm surprised you haven't heard of Phil Schneider though, as you are obviously well-informed on the subject. You may want to look into him, just as an FYI, and I'm sure you'll find it interesting. There was a thread a while back on him. One of the first things debunked on him, was his claim that his father was a Nazi U-Boat captain...(proven false, as all U-boat captains, no matter how classified are a matter of public record...tends to happen to the losing side in a war). The rest is simply an obvious plagerism of Cooper's story with embellishments.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
At the moment I'm in touch with Dr Boylan and Dr Hall (Tall Whites Author), re a picture I have of a craft. It was taken in Iceland and it is of interest to both Dr Boylan and Dr Hall.

When I get a chance I will run the Dulce problem by them but that will have to happen once I've made contact with the person who took the clear shot in Iceland.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE HAD THIS IDEA FOR YEARS NOW. MAKE A MOVIE CALLED "DULCE WARS" AND HAVE IT TAKE PLACE IN THE DULCE BASE. I'VE EMAILED MY IDEA TO A FEW MOVIE PRODUCERS. I GOT ONE RESPONSE, BUT ALL THEY SAID WAS THEY COULD USE MY IDEA WITHOUT PAYING ME. I'M FINE WITH THAT AS LONG AS THE MOVIE IS MADE. EVERYONE NEEDS TO EMAIL THESE MOVIE COMPANIES AND TELL THEM ABOUT THE DULCE BASE. YOU COULD MAKE ONE HELL OF AN ALIEN MOVIE.

good idea...

no all caps though...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Resident Evil's "Hive" pretty much WAS the Dulce base, right down to the genetic experiments (minus the aliens) and mutants...yet no ripples in the water.

Still, if done well, such a movie might do well, but I wouldn't expect it to lead to any kind of disclosure...it'd just allow the estates of Cooper and Schneider to make some more dough....

the disclosure could be great...

if the narrator (think of one of those hosts on a history channel show) says: "the Dulce base is said to be here" and he is where the base is etc...

this COULD make people want to TRY and find the base or at least go to the area and look around...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

this COULD make people want to TRY and find the base or at least go to the area and look around...

People have. Thing is, nothing seems to be there. Of course, one would expect such things from a secret underground base...however there is no apparent traffic to and from the base, nor any above ground installations (even as camo for ducts, etc.) apparent. Therefore....IF such a base exists there, it is extremely well done, with all supplies, garbage, sewage, etc. imported/exported through subterrainean tunnels. This isn't to say that this isn't the case, but the evidence for it seems pretty scant... Chances are, if this base exists, the only entrances and exits to it are likely via underground rail to connected military bases, so you'd have to get into the connected base first, then go to Dulce. So, you could get a whole crowd of people to check it out, and still not find anything, even IF it's there...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
by any chance, we are willing to create a movie of Dulce and the Reptilians hiding there, and a sensible information would come to surface? According to this info, Greys are present there, cloaked with Reptilian image? These Greys would definitely cloak small observer crafts with Reptilian image (and for some spice laser weapons in their hands). . .

Meaning that we do have the movie, except the reality, which is far away from what we think. The aliens would protect themselves, open another entrance to surface, and live peacefully.

So why keep a popular entrance at Dulce? Why expose their fragile body to hostile humans? I guess, a dead alien frozen wouldn't cost nothing. So would an alive alien be quite expensive.

I guess, only one explanation is possible: Human (Gov't) and alien relationship isn't that mobile. It is well known that Reptilians aren't in contact with any Government, and they wouldn't expose themselves at places like Dulce.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
People have. Thing is, nothing seems to be there. Of course, one would expect such things from a secret underground base...however there is no apparent traffic to and from the base, nor any above ground installations (even as camo for ducts, etc.) apparent. Therefore....IF such a base exists there, it is extremely well done, with all supplies, garbage, sewage, etc. imported/exported through subterrainean tunnels. This isn't to say that this isn't the case, but the evidence for it seems pretty scant... Chances are, if this base exists, the only entrances and exits to it are likely via underground rail to connected military bases, so you'd have to get into the connected base first, then go to Dulce. So, you could get a whole crowd of people to check it out, and still not find anything, even IF it's there...

very good points...

i also read that the entrances could be farthur away than the base...

it makes sense...

i guess i have high hopes of exposing the base

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
what are you waiting for men? lets get that script together

have it begin with the roswell crash, first establishment of contact shortly after that. the creation of the NSA and other covert groups within the government, the trials and tribulations of certain compartmentalized employees. the movie could dabble in and interestingly display almost every aspect of ufology. with scenes taking place in and around UFO (sports models). greys daily task, and interaction with humans and such. the climax would be of course the shoot out in dulce base. the grand finaly would be a fictoinal represention of MANKINDS induction into the galactic federation while achieving anti gravity propulsion.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
why do you think they are hiding something ?

there is more than one country/government in this world.

if somethign was out there , surely one of the more "rebelious" governments would let something slip for the right price - but hey - they havent

gl2

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I wouldn't say not to do a movie about it. If it's true, it's true. If it's not; its fiction. The humans in cages part always chills me. Personally, I think our black budget types are weird enough to do such a thing, in principle (or lack thereof). They made alliances with Nazis, they did the same with the Khmer Rouge. But, as for all of Dulce being true, I don't know. A good remote viewer should come up with interesting details. Indeed, all the buzz about Dulce seems to require that if you, or anyone else can remotely probe Dulce, DO SO. I think Clifford Stone's version may be accurate.

No one's going to bother you much if you try to do a script. If you aren't a top secret, sworn employee, you can write what you choose. They might not buy it, in the end. Hollywood isn't at the cutting edge of revolutionary consciousness.

DC1

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Excuse my intromitting myself, I'll be quick...

Am I correct in perceiving that all of you/us would like the 'truth' to be told/understood/accepted by the masses? If so, wouldn't 'yet another sci-fi movie' (no offence, I'd surely go watch it!) underline the fact that it is all fiction, and in fact help the shadow gov't in their quest for keeping the masses nicely confused and ignorant?

I'm new to the forum(s), so pls be patient if I'm underlining thoughts already exposed - I feel people would come out of the cinema and throw everything behind their shoulders as 'absolute fiction', especially as each is immediately attacked, so to speak, by adverts/TV/etc to make sure they stay glued to the reality 'they' want us all to accept as true.

DC1 - The Sea Won, the world is not my oyster

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hmm if we really want to expose aliens and the dulce base why dont we get like a thousand ppl and storm area 51? They cant shoot all of us

top topics

<< 1   >>

join