It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a GREAT way to expose aliens / supposed Dulce base...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
today i show you my GREAT way to expose to the world of the existence of aliens and the existence of the supposed Dulce base...

here it is:

a feature film made by universal or some other BIG movie company

this movie should be like "Resident Evil" or the sort because these kinds of movies are popular now...

it should take place in the Dulce base during the time of the "dulce wars" AKA man vs. the aliens...

is should be a little scary and not one bit boaring

it also should be LOADED with "facts" about the Dulce base and the aliens in the base / that have to do with the base...

lets say this movie is an action / documentary film...

there should be a narator that reads facts about Dulce and aliens while the movie plays...

the movie should be called: "Dulce"

what do you think???

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yeah and on the posters you could say ' based on true events ' that'll grab ppls attention. You'd need to push the fact that this Dulce place is still operational today and that aliens actually live there still.

If u did it well, then Area 51 would be forgotten.

Who's gonna fund a movie like that though? Wouldn't be Hollywood. Get rich first then finance it yrself; I'd go and see it.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Surely though, by letting it be made, distibuted and shown, those in the know would have an excellent smokescreen for withholding the real truth...eg: 'Aliens at Dulce, that was just a movie' etc etc.

However if the film wasn't allowed to be made for some reason, then it would become interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
what do you think???

If you keep posting, you'll end up in Area51 restricted facility being experimented on, without personal ID and passport... perhaps your relatives, even your pets will somehow "disappear".

I strongly believe that this is the issue not to mess around with. Don't you see that the media is keeping far away from any useful info on aliens? It is not a game.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Dude keep posting, then if dodgy stuff starts to happen, film it, then post it on ATS. Then when u do get taken away, we'll know not to mess around with Dulce.

Seriously though, Vertu, are u for real? People have been talking about Dulce for years, I think if it's real then the spooks are gonna do everything in their power to make it seem like typical conspiracy BS, like not getting involved at all with any of us. Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It does seem like typical conspiracy BS, nothing more. If it was for real, we would already see dozens of vids and pics taken of UFOs spilling aliens all over that place. But we see nothing.

It doesn't take much setting up an automated camera there, and I think many would do that if the whole story had the least credibility.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
If you keep posting, you'll end up in Area51 restricted facility being experimented on, without personal ID and passport... perhaps your relatives, even your pets will somehow "disappear".

I strongly believe that this is the issue not to mess around with. Don't you see that the media is keeping far away from any useful info on aliens? It is not a game.

hey i thought this was a "deny ignorance" place???

am i supposed to be afraid of the american government or aliens???

i fear neither...

anyway, this is the kind of movie / info. people NEED...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

am i supposed to be afraid of the american government or aliens???

Just because you mean no harm to the Gov't and their little secret.... but if you would mean harm, you would see the consequences. Either facing charges from the Gov't side, or being mutiliated from the alien side. Whichever you prefer....

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Just because you mean no harm to the Gov't and their little secret.... but if you would mean harm, you would see the consequences. Either facing charges from the Gov't side, or being mutiliated from the alien side. Whichever you prefer....

i am feeling like YOU are the one threatening me???

anyway, what law am i breaking???

aliens come and mutilate me!!!

BTW aliens don't usualy mutulate people, they abduct 'em which is even better...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
F**k the government, they're supposed to work for us. Even if they do have the power over us sheep at the moment, it won't last forever, then all this crap will come out in the open. Of course by then everyone alive now will be long gone so noone will take any punishment. But at least it means that the ppl in the next centuries won't have to put up with constant frustration about things like this coz they'll know what asshole governments are all about.

Chances are by then ppl will be answering directly to aliens though, so I suppose it doesn't matter anyway. We are so f**ked ALL because of money and power it's so stupid.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevastra
F**k the government, they're supposed to work for us. Even if they do have the power over us sheep at the moment, it won't last forever, then all this crap will come out in the open. Of course by then everyone alive now will be long gone so noone will take any punishment. But at least it means that the ppl in the next centuries won't have to put up with constant frustration about things like this coz they'll know what asshole governments are all about.

Chances are by then ppl will be answering directly to aliens though, so I suppose it doesn't matter anyway. We are so f**ked ALL because of money and power it's so stupid.

sry...

lets stay on track...

who is willing to make this movie

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

anyway, what law am i breaking???

aliens come and mutilate me!!!

You are not breaking any law. Facing charges doesn't mean that you committed any crime. In this situation you are only one among the so many people. Only a little portion of the society. The Gov't and the aliens will get what they want, and a person cannot stand in their way.

You are attempting to do something you should never do. Let them do their little game, or they will find a way to revenge.

But I think you will never uncover anything, so they will save your life. I am just pointing to what would they do to you in case of emergency. Not my threat. This is only general .

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You are not breaking any law. Facing charges doesn't mean that you committed any crime. In this situation you are only one among the so many people. Only a little portion of the society. The Gov't and the aliens will get what they want, and a person cannot stand in their way.

You are attempting to do something you should never do. Let them do their little game, or they will find a way to revenge.

But I think you will never uncover anything, so they will save your life. I am just pointing to what would they do to you in case of emergency. Not my threat. This is only general .

proof???

has there been ANY case of the gov't / aliens killing or taking away ANYONE because they got close to the truth???

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

proof???

has there been ANY case of the gov't / aliens killing or taking away ANYONE because they got close to the truth???

Proof, eh? Of how messy work they are doing.... comeon. do you really think they'll make such a mistake? But you do see, that credible information always gets lost. Well, that's the proof.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't think you'd get taken to an alien base and probed for trying to finance a movie. Maybe other things, although I don't know what someonelike me or you could do to get a government and a bunch of aliens that mad. I'm open for suggestions though...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'd definetly watch it, even though I dont believe theres anything special at Dulce.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If a documentary movie was proving that Bush is in any form of contact with aliens.... and if that movie was well set up and popular, you'd face consequences from either side. Just an example.

If a movie was locating the exact entrance to underground huge cities, you'd never be able to finish that movie.

Clear enough?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Might have to do that then. Look out for it in about a decade after I've finished my studies and made a mil'.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Proof, eh? Of how messy work they are doing.... comeon. do you really think they'll make such a mistake? But you do see, that credible information always gets lost. Well, that's the proof.

no proof is no proof...

iori_komei...

nothing special about an underground base!?!?!?

Vertu...

no one knows the entrance, let alone if the base exists...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I started writing a story for a screenplay a long time ago (I'm a film student) that would deal with every major conspiracy and conspiracy 'event', mold them all together, and link them through a timeline that dealt with a character that started as a kid and as he grew, played a part in each one. And I was going to include Dulce and the "Dulce Wars" in it until I started to do more research on it and realized that there's a 90% chance that it doesn't exist.

Still working on that story though. Should be a lot of fun. I want to make sure that most of the conspiracies are ones that are at least somewhat viable. But a lot I'm making up. Lake Vostok plays a big part, for example. And we don't really know anything about it, so, you know. Also, it won't end with the viewer wondering why anything happened/what exactly happened/what's going to happen/et cetera. I hate that.

Anyway, if you're going to make a movie dealing with this subject, it'd be best to make it so that it resembles anything but Resident Evil if you want it to be taken seriously by anyone older than seventeen. No offense if you're under seventeen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join