It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Wild Weather and NK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So, I had a little thought.

One I'd thought I'd share with my ATS friends.

Obviously, NK is a huge hot potato and one not easily solved. The US know they are at a stalemate and cannot progress any further with sanctions or threats. Plus, actually going ahead with their threats is not only suicidal for the US, but for all of Asia.

There has been some pretty hefty talk made by Trump over the last few months, and to be honest, talk that he will find hard to back down from without loosing face.

So, what better than turning the old weather machine on his own country and creating a mess he will have to deal with back home.

I've seen a few threads on this site about weather manipulation. What better time than now? Hey, they've slammed jets into building before to cover other stuff up, what's a few floods and destroyed cities among friends.

OK, it's a far out concept, but one that would work to get the US out of a very tight spot on the worlds scene.

Thoughts.......or am I buying into it too much?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Firstly, there was a thread pretty much like this about 1 week ago, got trashed for some reason.

Anyway, NO. NO is the answer.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Ha! Excellent.......you have proof!? or, wait a minute....are you agreeing with me?
edit on 6-9-2017 by CaptainBeno because: question

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You have proof that there's an "old weather machine"?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Nope
But there a lots of fellow brethren who do on ATS.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think it's almost obvious this is the case.

The leader of North Korea gets a hole in one every shot of golf, he doesn't have bodily functions like us mortals, and he's a God.

So of course he can control weather!!!

That's why North Korea produces more crops and have never had a famine.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

you have proof!?

No.

All I can really say is that if the US Navy is still colliding with other ships at sea, then the statistical likelihood of any such very advanced weather manipulating technology, that can steer hurricanes, actually existing is absolutely bugger all, zero.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Is there any evidence or are you just spit balling?

If it's just random thoughts then I think it was the purple elephants sneezing that caused it.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well, this being a conspiracy website and forum/thread.....I thought I'd think out loud

It's a possibility.

Just watch the US back down and gently fade into the background whilst the president pays more attention to the flood damage rather than the possibility of Kim vaporizing everyone.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You have proof that there's an "old weather machine"?

You went and done it didn't you, I've been waiting for the HAARP (I know HAARP doesn't control weather) fan boys to turn up. Ever since Harvey passed and Irma was categorised as a hurricane I've been waiting for someone to scream about HAARP now your question about proof is gonna bring them all out

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

And yet none of them have come forward with actual proof, just a lot of speculation.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I starred you because I spat my yogurt out!

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Not only has Kim Jong Un achieved a scientific breakthrough of such magnitude that it would render his nuclear weapons virtually obsolete, but he has managed to disguise his hand in the hurricanes by launching them from the Atlantic instead of the Pacific so that the USA's suspicions will fall upon the Canary Islands and Sierra Leone instead. The man is a genius unparalleled in the history of evildoing.

Or, you know, maybe not.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I starred you because I spat my yogurt out!

Sorry.

Seems like I've missed HAARP being mentioned already.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Just watch the US back down and gently fade into the background whilst the president pays more attention to the flood damage rather than the possibility of Kim vaporizing everyone.

You're either trolling or don't know how nukes work. One can take out a few mile radius depending on the payload.... Considering they only have 1-5 ready to deliver I think your math is off from vaporizing everyone.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And yet none of them have come forward with actual proof, just a lot of speculation.

"Speculation"

Any comments?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: The Aharonov-Bohm effect and its applications to electron phase microscopy

Controversy on the existence of the AB effect

Discussions on the physical reality of potentials, dates back to the days of M. Faraday and J. C. Maxwell. Faraday took into consideration the law of electromagnetic induction he himself discovered, that states electric and magnetic fields, E and B, were not independent quantities, but that there must exist more fundamental quantities connecting them, which he called the “electrotonic state”.

However, Faraday never found out what they were. It was Maxwell who built upon this idea. In 1856, he found that Faraday’s electrotonic state could be described by vector potentials as follows in today’s notation.

These equations tell us that both magnetic field B and electric field E can be obtained from vector potential A. A magnetic field B is produced when the spatial distribution of A has a rotation, or a vortex. An electric field E is produced when A changes with time. Maxwell believed vector potential A to be the most fundamental quantity in electromagnetism, and, in fact, called A “electromagnetic momentum”.

However, O. Heaviside and H. R. Hertz, when they reformulated Maxwell’s equations, threw away the vector potentials A. Since that time, A has been regarded as a mathematical quantity that has no physical meaning and is convenient only for calculations.

Vector potentials began to enter the central stage of physics again when a gauge theory was introduced by H. Weyl as a unified theory of gravity and electromagnetism, although his theory was rejected by A. Einstein to produce an unrealistic result. Weyl assumed that his gauge fields, or vector potentials, changed the scale of space-time, but in a new gauge theory established after the advent of quantum mechanics it became evident that vector potentials change the phase S of electrons. The unrealistic result pointed out by Einstein was found to correspond to the AB effect in this new gauge theory.

After this gauge theory became the most probable candidate for a unified theory, there arose a controvery over the existence of the AB effect.

We attempted to gather conclusive evidence for it, since the AB effect was also the fundamental principle behind our method of observing magnetic lines of force. We had to continue to conduct a series of experiments on the AB effect until 1986, since repeated objections arose about our results during the controversy.

Confirmation experiments on the AB effect

We carried out a series of experiments to clarify any ambiguities raised in the controversy, and we introduce here the last experiment, which is considered to be the most conclusive. We used a toroidal ferromagnet instead of a straight solenoid, which has inevitable leakage fluxes from both ends of the solenoid. An infinite solenoid is experimentally unattainable, but an ideal geometry with no flux leakage can be achieved by the finite system of a toroidal magnetic field. Furthermore, the toroidal ferromagnet was covered with a superconducting niobium layer to completely confine the magnetic field.

An electron wave was incident to a tiny toroidal sample fabricated using the most advanced lithography techniques, and the relative phase shift ΔS between two waves passing through the hole and around the toroid was measured as an interferogram.

Although samples that had various magnetic flux values were measured, the ΔS was either 0 or π. The conclusion is now obvious. The photograph in Fig. 2 indicates that a relative phase shift of π is produced, indicating the existence of the AB effect even when the magnetic fields are confined within the superconductor and shielded from the electron wave. An electron wave must be physically influenced by the vector potentials.

edit on 6-9-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Ah, the old scalar waves again. These were always fun. They've been responsible for everything from creating hurricanes, to shooting down the Space Shuttle.
edit on 9/6/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ooo kay........

Not literally mate?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Ooooo! This is better evidence for sure than....."Nope, it doesn't exist"

Cheers!

new topics

top topics