It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Hateful, Inhuman, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable Nature is making Mother Earth very mad.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Can you tell me?

Tell you what? I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.

How to make triple chocolate chip cookies and eat them like a New Yorker.

I think.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Can you tell me?

Tell you what? I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.

I started this thread about the dangers of eating kale.

Sorry that it went off-topic.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Here I thought her messages of "stop burning fossil fuels" in the form of increasingly bad weather were sufficient? Oh well silly me.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

You mean the same poor people and hispanic families that were most heinously impacted by the latest hurricane and likely by the new one headed towards Florida? If you're to be believed, then your precious "mother" must hate those poor bastards even more than the individuals you're whining about allegedly do!

Interesting fact: Natural disasters take a much greater toll on people who barely had a pot to piss in before nature ripped the window they threw said piss out of off their wall. You don't see a lot of politicians or business suit wearers wading up to their asses in flood water searching for their next meal.

That's not limited to the USA, either. Most of the folks who died in the Japanese tsunami were fishermen and modest people living modest lives. How many times has Haiti been slapped around? Have you ever seen a filthy rich Haitian that still lives in Haiti?

The reality of mother nature's wrath doesn't agree with your ridiculous biases.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Here I thought her messages of "stop burning fossil fuels" in the form of increasingly bad weather were sufficient? Oh well silly me.

Mother Nature created Justin Bieber. We should have listened.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Mother Nature created Justin Bieber. We should have listened.

Now I want the tidal wave the Original Poster predicted to hit the east coast in 2019 to be 512' high. He needs to die.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yes but she also created Freddie Mercury, then killed him. That was the first message. He was too good for us, then you can have Beiber as punishment

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Were the dinosaurs also "Hateful, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable" ?
Because Mama sure did a number on them!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yep.

T-Rex got all angry because he couldn't scratch his nose with his itsy bitsy arms and hands.

And so the cycle continues.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Kam-biu Liu, a geology professor at Louisiana State University, discovered ocean sand in core samples from inland lakes on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. From these samples, Liu concluded that extremely powerful hurricanes battered the Gulf Coast and dumped the sand into the lakes.

Liu thinks the core samples indicate that hurricanes that would be considered catastrophic by modern standards were regularly battering the Gulf Coast thousands of years ago.

From about 3,400 years ago to about 1,000 years ago, the Gulf Coast was hit repeatedly by very powerful hurricanes, Liu said. The frequency of hits increases by three to five times more than today.

Global Warming: so potent it's effects were beginning thousands of year's before the Industrial Revolution and the widespread use of fossil fuels even began.

That's EPIC.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

You're right but in cities it is constant and never stops.

I do understand what you mean though, nature can be noisy and "cruel" but at the same time it nurtures us and gives us what we need as long as we are willing to work for it.

You could say the same thing about our economy and society as well but again it is man-made and that in my opinion annotates a sense of artificiality and thus deception as well.

When you start to allocate power and resources more and more to the top (as it works in our current system) then you begin to have inequality and mass suffering .

It is not that way in nature, the "power and resources" are spread out evenly where everyone has the same opportunity to have success and thrive. Born in a slum town? You're already at a disadvantage from the start in our current system.

We're moving too fast, we should slow down a bit. Too bad! You've got bills to pay and a job to spend at least a third of your life doing! Friends and family? Pfff... gotta make that money, now here watch my kids for me while I work 40+ hours a week and will be too tired to give them the attention they deserve from me.

Etc.

I feel like I'm going on too long so my main point is that modern society is dangerous to our planet and the life living on it. Yeah, it might be all good on your particular end but that comes with a price that is rarely advertised by the ones running the show.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I edited my post, you should check it.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I edited my post, you should check it.

No thanks.

I'm quite happy carrying on knowing what you said pre edit.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nice try.

climate.nasa.gov...

It is 95% likely to be caused by Homo Sapiens and only Homo Sapiens. I'm a Chemist. I do science well enough to be paid to do it for a living
Oh and I'm not an academic

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't know why; but I tend to agree with you with your OP.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Then you believe what you want to believe and not the truth. There are such things as typos but keep believing I think the opposite of what I really do if you want, no skin off my back, if anything it shows your own wilful ignorance.

edit on 9/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Have you demonstrated what Terry believes is not the truth? OR have you just stated that to be the case ?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

My opinion was that if he believes there are certain people who deserve to die then he (the poster who replied to me) was like Hitler going by his own logic. I made a typo and now he believes I meant the opposite which is not the truth.

I'm hoping that explained it well enough.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yep

The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth."
-Revelation 11:18

"The meek shall inherit the earth.....after the strong are done with it." Robert Heinlein.
edit on 6-9-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You would agree if you ever heard the filthy thing reptiles say, not to mention the other filthy things that come from their mouths. Namely diseases.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join