It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Hateful, Inhuman, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable Nature is making Mother Earth very mad.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MartinD28
Maybe she'll be more tolerant of pests.

Doubtful..

Mother PCB is a real hardass.

Mother Earth is relatively satisfied being fed our dead, Mother PCB prefers them alive.. and screaming.

Not to be messed with, that one.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Take that special gal fishing if she does.

Right after I check her for ticks.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

It should have but you humans were just coming out the jungle era of time in which you were still learning.Life for humans have come along way and to go back is really unacceptable, to go back some 50 years ago is unacceptable, to start this hate thing again is unacceptable, so you humans have to be taught a lesson and a lesson will be taught..by any means necessary.

Replace "you humans" with "you white people" and it is clear we're dealing with an OP who is a Yakubian black supremacist. And one who sounds somewhat fearful, perhaps? Maybe because of the hatred, destructive self-loathing and seething, violent envy they themselves hold in their hearts? Hmmm?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Your post makes little sense since you use irrelavant issues to support your theory,offer no proof other then your opinion,and when questioned you give an ambiguous answer,more like trying to substanciate your topic,facts are left out of equation

What's the fact, is that you humans have to get past the third hurricane and from my vision, something dealing with the suns heart beat, and then the 2 earth quakes that follow..and what ever Oregan has to do with any thing is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

exactly mate the universe is completely indifferent to whether we live or die , stars will continue to form and go supernova long after we have left our mark on this beautiful blue and green ball .

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Your post makes little sense since you use irrelavant issues to support your theory,offer no proof other then your opinion,and when questioned you give an ambiguous answer,more like trying to substanciate your topic,facts are left out of equation

What's the fact, is that you humans have to get past the third hurricane and from my vision, something dealing with the suns heart beat, and then the 2 earth quakes that follow..and what ever Oregan has to do with any thing is beyond me.

Most humans aren't anywhere near a hurricane, there's a fact for you. You seem to be under some delusion that you aren't one of us but do have visions and I'm curious if there is a leaky gas pipe anywhere near your house/ashram/spaceship.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Ooook, that was fast, one more earth quake to go...i guess?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You do realize you are being hateful and nasty by posting this? Welcome aboard.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

So what you're saying is...

Got It! Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Every storm, every major event, every event, every casualty that will happen, will double in size because of YOUR hate.Your God will humble you one way or the other, trust me.

Using your logic there should have been a category 15 hurricane, a 9.9 earthquake and a 1,000' tsunami that wiped a bunch of countries off the map right around World War II.

It should have but you humans were just coming out the jungle era of time in which you were still learning.Life for humans have come along way and to go back is really unacceptable, to go back some 50 years ago is unacceptable, to start this hate thing again is unacceptable, so you humans have to be taught a lesson and a lesson will be taught..by any means necessary.

The beings who wish us to be taught lessons they are unable to learn themselves...the vicarious FALLEN ONES...are running scared trying to project that is all our fault...

We are here to tell THEM to knock it off and get serious about themselves...or as in the Book of Revelations...they will be utterly destroyed as so they should...by TRUE righteous anger.

No Lefteous anger has ever worked or won anything...truth does not care...about any of THAT.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

...and said quake hit Mexico... an impoverished nation that holds very little global authority or sway. You're "predictions" seem to be occurring in the opposite direction of what you suggest, with the "poor" and the "hispanic" people you cited as being victimized by the world effectively taking the brunt of "mother Earth's" wrath as well.

LOL

Epic fail. The antonym of "immortal legend" is "ending truth" which seems apropos when dealing with your ideas in this thread, dude.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

is that you humans

Are you saying you are not human, if so what are you then?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I am going to let my lawn mower idle for a bit this weekend. I will also fire up the snow blower and let that idle as well. Heck, might as well let the Jeep idle for an hour or so too.

Enjoy your weekend!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424
I am going to let my lawn mower idle for a bit this weekend. I will also fire up the snow blower and let that idle as well. Heck, might as well let the Jeep idle for an hour or so too.

Enjoy your weekend!

I was going to start a mine fire with a mountain of abandoned tires.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

is that you humans

Are you saying you are not human, if so what are you then?
Some time in time, you died I died, we all died.The god then reincarnated you to relive your life as to why gods judgment was what it was.

We are all the walking dead sort a speak, study your Deja Vu and the dreams that come true and you will learn your self and understand that you have been here before..we are Immortal..Immortal we are.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

...and said quake hit Mexico... an impoverished nation that holds very little global authority or sway. You're "predictions" seem to be occurring in the opposite direction of what you suggest, with the "poor" and the "hispanic" people you cited as being victimized by the world effectively taking the brunt of "mother Earth's" wrath as well.

LOL

Epic fail. The antonym of "immortal legend" is "ending truth" which seems apropos when dealing with your ideas in this thread, dude.
You..absolutly..missed the entire point..like, just...oblivious.
Ok, you're all alike I guess, I just got to deal with it.smh

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

Replace "you humans" with "you white people" and it is clear we're dealing with an OP who is a Yakubian black supremacist. And one who sounds somewhat fearful, perhaps? Maybe because of the hatred, destructive self-loathing and seething, violent envy they themselves hold in their hearts? Hmmm?

I am half German half Italian and I can really care less about the color of one's nature I was born color blind and reality is a reality.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I didn't miss your point, it's simply too dull and poorly motivated that it does nothing but contradict what you're arguing for. As an added bonus, points wrapped in "I have counseled with mother nature" and "I am from those who walk among the celestials" gobbledygook are as easy to brush aside as a point made by some rambling madman on a street corner are.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I didn't miss your point, it's simply too dull and poorly motivated that it does nothing but contradict what you're arguing for. As an added bonus, points wrapped in "I have counseled with mother nature" and "I am from those who walk among the celestials" gobbledygook are as easy to brush aside as a point made by some rambling madman on a street corner are.

Do you have faith do you have a religion?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You can't require information from those you're trying to convince of something, your argument must stand alone on its own merit.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join