It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lessons in Neighborly Meddling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Reverbs

Can I buy a bong?
The laws in your state may vary. I guess.

you can buy a water pipe for tabacco..

I dont smoke.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I thought so...even get an old broken transistor radio with the antenna that pulls out....a couple times a day...just stand at property edge and aim it at their house, pretending to be reading it or messing with it.

Make sure they see you doing it!

Every neighborhood has these busy bodies....I have a couple too. One comes out on her porch with both hands on her hips staring at everyone and thing....she sees us looking back? Then she runs back inside....

Best
edit on 7-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: f.f. (fat fingers)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Reverbs

Can I buy a bong?
The laws in your state may vary. I guess.

No, but i hear the apple smartbong is the next big thing.

Just dont bring it on a plane..

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

smart meters were all the rage in conspiracy circles some years ago.. maybe like 3 years?? Can't recall when.

They transmit data to the power company instead of somone coming to look at a counter on the side of your house.. part of the uproar was that it could possibly be reading everything you are using rather than a running total mashed together...

The other part and why op had a faraday cage on his/her smart meter was to block its emission of microwaves.. Many people were worried about it on the same level as microchips implanted in the skin with rfid....

I don't know of anyone who's measured the signals coming off for strength and frequency of transmission, but I remember that being the conspiracy...

and Im holdimg a cellphone typing... GPS and all the rest..
Its bluetooth and microwave tower and wifi routering all at the same time.

baaa

but at least its spying on my voice and my calls and texts at the NSA as well. Thank god all those aps can steal my data as well.. At least Im not alone..
Somone is listening.. And that makes me feel warm, like a well used pair of pants..

Ah, appreciate the data! I think I recall something about that, now that I read the info. If people are worried, then by all means, go check it out, and see if there is actually dangerous EM from such devices. The cage, wow....no proof, just a preventative?? Sees an EM detector would be cheaper, for a start!

I don't see how they could monitor individual items, unless they had something attached inside the house, on all the outlets.

Ah, smart phones.....have one, too, and love the features, but hate what a pain it is to remove a battery these days, and how easily thy can track everything. Of course, I don't do online stuff on the cell, no social media, etc. So, they could listen in on calls - mostly family, or texts - boring, but they could do that on an old land line, too. Guess they can see me look up a movie on the cell, which I do now and then. Track movements, to the store, or someplace, lol! Pretty sure someone WAS listening on calls I made to my brother, many years back after 9/11. Plenty of passive listening choppers in our area, and we were sure at times. Figired they were bored, and we talked late into the night, about all sorts of fun stuff.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join