It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Should I Feel Bad for Illegals?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: fiverx313
conservative mindset in a nutshell... i've got mine so why should i give a # about you...

Enforcing the laws of our country is not a 'Conservative' idea.

Correct...If it was, Trump would be in jail already.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why? over innuendos and falsified documents provided by Mccain who was paid to be a thorn in trumps side if he won?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
All that humanitarian cuddle hugs nonsense is what got Germany and much of Europe in the sht fight they currently find themselves in - and everywhere else they've just been allowed to run riot over us just to keep quiet the fools who would point and screech "racist" or "bigot".

The problem for the 'refugees' and immigrants and the fools now is that most people have stopped listening and do not believe what you do.

Our countries are not open for the taking, or they will end up the same third world sht holes that the refugees and immigrants are fleeing. If they has backbones or any sort of pride in themselves they would stay in their homes, fight for their our countries and build them stronger.

America wasn't up for the taking either yet it was still brutally taken over by people who now call it their home. Should we blame the grandparents of Americans for that? Or should we move on and accept that this planet belongs to humans not individuals.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: bluesilver

Yeah, your healthcare is barely functioning!!!
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Not only that, but you have Neville Chamberlin running the opposition, and you can't even sort out your Brexit situation. And why is that....because of the massive influx of foreigners who are looking to cash in on your monstrous social programs.
The UKs healthcare system isn't working because of a corrupt government who give tax breaks to the rich and take away from the NHS to make up for the losses. It's a well known fact that foreigners contribute greatly to the NHS in the form of highly skilled and valued staff. The UK loses a monstrous amount of funds by giving the rich tax breaks and squeezing the social systems to breaking point to make up for it.
edit on 8/9/2017 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I have no sympathy. These people have been here over ten years. Why haven't they applied for citizenship. The avg age of these people are 25. F*** them. They hate America they can hate America from their motherland.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

I have no sympathy. These people have been here over ten years. Why haven't they applied for citizenship. The avg age of these people are 25. F*** them. They hate America they can hate America from their motherland.

This is literally one of the most stupid things I've ever read. And being over 40 years old, I've read a lot. They live, learn, work and contribute and want to stay, and your first instinct is that they hate America. Yes..that's exactly what the evidence appears to show... that is genius critical thinking and analysis... Bloody hell..I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you voted for Donald Trump.

I don't know about your immigration laws but from what others have said, it is questionable if they all had the opportunity legally to apply. Also, as some have mentioned before, it is possible they feared applying and being turned down, which if they have dependants, could be catastrophic. It is a complex situation rather than a simplistic one.

edit on 8-9-2017 by bluesilver because: No reason given

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You have to go back a little further than that. The Spaniards invaded South and Central America and decimated the indigenous populations before Mexico was a country. I suppose we could blame all of this on Spain to begin with.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Illegal immigrants are an excellent source of cheap slave labor and they don't complain about working conditions compared to a union worker. Its not that they can do a job better, its that they can do it cheaper, this helps businesses which benefits us all in the long run. Illegal immigrants don't like joining unions and the businesses frown on them joining unions, they would not hire them in the first place if they were pro union.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

Native Americans illegally crossed an ice bridge from the Eurasian continent to the North American continent during the last ice age. I guess in some way all human beings are illegal aliens! All our descendants originated and emigrated Africa.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesilver

How's the opposite going for the UK? Oh... that's right.

It helps you make specific points and arguments.

Honey child there isn't a need to be specific when discussing the dire state the UK is in with regard to immigration. It's a sht fight any way you look at it.

Honey child? So not only are you being patronising you are refusing to show any detail. Interesting way to lose an argument but it seems to work for you.

Yes, I am rather like that when communicating with idiots. I didn't lose the argument, I pissed you off.

Build a bridge and get over it because you won't win this argument. I didn't even need to - it's clear and basic fact. Britain and much of Europe is a mess because of immigrants.

Honey child.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

All that humanitarian cuddle hugs nonsense is what got Germany and much of Europe in the sht fight they currently find themselves in - and everywhere else they've just been allowed to run riot over us just to keep quiet the fools who would point and screech "racist" or "bigot".

The problem for the 'refugees' and immigrants and the fools now is that most people have stopped listening and do not believe what you do.

Our countries are not open for the taking, or they will end up the same third world sht holes that the refugees and immigrants are fleeing. If they has backbones or any sort of pride in themselves they would stay in their homes, fight for their our countries and build them stronger.

America wasn't up for the taking either yet it was still brutally taken over by people who now call it their home. Should we blame the grandparents of Americans for that? Or should we move on and accept that this planet belongs to humans not individuals.

It looks like someone has a time machine so they can go back 500 years and give a stern talking to the Spanish for that. Oh, wait, time machines don't exist and you're just trying to apply history to contemporary issues because it's the best argument you've got.

I'd say try harder but I don't think you can.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It looks like someone has a time machine so they can go back 500 years and give a stern talking to the Spanish for that. Oh, wait, time machines don't exist and you're just trying to apply history to contemporary issues because it's the best argument you've got.

I'd say try harder but I don't think you can.

No I'm pointing out hypocrisy and the need to not repeat mistakes of the past. We are wiser and kinder now aren't we?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

It's not hypocrisy. Nobody alive today was alive that long ago.

No, it doesn't seem that you are wiser at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I guess if I was in that situation, I would know that it is fair game, because all my life I had been breaking the law?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

It is hypocrisy. And you also know I am talking about the world as a whole when I say we are wiser now so don't use my words to insult me please. I'm ending this conversation with you now as I don't come here to be insulted.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

How's the opposite going for the UK? Oh... that's right.

It helps you make specific points and arguments.

Honey child there isn't a need to be specific when discussing the dire state the UK is in with regard to immigration. It's a sht fight any way you look at it.

Honey child? So not only are you being patronising you are refusing to show any detail. Interesting way to lose an argument but it seems to work for you.

Yes, I am rather like that when communicating with idiots. I didn't lose the argument, I pissed you off.

Build a bridge and get over it because you won't win this argument. I didn't even need to - it's clear and basic fact. Britain and much of Europe is a mess because of immigrants.

Honey child.

Well, I'm not sure who you are used to dealing with, but an insignificant keyboard warrior is hardly going to "piss me off". All you have done is shown a lack of maturity, which incidentally is actually a strong theme throughout your reply. You sound like you are about 14.

Also, as for your desperate needy assertions that you won the argument and that I can't win, this does two things. Firstly, it shows that you have an insecurity problem because you cannot accept losing so you back out of an argument with "I win, you lose and you cannot win" and secondly, saying you won an argument is very different to actually winning one. Again though, this goes back to the lack of maturity I aspect I mentioned.

Lastly the name calling. Wow. Insecure and immature. Further evidence.

Try putting together proper arguments and stop reverting to childlike behaviours. Far from "pissing me off" I find you rather pathetic and needy.

edit on 9-9-2017 by bluesilver because: No reason given

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well Metallicus, if your city was overrun by take no answers cartels, or you wife or children was raped by an HIV infected henchmen, would you not want your family to find sanctuary, and should I tell your family to p!$$ off? the answer is yes and no.

Mexico, Sudan, Mali, Myanmar...the list goes on. Are you against all of these people fleeing persecution? Trump has the gumption to face these animals but yet hasn't done so because he seems hellbent on making America an Isolationist nation.

However no one else has stood up, especially the U.N which haven't lifted a finger and never will, and I'd give Trump the green card to take out the hierarchy of these heinous regimes.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

It is hypocrisy. And you also know I am talking about the world as a whole when I say we are wiser now so don't use my words to insult me please. I'm ending this conversation with you now as I don't come here to be insulted.

No, it really isn't. You can protest all you like, you can claim whatever nonsense you like. But that doesn't make the nonsense any more or less than nonsense. It's not hypocrisy for the reason I stated, anyone with half a brain will tell you the same.

Insults are generally what you'll get when people have it up to the neck with the sort of bullpuckey you're peddling and it's the bullpuckey that's really what's insulting.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Well Metallicus, if your city was overrun by take no answers cartels, or you wife or children was raped by an HIV infected henchmen, would you not want your family to find sanctuary, and should I tell your family to p!$$ off? the answer is yes and no.

Mexico, Sudan, Mali, Myanmar...the list goes on. Are you against all of these people fleeing persecution? Trump has the gumption to face these animals but yet hasn't done so because he seems hellbent on making America an Isolationist nation.

However no one else has stood up, especially the U.N which haven't lifted a finger and never will, and I'd give Trump the green card to take out the hierarchy of these heinous regimes.

The people that stand up are generally those affected by this sort of thing. That is how it has been throughout history. You fight and die for yours and what is right. You don't run away and then make demands of the host which you have infiltrated.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Imagine someone moved into your house illegally and brought their kids, and that house is the only home they ever knew. Are you forced to let the kids live in that house forever too because it's not their fault their parents were squatters. Are you the bad guy when you make the squatters leave?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join