It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest South Park Moments! Like, LMAO funny!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In that episode when Cartan had a Dawson's Creek Binder or something and it tried taking over the world. When it went down the street Rosie O Donald got out and walked up. Then the cop said, "OMG! Theres to of them!" Then stan or kyle said, "No, one of thems Rosie O Donald!" Cop: "Which one?! I Cant tell the difrence!" LOL!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The end of the "Scott Tederman Must Die" episode has always been one of my favorites...especially the end.

This past Christmas episode has been one of the funniest ones lately though. The one where Stan killed the mountain lion so the little furry creatures of the forest could celebrate their faith.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
The end of the "Scott Tederman Must Die" episode has always been one of my favorites...especially the end.

This past Christmas episode has been one of the funniest ones lately though. The one where Stan killed the mountain lion so the little furry creatures of the forest could celebrate their faith.

Merry Woodland Critter Christmas!! Hail Satan!!!

I loved the one where they built a ladder to heaven to try and find out where Kenny hid a ticket so they can claim a prize they won. And Cartman drinks Kenny's ashes thinking its Chocolate Milk powder...

And the Passion of the Jew, where Kyle goes and sees the Passion of the Christ!!

Theres so many good episodes.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is, by far, the BEST SOUTH PARK MOMENT EVER....

The Most Vulgar South Park Skit Ever !!! You've Been Warned !!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Or... Last night when the bulgarian girls tried to stay. Then the government came in and they started shooting everywhere because stans grandfather called some guy a pussy and tried to get the guy to shoot him. So they are all shooting and the protestors say, "PROTEST! Protest, Pro-" Then they use mace on the protesters and they fall onto the ground and then the house blows up. It was crazy

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
NO!

The episode with that satan boy. Where cartman has the birthday part with the amusement park. He tells everyone what they have to buy him.

Then the funniest moment of all.

"Ants in the pants?? Ants in the... ANTS IN THE PANTS!!!!!!????? YOU DIRTY CHEAP *** PEICE OF CRAP!!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET ME THE RED MEGA MAN!!!!

Sorry dude they were all out!

NOW I CANT BUILD THE ULTRA MEGA MEGA MAN!!!!

I HATE YOU!!!! I WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

THATS IT PARTIES OVER!!

Then he swithes off the entire amusement park....

That gets me every time.

(sorry if its not 100% accurate, I was going from memory)

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Or the pasion of the christ episode when cartman started a army and he thougt they new they were a natzi army but they thought they were just spreading faith and they march down the street....

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
JIMMY VS TIMMY

BEST DAMN EPISODE I HAVE EVER SEEN!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I liked it when Cartman got arrested for a hate crime and at the end he craps Disneyland out his ass. Oh my God I couldnt stop laughing

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK

Always #1 on viewer votes weekends.

D

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Haha...all good so far.

from the Child Abduction is not Funny episode:

(After the people ask Mr Wong to build a city wall)

"oh, oh, you think I chinese i build wall. Thats bullsh*t. I'm not stereotype, just because I'm chinese doesn't mean I go around building wall, I'm just normal person like you...I eat rice and I drive real slow"

I laughed my arse off at that since I'm Chinese, I can kinda vouch for that, not that I drive slow.

That was probably one of the best episodes

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, the Chris Reeves sucking on fetus bit was pretty bad, hehe...

JIMMY VS TIMMY

BEST DAMN EPISODE I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Cripple fight!!!

Chinpoke'mon..."with your American large penises..."

My favorite though...."Hey Billy! Wanna earn a dollar?"..."I'm not gonna kill you grandpa!"..."You son of a whore!"

Priceless...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
A-HA!!!

We do have South Park fans here after all! Sweet!
I am like, a huge South Park fan, i think its totally tits!

So many great moments, ah, where to start??
How about the episode with P.Diddy in it, singing "Vote or Die"! That was awesome!
Sexual Harrasment Panda!
When Cartman, Token and Butters start a Christian rock band, and Cartman sings all these cheesy songs, just adding the words Jesus in them!
So many LMAO moments!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The Towlie Episode!!! Love Towlie, he so stupid.

ALthough, the movie is great, own it, watched it 4 times in a row when I first got it.

Also, the Illegal Alien Episode, so true!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Starvin' Marvin
Cat Orgy
the one where all the hippies come to southpark :p

when mr anderson gets a sexchange

man i oves it!

cartman rox my box

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
when mr anderson gets a sexchange

Ha Ha, you mean Mr Garrison? Yeah, that was a cool episode.
"Hey, let me in! That Dolphin has my scrotum!"

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The episod where the humans came back from the future looking for jobs. So all the men in Southpark decided to have a huge orgy so that they would make them go away...

"They took your juuuuuuurrrrrbbbbssss!"

Or, the one where Cartman bet Kyle and Stan that he couldn't crap out of his mouth.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
NO! Ypu are all wrong, it's the Afganistan Episode!!! Love that, Cartman being himself about sending a dollar. Then in Afganistan there are the C/K/S/Ke version of the SOtuh Park Gang. And the Goat being mistaken for Stevie Nicks, so great!

And the movie, own it, love it, watch it all the time.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I love South Park.

Santa getting tortured by the Iraqis (the "When I get out of this I'm gonna f**king kill you" line was hysterical) .

Scott Tenerman, of course. (teaching the horse to bite the weener, genuinely laughed out loud long and hard)

The great South Park whore off sending up that useless oaf tart Paris Hilton.

Mr Garrisons travel machine ("it's still better than how the airlines treat you")

The list goes on and on.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
THe origional holloween eppsiode was great.

With Chef doing Thriller.....

ah the Zombies. Pink eye...

Zombies!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join