It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulled Out of Line and Frisked Everytime He Flies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Your son is o meth. They have camera's that can detect this at the airport. They are seeing if he is bringing any more drugs with him.

Also you are a racist... White privilege.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
This was happening to my young cousin when he was young, under 11. They traveled a lot and he would always get pulled out. Turned out his name was on the list. His name matched someone on the list. it took awhile but they got it worked out and hes been fine ever since.

Sad thing is I'm such a clown no one listens to me when I actually have something relevant to say so most likely the Original Poster's kid is going to end up in Gitmo.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It is possibly that (long hair) or he's just in the demographic they pick on. Till I was early 30's I was always given the random once over. I was a muscular, short haired individual, who also wore some jewelry (it was the 90s and early to mid 00s, and I flagged my paganism). I talked to a customs officer once, and I just fit the profile for being checked.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have long hair. Everytime i fly i get pulled aside after i go through the detectors and they inspect my hair. I asked and they said people try to smuggle weapons and other stuff under their hair. Usually they justlift up my pony tail to proove nothings tucked under there. But no frisking.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
My son who is a white teenager is pulled out and frisked every time we fly on family vacations. This has happened 4 times already. It is at different airports and different places we fly. Does any one know why? It is so annoying. He has long hair but other than that I cant think of any reason they would do this. I was hoping someone with insider info can help

How many times was I tailed by police officers for the same thing ? I couldnt go into town at all at night. I could go to the all night fast food place's drive-through. Police would follow me and set behind and to the right of me every time.
Dont let your son ever get a souped up Z-28 as long as he has long hair . Amazing that mindset is still around 40+ years later.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Teenage boys smoke pot. That's all I can think of. Why did you feel the need to mention he's white?

Perhaps to address any possible claims that it could be racism, of some sort? After all, anything happens to someone non-white, these days, we are told it's because of their race.

I can see why it's relevant, even if you can't, or claim you can't.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Maybe he is attractive and the security people wants to get some feels?

Sadly, that's quite likely! They have hired sex offenders, after all.

The TSA really, really needs to be removed from our airports.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
My son who is a white teenager is pulled out and frisked every time we fly on family vacations. This has happened 4 times already. It is at different airports and different places we fly. Does any one know why? It is so annoying. He has long hair but other than that I cant think of any reason they would do this. I was hoping someone with insider info can help

Used to happen to my daughter when she was younger - maybe they just want a grope. She was usually flying one way too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join