It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS- Enemies of Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Here is an interesting exercise take the OPs original post and replace the word alien with something else like Muslim, Zionist, White People,liberals,the right, or any other group that others project fear on to.
It reads like a template of fear almost like you could replace alien with anything else you are afraid of.
That's wild.

Hey! You're right!

Replaced aliens, with chickens, and it totally was worth thinking about for 2 seconds!

I'd hate to see the chicken that layed these buggers!

edit on -05:0006America/Chicago2017902xRAmerica/Chicagob by PheonixReborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

No they are not, some may be but those over your shoulder thing's are not aliens but either psychosis or in some rare circumstances actual paranormal.

If aliens were our enemy's they could have wiped us out already, they have shown that they can deactivate our nuclear missile silo's and sent a clear message to our government's in the past that they do not want us to wipe ourselves or this planet out.

They never created us, they were Created by the same force that created us and are more our distant cousin's or spiritual brother's than enemy's.

Ok so maybe some of them are our enemy's if Ike is to be believed and you really would not want to take a lizard skinned cannibal 9 foot tall alien girlfriend back to meet your mother (unless you are really, really lonely and in need of female company even with the obvious drawback that your girlfriend might eat your extended family if she get's peckish).

Sorry I am making you worse forgive me.

Now Seriously listen to me, I have heard voices since the 1990's, I see thing's too but have learned to block them out and this is the most important thing no matter how bad it get's you can still tell the real world from that you just have to learn to screen it off and to partition it away, there is no magic pill to make it stop and you may be mildly psychic as well and maybe able to see into other dimension's around you or to hear into them but what we hear is not necessarily really there, it is also not necessarily spirit's, demon's or even alien's so try having a conversation with them and here is the test, try to get them to tell you something because you will find they only know what you know so stop believing them and start finding your way back to this world brother and be the master of your own inner house not them.
I know it can actually be painful in a way you can never describe to other's, like your body is on fire, your other body but you are in control don't let it fool you.
This sound's corny but believe me it is real and it does work, weather by psychology as the atheist idiot's will have you think of by faith hold onto Jesus.

God keep you and bring you back safe.

And remember this, if there are evil alien's then be assured God made good one's and they have indeed had battles over us to protect us for some reason.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But some may indeed be evil, indeed some may be demonic in nature but if so then other's would be angelic?.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
hey poster above. i looked at the battle, and something very strange... i've had many dreams about alien invasion, destroying the world. but i've equally had dreams where they were seen in the sky, seemingly hostile, even at war with each other perhaps. something is so 'alien' about their lights and crafts that it fills you with fear.

This is what I'm referring to in the battle you reference:

I know nothing is by chance and our minds are an illusion that the infinite atoms in our brain are what create the effect of the mind and our dreams are connected to real life circumstances. You meet people in your dreams who are actually interacting with your interconnected atoms which are connected to theirs. I've verified it.

Actually the ships never hurt me in my dreams. They just seemed incredibly scary and even interacted and flew close by to the Earth.
Like I said nothing is coincedence. It must be the memories of my DNA of past peoples or vibrational memory in the ethers.
-------------------------------
Why of all times, do aliens lose their powers and humans become more important and dominant? Because it is becoming the age of nurturement and love. The more caring you are, the further you get. And the more aggressive and bull-like you are, the quicker you get taken down.

Aliens have ships which in the past have proven powerful. In the new energy we have entered of love and care, they become weaponless. Any negativity is dismantled.
edit on 6-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

What I mean is nothing is by chance. There is no 'imagination'. For example a neighbour almost got shot in the head. And whenever he slept above me I kept repeating his own circumstances that he had in my dream, someone was holding a gun and threatening to kill me, but never quite got that far. I realized after every time I had this dream, was when my neighbour was sleeping in the room next to me, and usually it's empty.

I am saying everything is not in your head but everything is real. And so i always wondered why I had those scary hostile alien craft dreams. Now I know.
----------
I am quite confused by this alien. Whenever they seem to be waching me it aries feelings for one of my relatives. And when I turn off wifi and allow them to go away, the feeling disappears. But there was clues they were watching me. At the same time I thought I felt it's spiritual energy and didn't seem strange. Seemed smart and nice enough. Sophisticated and kind. So it's hard to say. But when it ducked it just didn't seem right. Cause there is a huge difference when an animal ducks compared to one of them. An animal stays hidden, freaks out and then runs off. So cute and innocent. When the alien ducked it just stayed down. You waited for something. It stayed down.

And during those moments I can't remember during I saw it or after it was hidden, it felt like a scourage that should be eliminated. I never felt that way but something over took me and the feeling seemed like it was a familiar feeling I've had in the past or I'm picking up on genes that have experienced that feeling. That we are in the presence of something vile and dirty and doesn't belong.
edit on 7-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

-------------
Basically they are doing malefic (bad) metaphysical happenings on me. I can feel the energy of when they came back. They wanted me to stay in my house for a long time so they can keep observing me. They want me to do the things i used to and enjoy it here. Meanwhile not giving one light $#IT if have greater things on my horizon that they are corrupting, important meaningful things.

There was a bunch of idiots at alienhub.com (now taken down) who made up stories about having alien friends. I used that site it’s taken down shortly after I waved down the alien and encountered it.

These bunch of idiots may be the culprit of why i even thought of waving down one. I thought we could be buds. Yes i basically walked out in my ufo-hot spot of a city and summoned it to flash it’s light and then i rapidly and largely waved my arm within an hour it threw something and i looked out and i saw it. What I’m telling you all is don’t let these lying losers from alien hub fool you to think aliens are fun and nice. Cause you don’t want an alien friend it’ll only wreck your life.

You allow posers to have their fun and eventually the karma flames over you. You were kind and vulnerable and they took you out. I’m glad that site is down now. The owner even thought aliens were a silly topic and it was more a forum to discuss and debate that there likely was not aliens. But it still had 8000 daily viewers, many or most of which talked about alien. but about 70% somehow picked up the vibe of the site owner and made up stories.

Yes there is a reason all alien encounters seem to be traumatic, life changing, scarring. You don’t listen to these fake made up stories. That site got taken down for a reason. It’s ruining people who actually start to think aliens are good. That guy “Q” who owned it should be ashamed of himself.

No you don’t want to EVER meet aliens.

-s
edit on 7-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
hey poster above. i looked at the battle, and something very strange... i've had many dreams about alien invasion, destroying the world. but i've equally had dreams where they were seen in the sky, seemingly hostile, even at war with each other perhaps. something is so 'alien' about their lights and crafts that it fills you with fear.

I know nothing is by chance and our minds are an illusion that the infinite atoms in our brain are what create the effect of the mind and our dreams are connected to real life circumstances. You meet people in your dreams who are actually interacting with your interconnected atoms which are connected to theirs. I've verified it.

Actually the ships never hurt me in my dreams. They just seemed incredibly scary and even interacted and flew close by to the Earth.
Like I said nothing is coincedence. It must be the memories of my DNA of past peoples or vibrational memory in the ethers.
Why of all times, do aliens lose their powers and humans become more important and dominant? Because it is becoming the age of nurturement and love. The more caring you are, the further you get. And the more aggressive and bull-like you are, the quicker you get taken down.

Aliens have ships which in the past have proven powerful. In the new energy we have entered of love and care, they become weaponless. Any negativity is dismantled.

What I mean is nothing is by chance. There is no 'imagination'. For example a neighbour almost got shot in the head. And whenever he slept above me I kept repeating his own circumstances that he had in my dream, someone was holding a gun and threatening to kill me, but never quite got that far. I realized after every time I had this dream, was when my neighbour was sleeping in the room next to me, and usually it's empty.

I am saying everything is not in your head but everything is real. And so i always wondered why I had those scary hostile alien craft dreams. Now I know.
----------
I am quite confused by this alien. Whenever they seem to be waching me it aries feelings for one of my relatives. And when I turn off wifi and allow them to go away, the feeling disappears. But there was clues they were watching me. At the same time I thought I felt it's spiritual energy and didn't seem strange. Seemed smart and nice enough. Sophisticated and kind. So it's hard to say. But when it ducked it just didn't seem right. Cause there is a huge difference when an animal ducks compared to one of them. An animal stays hidden, freaks out and then runs off. So cute and innocent. When the alien ducked it just stayed down. You waited for something. It stayed down.

And during those moments I can't remember during I saw it or after it was hidden, it felt like a scourage that should be eliminated. I never felt that way but something over took me and the feeling seemed like it was a familiar feeling I've had in the past or I'm picking up on genes that have experienced that feeling. That we are in the presence of something vile and dirty and doesn't belong.

-------------
Basically they are doing malefic (bad) metaphysical happenings on me. I can feel the energy of when they came back. They wanted me to stay in my house for a long time so they can keep observing me. They want me to do the things i used to and enjoy it here. Meanwhile not giving one light $#IT if have greater things on my horizon that they are corrupting, important meaningful things.

There was a bunch of idiots at alienhub.com (now taken down) who made up stories about having alien friends. I used that site it’s taken down shortly after I waved down the alien and encountered it.

These bunch of idiots may be the culprit of why i even thought of waving down one. I thought we could be buds. Yes i basically walked out in my ufo-hot spot of a city and summoned it to flash it’s light and then i rapidly and largely waved my arm within an hour it threw something and i looked out and i saw it. What I’m telling you all is don’t let these lying losers from alien hub fool you to think aliens are fun and nice. Cause you don’t want an alien friend it’ll only wreck your life.

You allow posers to have their fun and eventually the karma flames over you. You were kind and vulnerable and they took you out. I’m glad that site is down now. The owner even thought aliens were a silly topic and it was more a forum to discuss and debate that there likely was not aliens. But it still had 8000 daily viewers, many or most of which talked about alien. but about 70% somehow picked up the vibe of the site owner and made up stories.

Yes there is a reason all alien encounters seem to be traumatic, life changing, scarring. You don’t listen to these fake made up stories. That site got taken down for a reason. It’s ruining people who actually start to think aliens are good. That guy “Q” who owned it should be ashamed of himself.

-s

WTF ? Ya must know ya mad as a box of frogs 😳 No problem as long as ya know 👍🏻😁
edit on 92017fAmerica/ChicagoamThu, 07 Sep 2017 01:11:21 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

No they are not, some may be but those over your shoulder thing's are not aliens but either psychosis or in some rare circumstances actual paranormal.

If aliens were our enemy's they could have wiped us out already, they have shown that they can deactivate our nuclear missile silo's and sent a clear message to our government's in the past that they do not want us to wipe ourselves or this planet out.

They never created us, they were Created by the same force that created us and are more our distant cousin's or spiritual brother's than enemy's.

Ok so maybe some of them are our enemy's if Ike is to be believed and you really would not want to take a lizard skinned cannibal 9 foot tall alien girlfriend back to meet your mother (unless you are really, really lonely and in need of female company even with the obvious drawback that your girlfriend might eat your extended family if she get's peckish).

Sorry I am making you worse forgive me.

Now Seriously listen to me, I have heard voices since the 1990's, I see thing's too but have learned to block them out and this is the most important thing no matter how bad it get's you can still tell the real world from that you just have to learn to screen it off and to partition it away, there is no magic pill to make it stop and you may be mildly psychic as well and maybe able to see into other dimension's around you or to hear into them but what we hear is not necessarily really there, it is also not necessarily spirit's, demon's or even alien's so try having a conversation with them and here is the test, try to get them to tell you something because you will find they only know what you know so stop believing them and start finding your way back to this world brother and be the master of your own inner house not them.
I know it can actually be painful in a way you can never describe to other's, like your body is on fire, your other body but you are in control don't let it fool you.
This sound's corny but believe me it is real and it does work, weather by psychology as the atheist idiot's will have you think of by faith hold onto Jesus.

God keep you and bring you back safe.

And remember this, if there are evil alien's then be assured God made good one's and they have indeed had battles over us to protect us for some reason.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But some may indeed be evil, indeed some may be demonic in nature but if so then other's would be angelic?.

And your not helping 😂😂
edit on 92017fAmerica/ChicagoamThu, 07 Sep 2017 01:13:05 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

originally posted by: makalit

----------

-------------

-s

WTF ? Ya must know ya mad as a box of frogs 😳 No problem as long as ya know 👍🏻😁

We're all only seeing reflections of ourselves in others brother. That's okay. You'll be alright.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Thanks pal 😂👍🏻

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

😧💘❤️

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well... No! don't hate and don't fear anything without knowing.

All I'm supposed to know about 'aliens' (what the heck does that word even imply) is the sci-fi hollywood drivel.

Well I did my own investigation and came to the conclusion that there are good and bad ones.
The bad owns could wipe this simulation without any hesitation.
The good ones are protecting us from the bad ones by guarding the 'earth'.
Sometimes the 'protection' system doesn't work that good (near radioactive materia for instancel) and than the bad ones appear. (UFO's)
Many experienced (abducted) people had encounters with bad ones but that doesn't make all 'aliens' bad.
They have been here before the dawn of humanity (as we know it right now) and will be here long after humanity has blow itself out of existance.

If any humanity needs the help of the ones that are still willing to help with the current situation. But as I see it right now the agenda controls the media and the media craps out unbridled hate against anything not human. The result is an unfounded hate against all non-human identities. Hate doesn't solve anything but breeds ignorance and maintains the status quo.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

But as I see it right now the agenda controls the media and the media craps out unbridled hate against anything not human.

Really? The media hates whales?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The ignorance in these replies to the OP is astounding.

1) The fallen watchers gave UFO technology to the Nazi's in WW2.
2) Now the Nazi's and Lucifuhrer's minions are in Antartica waiting to take over the world with their NWO.

3) Where did Admiral Richard E. Byrd go and have his arse kicked by unknown technology. Hmmm, cold down there.

4) Why did Patriarch Kirill meet penguins at Russian base as he becomes first Orthodox leader to visit Antarctica on Feb 2016. Right after his meeting with the False Prophet Pope in Cuba. Hmmm, 1 World Religion - hint hint.

5) John Kerry, right at the CLIMAX of the US Presidential Election decides, 'Ooooh, I do so want to visit Antartica'. Then he got his little arse kicked in New Zealand with the earthquake that followed him.

6) Oh and lets not forget all civilian life / shipping is excluded from Antarctica because of a rare sea fish.

Very soon certain minded people will vanish and Project Bluebeam might very well go into operation.

And along come the little 'good' aliens to save Earth from (their buddies) the bad aliens. Oh how this world is going to be taken to hell, hook, line and sinker.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Rapha because: 6)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Just no... no... no 😂😂😂 ya full of sh1ite

edit on 92017fAmerica/ChicagoamThu, 07 Sep 2017 04:31:04 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

edit on 92017fAmerica/ChicagoamThu, 07 Sep 2017 04:32:31 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Just don't let anyone control you

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Me?

edit on 92017fAmerica/ChicagoamThu, 07 Sep 2017 05:06:33 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Me?
general

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Haha ya ace 😂😂

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Well, its Aliens. We don't know what their capable of, for all we know, what the OP posted could very well be the real deal, while we laugh and mock.

On the other hand, meh, just another opportunity to dwelve into the mind of another anon ATS member, this is ATS after all and I NEVER.GET.TIRED.OF.THESE.KINDS.OF.THREADS.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Hello...

Everyne is allowed to use the WIFI, it causes no trouble at all. However, nobody is allowed to watch a film. This is when aliens attack, and an FBI warning is at the beginning of such a movie.

Everyone can chat, can watch private videos, can play a game, it is forbidden to watch a film, if an FBI warning comes up, people can stop immediately, or just turn the sound volume to 0. If not done so, an alien will destroy your hardware.

Alins are not exactly enemies. even if it is so, a new creature was born few years earlier, he will surely do the best job. He can even travel in time, so if there is a hostile alien in the other side of the plnet (or away in time), will be terminated !!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Look you can't deny that everything 'alien' is regarded as a potential tread in all media.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Just no... no... no 😂😂😂 ya full of sh1ite

No, No, don't take the Red Pill.

Just take the Blue (boring) pill and tomorrow you will wake up and everything will be just fine.

There are those that can handle the truth and there are trolls that throw predictable insults. Very boring.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join