It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.2 Million $ Grant for Women of Color will Not Discriminate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

... black isn't a color, either.

Properly defined, black is the absence of color. Really no light at all, for we only see color as reflected light.

If theres no light we can't see.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That's clearly discrimination, and thus illegal. They should be shut down.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
CCNY is a private institution and not publiclly funded. In fact a corporation and private business.

Shouldn't they be allowed to conduct business the way they see fit? Give grants, scholarships to who ever they want?

It's none of your business.

Come into my store and tell me how to run my business and I'll kick your ass out into the street.

If you want to start a fund with your own money for white people. It's none of my business is it?

I'd be willing to contribute to an educational fund to teach right wingers how the free market works!

Are you willing to say the same for, say, a bakery? Let them conduct business how they wish? Make cakes for whom they wish? None of your business, right??

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

White is a color....

Someone needs to do this so badly to one of these things ...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

CCNY is a private institution and not publiclly funded. In fact a corporation and private business.

Shouldn't they be allowed to conduct business the way they see fit? Give grants, scholarships to who ever they want?

Come into my store and tell me how to run my business and I'll kick your ass out into the street.

If you want to start a fund with your own money for white people. It's none of my business is it?

I'd be willing to contribute to an educational fund to teach right wingers how the free market works!

Are you willing to say the same for, say, a bakery? Let them conduct business how they wish? Make cakes for whom they wish? None of your business, right??

I answered that question on page 3....try and keep up!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

How's your new business venture going BTW...?

ok, I guess...

The film archive LLC of Trumps wall is currently stalled in contract negotiations.

But just optioned a great screen play/script and now looking for investors to float the production. Know any!!

Ummm...I'm looking for investors for some of my projects/inventions...I'll let you know if I run into any with really deep pockets...

I was wondering if you write your own screenplays/scripts...or accept submissions...?

YouSir

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

From your article:

The Novo Foundation, a philanthropic organization focused on women's issues, recently awarded the City College of New York $1.2 million for a program to help "women of color" who want to be "activist scholars."

1. A donor can designate the funds they donate for use as they wish.

2. Sorry "of color" is not a race, thus, no racism.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I answered that question on page 3....try and keep up!!!

So, where is the movement to remove all charges on those business owners who were unjustly attacked, and return to the all money taken? Did you say the same in threads on those cases? If so, great. I am all for freedom for businesses, and a free market solution. No discrimination laws, etc. I won't hold my breath, though.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Cool who cares... inner city NY is like about 80% black...I don't care... If it helps locals then so be it... We need to get over the whole black/white agendas and just let places do as they see fit for their areas.

1.2 mil its a joke....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join