It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$ Huge Money! Alien Business Proposal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Actually, this thread was meant to point to money-alien relationship, concerning human-money.

Is it possible that business proposals and financial solutions already are based on the presence of aliens? So many companies, authorities are concerned of aliens and UFOs, there must be some kind of financial flow relating to UFOs, DNA, technology.

High technology is valueable, and for military reasons, one could spend many hundred million dollars for a single chip or a piece of crystal.

Also, I am interested in actual alien financial relationship concerning the United States, where commonly Greys are in business relationship with Government Authorities.

How can all this be kept secret, and who are those top officials having the right to spend the taxpayers' money on alien technology? What's the motivation?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I reckon there are a few businesses out there, weaponry, and super technology that have a knowledge of aliens; dunno about a full on business relationship though, maybe their government would be middle men? Most likely. Do you think Bill Gates knows?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevastra
dunno about a full on business relationship though, maybe their government would be middle men? Most likely.

I don't think it's easy to recover a person-to-person business relationship between people and aliens, more likely there should be genuine business between aliens and well organized authorities, that could be spotted.

Why does it concern money? Because we measure resources in the form of money. Therefore it could be estimated how much a downed UFO could cost, or a dead alien cost, etc.

But it is not some kind of pity miney, istead, massive amounts of money share hands at such events. I always believed that those being involved in such a genuine business, can become extremely rich, and their wonderful future is inevitable.

I'm not saying that I am jaelous, but I do say, that if one can finalize such a relationship, he is at the top of the World.

Of course, aliens are baited with resources rather than money, but those resources are calculated in money. Especially in US dollars, and the Greys get whatever they want (Copper, abductees, etc).

How about it?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the the goerment trades humans for alien technology (I think it was the Montauk Superman Files)

Kushi_Master (-_-)

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes, it is the cheapest way to take hand over alien technology.

Am I a bit cruel? How about handing over those under death penalty for mutiliation? Instead of sending them money?

However, there IS great possibility that there are existing trading solutions based on human live stock. Could even be worse.

What does the future hold?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What a mess the world is in if this is all for real.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Exchange of technological intelligence and knowledge can be considered as money to us.With the aliens educating us about physics of space flight,for example,can bring about millions of dollars of cash when we teach it to other humans.Think about it,aliens don't give us money as in cash and notes and coins,they give us valueable knowledge which can amount to a huge sum of money.

new topics

top topics

join