It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MiB / agent hounding family gets photographed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is good - a family who has been harrassed by UFO activity on their property lately take heaps of photos of very strange lights in the sky,and are frightened because they're being 'watched' by people, then eventually they're followed by a dodge looking man wearing black and driving black. Sounds like typical MiB stuff. So...take a photo of the MiB

Looks genuine IMO

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
strike that different MIB photo.

sorry

[edit on 9-2-2005 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Cheers dude

'strike that different MIB photo.'

You don't see that line very often

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well this guy looks more like a MiB than the other thread.
He kind of looks like Agent Smith
Seriously though, I haven't heard of any MiB reports since like the '80s.
I couldn't help but to notice the UFO pics are at night but the Mib pic is in the day. This makes me think its probably a hoax.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Maybe...the other one with the scruffy ginge, that seemed to me like the guy talking wanted him to be an MiB; he was awfully excited about it. I dunno, still don't understand why he would be getting filmed though.

One thing about this photo with the MiB in the car though, whoever was taking photos really should've gone for the license plates.

I think we'll here more from this one in the weeks to come.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Either it was a coincidence or that link really screwed up my computer.

Took a while to get IE to work again, and everything is suddenly connecting really slow (on DSL even).

Just a precautionary note.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Umbrax

Well this guy looks more like a MiB than the other thread.

Funny, thats the first thing I thought.

Surely he would have photographed the licence plate if he were that worried about it. Seems a bit odd that it's been obscured in the photos.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Mind u it's kind of a catch 22; u photograph the MiB, but don't have time for the plates. Or, you photograph the plates but don't snap the fella driving the car.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
he doesn't look like an MIB, they are usually robotic-like and slow. he looks like a real human.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
he doesn't look like an MIB, they are usually robotic-like and slow. he looks like a real human.

Sometimes look's can be deceiving, i'm not totally sure of the validness of it though.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This person is a REAL human, not a MIB. MIBs have pale skin, therefore the whole pic is worth nothing.

Disappointing, eh?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Dude I said MiB / AGENT. This pic is still showing that a family is being stalked by someone for something they have no control over. I'd say that it's still worth something.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
How convinient that the license plate doesn't show in the pics. Probably just some guy too busy talking on the phone and accidentaly bloked them in. Paranoid people r0xx

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
As I mentioned in the other thread, its easier to intimidate people to stop their picture taking of this subject than to try to clear the skies of UFOs. One Disclosure Project member made the claim that its the NRO which goes out and does the intimidation tactics on people like this.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don't know, there's nothing really definite about that being an MIB agent or whatever. Could just be a guy in a parking lot talking on the phone. If it is real, thats pretty creepy.

[edit on 2/9/2005 by cereal]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
even if the mib isnt a real mib...its still a very interesting story. the guy should try communicating with the craft. instead of using flash lights and laser pointers...why not try telepathy?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Mib, or, erm, guy with glasses?

And no shots of the license plate?

And all at the same moment? Not even different locations on the same day? The Mib was just prowling around a lumber yard or something?

Anyone who is taking pics of weirdness should keep some stuff in mind, like, in the above, a polarizing filter would've removed the reflections in the window.

Seconded, I thought it when i first saw it too. I guess it must be the same 'strange man in the window' photo!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As has been stated here several times, why didn't they get the tags? S**t, I've been getting harrassed by an unruly neighbor, and the *first* thing I did was get tags, makes, and models for all of her vehicles, and report them to the police, and she's not half the percived threat of being pursued by an MiB. Does simple detail not occur to these people? I'll have to make a call of bulls**t on this one until they surface with tags, identities, police reports, etc. Who the vehicle is registered to could make a big difference in proving the validity of this story, even if it is registered under a fake name. I doubt MiBs would be riding around in big SUVs with government tags on them. Once you have an identity, there's a world of sources to gain information on people through public record, all available right here on our glorious internet.

I've found my own name, address, and home phone number all published from public record on the Internet. Try it with these MiB types. Most police departments will release stalker information to the victims in these cases. I know mine will, and they're the least responsive, most negligent police department I've ever dealt with. Hell, I know my obnoxious neighbor's complete arrest and criminal history from city cops that can't keep their mouths shut. Cops talk. Informing them makes it happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If its an MiB, they've gotten a hell of bump up in the company car pool!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If I had a picture of the tags, and I believed myself to be in this exact situation, I sure would NOT post them to some site that I did not own (and probably wouldn't to my own website anyway). Maybe they do have pictures of the tags and decided against sharing that information. You know... Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join