It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were forced to choose a NWO which one would you pick?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
New WORLD order.
So there's only one NWO. Nothing of choice.
Choosing an NWO is just as dumb as the first generation immigrants telling the next to booger off.
It's just stupid as #.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
New WORLD order.
So there's only one NWO. Nothing of choice.
Choosing an NWO is just as dumb as the first generation immigrants telling the next to booger off.
It's just stupid as #.

Nope. There are more than one. You have to pick your king idiot. The evil one, the mad, the crazy or the extremely evil.
edit on 22-9-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: makemap

I'm assuming with option #8 the eating of beef would be outlawed. Would rather deal with a lack of freedom, privacy or morals than a lack of beef.

No man. Cows will have better life than Humans. India 3rd world country a prime example. The Cow is holy. Man not, now get back to work slave.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
The current world order is that of a globalist control mechanism under the name of the United Nations. They are militarized via NATO and financed via the IMF. What people mistakenly call the NWO is already here, has been for a while.

A change to the current world order would be the new world order. And I'm all for it because this one isn't working.

I, for one, welcome our robot overlords.

UN and NATO is actually two different things. The UN will fall when they go against China and Russia who is not part of NATO. So really, its actually NATO. North America Trade Organization. Trust me. There are already Chinese and Russian UN troops. Anything the UN does against the East will be their own major downfall. Though I do believe video game like Halo is a UN propaganda machine. Sure beats the hell out of stupid COD which went away from their own historic games.
edit on 22-9-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join