It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were forced to choose a NWO which one would you pick?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
1. 1984/Brave New World?
2. Idiocracy which seems to not make any sense. How do they maintain their nuclear reactors in that movie?
3. Back to Medieval age with castle and feudalism this means slavery.
4. Nazi/Facism(what am I talking about no one likes that anymore)
5. A Chinese King/Chinese Imperialism. Maybe a new Qin dynasty for the world. Burn all your books people. Time to build a great wall of Earth against Barbarians from Space for our new Emperor. Forget Rome.
6. Robot Army watching everyone.
7. Corporate NWO. Corporations run everything.
8. India NWO
9. Communism/USSR again with modern Tech. Don't get me wrong, Chinese communism is totally different than USSR. You can keep blaming China all you want, but it will do us no good.

edit on 5-9-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No. 2 is what were already living in, so I don't see how this is a choice.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

To me it would appear that 1984 (Orwell) and Brave New World (Huxley) were pretty accurate in their predictions, and we are seeing the Corporate NWO rise up above the other types of new reigning systems you mentioned. Fun topic

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

If I remember correctly, in idiocracy, they did mention a reactor leak in Georgia.

No it's in Florida.
Georgia is in Florida idiot..

This is like asking if you want cancer in your left nut or right nut.
I'll go with neither thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
10. None of the above.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I don't want any of them. I like freedom and its never ending pursuit!

However as to what were getting, I would say a mix of 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I doubt You realize it but We are complete slaves under this system. The only difference between this type of slavery and feudalism is We at least get to choose our own job. The only way We can ever break free is to remove the bankers and create a currency for the people that is honest and no one can manipulate it.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm assuming with option #8 the eating of beef would be outlawed. Would rather deal with a lack of freedom, privacy or morals than a lack of beef.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
11. World-wide Hippie-ism: Peace, love, music!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The U.S.W. United States of The World

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I choose Yashua's 1,000 year reign.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I pick my own in which I rule the world as Emperor.

All ATS members get obligatory Hugo Boss uniforms.

Failing that 4 or 9. I really don't think that much would be different in either scenario.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Where's the orgies and soma?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Maybe they can create a beer with the name NWO

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The current world order is that of a globalist control mechanism under the name of the United Nations. They are militarized via NATO and financed via the IMF. What people mistakenly call the NWO is already here, has been for a while.

A change to the current world order would be the new world order. And I'm all for it because this one isn't working.

I, for one, welcome our robot overlords.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I choose Yashua's 1,000 year reign.

I'm with you - rather - with HIM.

peace

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We're headed towards a combination of numbers 2&7 and I really don't want any part of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Option X-
We quit playing with history.

Share relevant advanved technological (clean environment)/biological (health associated) data with the unaware masses.

ET disclosure & unknown Terrestrial disclosure.
Maybe even explain why direct contact not due to war but simple direct contact with some of them may be hazardous, to help many understand why no previous disclosure has occurred.

Share some of the intelligence enhancing technologies to help humans upgrade their intelligence for example but not as harsh hopefully.Maybe

Or this

Then after humanity has had updates on intelligence, disclosure and history EXPLAIN ALL RELIGIOUS DATA CLEARLY. Such as where religion comes from clarity on all ancient languages and beings associated.
Like where did the word GOD come from and who are they possibly. Cuneiform & other ancient languages are learned & understood to deciphering ancient glyphs globally...

Learning machines assist in this process.

Global employment system that can certify any potential human to work anywhere on/in the planet & free healthcare that is funded by the Global workers 1% tax of their yearly wages.
Therefore if some want to be a ice fisherman for 6 months and a miner for 2 months and a construction worker for 2 months and then take 2 months off to spend with family after making nice wages they can.

Advanced bot systems or A.I needed to help keep updated records of employees their wages credits? Location needs and educational requirements. If you don't qualify immediately free education will be provided so that you can eventually qualify.

For traditional purposes allow the Super powers or military to remain in some continents. They will manage controll and distribute arms only. Those not already recognized as super powers will be adopted by the main super powers who would divide the responsibility up equally as far as the countries they adopt.
Part of the responsibility of the main super powers is to limit arms sells to potential global threats and to help not take over but help develop the maturing nations.
Any super power can provide input on all adopted countries...
So CHINA would adopt N.Korea USA adopts Afghanistan RUSSIA adopts Ukraine just examples but each main super power has ability to assist or intervene if the process of majority rules is accepted. So if CHINA & USA say RUSSIA you are not doing your job RUSSIA must readjust as the majority requests and vice versa.

A.I, Bot systems required to help manage data flow between super powers and their adopted nations....

Voting is done with global participation.
Meaning every human can vote for any country leader. Americans can have input on Russian elections Chinese can vote on French elections and vice versa... Basically all global registered voters DNA registered (maybe to limit potential fraud) are voting the Global leaders in.
As leaders in some nations do effect others over distances at times.

Will add more later if possible-

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I say I chose ancient aliens NWO, from the menu. Just as a bonus, please leave me shotgun and box of shells!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i'm holding out for the full enactment of the homosexual agenda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join