It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Univ of Alaska findings on WTC 7

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Dr. Leroy Husley (PhD of Structural Engineering) has an on-going study of the collapse of WTC 7. Here's his University of Alaska at Fairbanks Page. The study is sponsored by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Here's their page.

He'll be presenting his preliminary findings tomorrow at 4:00 pm Alaska time. It will be live streamed here

Should be interesting.
edit on 5-9-2017 by TobyFlenderson because: fixing link

edit on 5-9-2017 by TobyFlenderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I'd like to examine his findings, unfortunately most people could care less at this point
Our ForeFathers would be devastated if they saw the state of apathy and ignorance in US society today

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Agreed. It would be understandable if we were looking for our next meal to eat, or place to shelter for the night. But we are so fat and happy as a society that we just don't care much about anything other than the next episode of our favorite tv show, or the next game of our favorite sports team. Quite sad really.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It baffles me as to how many studies are needed to conclude what is so blatantly the case with tower 7, controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: FamCore

Agreed. It would be understandable if we were looking for our next meal to eat, or place to shelter for the night. But we are so fat and happy as a society that we just don't care much about anything other than the next episode of our favorite tv show, or the next game of our favorite sports team. Quite sad really.

It's worse than that. Social media has made it so that if three people speak out against or for something it becomes a "cause". Whether it is transgender bathrooms or Confederate Pride Marches with torches.
The most extreme elements are spotlighted in order to invoke a negative response from those who may not have strong feelings either way, but when amplified through social media IT BECOMES A CAUSE THAT SCREAMS AND YOU HAVE TO PICK A SIDE. ARE YOU A COMMUNIST THEN? IF NOT, ARE YOU A NEO-NAZI ALT-RIGHT CORPORATE SUCK UP?

edit on 5-9-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It will be interesting to find out more about this controlled demolition.

3 Buildings free fall in the space of 24 hours

The only 3 steel buildings to have collapsed in the world (Due to fire) at that point.

I've always found it incredible that we are told "jet fuel" caused the melting of beams in WTC 1 and 2, but yet most, if not all of the jet fuel exploded in the initial hit? It certainly did not trickle nicely down the building.

Anyway, I digress.

3 steel Buildings in free fall in the space of 24 hours due to fire.

Nope.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If it is true that 9/11was allowed or whatever and cover2d up... considering the lengths some would have to go to see this remained covered up the last 16 years... they are just suddenly going to give up and let someone drop a bomb on the whole OS?

That makes no sense.

Nothing is going to come out about 911. The 911 OS is a part of history now. That's it.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
No news to some of us. Utter denial for many.

I don't often attend webcasts, but if I can I will this one.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I've always found it incredible that we are told "jet fuel" caused the melting of beams in WTC 1 and 2

No one ever said that.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
Dr. Leroy Husley (PhD of Structural Engineering) has an on-going study of the collapse of WTC 7. Here's his University of Alaska at Fairbanks Page. The study is sponsored by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Here's their page.

He'll be presenting his preliminary findings tomorrow at 4:00 pm Alaska time. It will be live streamed here

Should be interesting.

It really should, going back a while, the intention was also to have the whole findings published for peer review.
NIST is known to have made erroneous remarks, even in their final findings, let's see how the NIST modelling pans out in comparison to this new report.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Sorry, "the jet fuel that fueled the fires that soared to temperatures of XX degrees melted the beams".

Is that more of a correct statement. If not, let me have the official "crap excuse"?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
And I saw a video of the fire dept exclaiming the metal was pooling in the bottom of the pit and would not cool.....for weeks....tell me now

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi
It baffles me as to how many studies are needed to conclude what is so blatantly the case with tower 7, controlled demolition.

Because that conclusion is wrong

And the simpletons that believe that 9/11 was pulled off by the goobermint need another thing to rally their delusions around

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

3 Buildings free fall in the space of 24 hours

Free fall is Ct straw man.

The only 3 steel buildings to have collapsed in the world (Due to fire) at that point.

The usual Ct claim is high rise. But it looks like you have heard about Plasco?

I've always found it incredible that we are told "jet fuel" caused the melting of beams in WTC 1 and 2,

That's another Ct straw man.

What you would call the OS doesn't say that jet fuel was the main fire fuel, nor does it say it melted any steel.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
And I saw a video of the fire dept exclaiming the metal was pooling in the bottom of the pit and would not cool.....for weeks....tell me now

No you didn't.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Can you help me out Mr. big ?

What exactly caused the steel beams to fail on THREE buildings in the same day?

Thank you for your expert opinion.

ParkerCramer
MTUBY

a reply to: MrBig2430

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

According to what I can see from your profile you've been a member on ATS since late 2015. In all that time you have a total of 208 posts. All but one of those posts seem to be about 911 and are bolstering the official narrative regarding 911. This leads me to believe your agenda is more than fact based. If it is solely fact based then why don't you author your first OP on this site and explain to us why we are all wrong about 911?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

I second that.

I believe the term used was "weaken"? no?

Mr Big?
edit on 5-9-2017 by CaptainBeno because: Forgot name

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

So if jet fuel was not the main fire fuel, what was fueling the fires to heat that specific steel to fail the way that it did?

From what I can remember, the steel in those buildings needed to be heated to something like 1800+ degrees to fail. Ill fact check this, but that is very high temp.

Wasnt thermitic material found too?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

If too many people agree it was an inside job the people in power may do it again!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join