It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irreducible complexity and Evolution

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I don't have to...
You just agreed with me only a few posts ago...
Is this the other you taking over this conversation now?
Is this Terry? Or Don?
Guess what this still makes you?
edit on 4-12-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Just as I thought. Nothing from you. Just like the rest of your post history.

Praise be to your moronic, jealous, angry, vindictive god. It’s so great it created humans flawed.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: cooperton

Not biased. I just refuse to read anything from religious sites who take things out of context. )

Can you explain which of those quotes are out of context?

Careful, according to the bible there are beings that have thousands of years of experience in manipulating and deceiving human minds. They are experts in pushing buttons, knowing what to say and when to say it regarding which specific target humans, they also target whole groups at once. According to the bible they are also capable of possessing humans that engage in acts of spiritism (or other doorways of behaviour they can enter through). If such a possessed human were to be so inclined to make comments on ATS, who's to stop them? Christians are adviced to turn away from these.

I'm making no conclusions, assumptions, claims or implications towards specific individuals, just wanted to leave a reminder. I'm sure that on its own is already sufficient reason for many people to disregard anything I have to say (perhaps even ridicule it and twist it in such a way to paint the 'phobomancy' or 'victim of phobomancy' picture on me), but then again, for those people I didn't have much credit to begin with anyway. For anyone who is willing to contemplate at least the possibility of the existence of demons, you may want to take it one step further and consider what activities they would have preference for (and which kind of threads and forums on ATS they would flock to, to continue doing what the bible describes that they are doing to humankind, as much as they can influence in terms of human thinking, including their methods to discourage any serious considerations regarding their existence).

Phobomancy: superstituous fear or phobia; the use of fear and evil to manipulate the minds and actions of others, i.e. the hellfire doctrine. Discussed below under point 25 at 22:08:

Amateur hour might be over, not sure, but I'm considering it anyway, just don't want to imply it while still mentioning it (cause I know the type of response with the paintjob and ridicule for even merely suggesting that people could consider it one day that these beings are present and making comments on ATS; according to the bible, there are millions of them and since they have been cast out of heaven, their operations are confined to the earth, meaning all of them are now here increasing their efforts cause as the bible says regarding this period, they only have a short period of time left to do their thing and prove their point, see Revelation 12:12, why shouldn't they be there where people are contemplating their origin, the purpose of life, God's existence, and these types of touchy subjects that are vital to resisting their influence on mankind, according to the bible; it's a great way to ridicule the bible in the process that warns for them and gives some details as to what types of comments to expect from them to help with any analysis and consideration whether one is really talking to the human part of someone or whatever entered their minds). You might even want to contemplate ratios if we're talking millions vs a limited number of online forums speaking about subjects such as religion, theology, our origin, purpose of life, God's existence and the worldviews and philosophies related to these subjects. I'm not saying you should expect them all to flock towards these types of forums, cause encouraging or nurturing apathy regarding these subjects is another major tool used, which is best done by getting people to talk about other subjects, things like Aliens, Politics, Social Issues and Civil Unrest, the latest Breaking 'News', conspiracies, Current Events (of little consequence concerning the earlier mentioned topics), mysterious subjects, what is passed of as the latest "Science", Technology, or just useless chitchat, music, sports, whatever captivates people's attention and keeps them busy; also see the text under my name.
Note the point made about the concept of "distraction" (in relation to what I just said about "encouraging or nurturing apathy" at 1:12 below:

The Origin of Life​—Five Questions Worth Asking (brochure)
edit on 4-12-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Careful, according to the bible there are beings that have thousands of years of experience in manipulating and deceiving human minds.

Says the person who is in a cult that does all of that.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Praise be to your moronic, jealous, angry, vindictive god.

Listen all your other issues aside for a moment here...
I can't stand for you saying that you are God now...
Enough is enough...
Hahaha

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You’re still not proving anything.

BTW, what you’re attributing to me is what your special book says about your cloud fairy.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You are right...
You keep proving what you are for me...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Are you ever going to address the topic? I’ve not once seen you even try to address IC.

Almost every post you’ve made in this whole thread, has been an insult of some kind. I actually feel a bit sorry for you if that’s all you’ve got.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Then you are rather selective on which of my posts you read...

Feel sorry for yourself...You need it more than I do...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

And yet more insults.

I’ve read the whole thread. You have given opinions and insults. Nothing more.

Show some evidence. Something all you creationists are lacking.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Do things exist?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

That’s really going to be your argument for IC? More opinion?

Prove IC and a creator or just admit you have nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Come on a simple yes or no will suffice

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I’m not playing childish games.

Prove IC and a creator exist, or admit you can’t.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The evidence of creation is everywhere...
Because anything that is brought into existence is what?
That's right...
Created...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

That doesn’t prove IC or a creator.

Try again.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

It proves creation
Show how evolution creates life

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Nah. Everything is the inevitable result of physical laws, with a heaping spoonful of chance.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

It still doesn’t prove IC or a creator.

For the (I don’t know how many times), evolution is about change over time, not creation. That would be abiogenesis.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That does not provide an explanation for creation...
Random selection is not attributable to chance...
The process is based on need...
Where does the intelligence come from for making such choices?

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join