It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irreducible complexity and Evolution

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

That all you got? A pathetic attempt at an insult?

No wonder you’re religious. Not an original thought in your head.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yeah I forgot everyone knows that about you...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You’re a joke. Just like every other creationist.

“God is great. He made everything!” Yeah, so great we’re flawed.

I’m actually surprised you use the internet. Science did that.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What a confused little fellow you are...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: whereislogic

Got a link?

Or is it another thing from your cult?

He posted multiple sources. Or are you just another insult-bot.exe?

Ah, ok, so people can see my citations, I was getting worried there that whatever I put in quotation and "ex" "/ex" commands wasn't visible to people because of the nature of their comments. Cause when I use an url link on youtube my comments are only visible to myself and no one else, this is very confusing cause you think people can read all your comments but they can only read the comments without links, meaning they end up only responding to the comments that have no links in them to supporting evidence, which in turn makes it appear that they're intentionally being selective as to what to respond to, avoiding addressing any of the supporting evidence (the facts). But I guess now that that's not the case on ATS, here it's deliberate. Unlike on youtube were I'm tricked by youtube's method of producing ghost comments (comments that can only be seen by the one making them, giving them the impression others can see them too, if I log out of google+, I can't see these comments anymore just like everyone else, but who logs out all the time to check if their comments are actually visible to others; especially if you don't know that this is even happening, you just make your comment and move on, assuming that if you can see it others can as well). It's funny, there are about a 100 'public' comments of mine on youtube of which I'm the only one that can see them. And I seem to have good status there (no blocking for spam or something, or at least google+ or youtube isn't telling me).
edit on 4-12-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

They just couldn't provide an answer...
Even assumption failed them...
In other words...
No other scientist could tell them what to believe to be true based on their assumptions...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

There wasn’t a citation. You used the ex tag with no link.

But keep on quoting your cults website and I’ll keep on posting this.

Your cult is full of rapists, child molesters, liars and thieves. An elder that left even done an interview and told us all about your sordid cult.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

They just couldn't provide an answer...

You might want to get some glasses when you get some books. It was already addressed.

What is it with you creationists and lying? I guess you’re just following in your gods footsteps.
edit on 4122017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I was being funny you know that thing you try to do and fail at...
Oh sorry...
That could be anything...
Carry on...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: peter vlar

Don't worry about me being able to keep up with you there Peter...
I don't suffer from that condition...

You might want to get a second opinion on that

I see that you suffer from delusions though...

You're right, I occasionally have the delusion that any proponent of biblical creation has enough intellectual curiosity to have a discussion of the facts without resorting to the level of patheticness you have fallen into.

I'm learning all about how assumptions rule your thought patterns...

Sorry, but it is you, Cooperton and Whereislogic who are basing the entirety of your positions on assumption where I have resorted to facts. The irony spewed by the intellectually bankrupt posters in this thread is thick.

And I'm loving how yourself and the rest of the evolutionists who have failed to refute irreducable complexity and intelligent design...

Why would I refute intelligent design? If you could read at an appropriate grade level you would know that in science, one doesn't prove a positive, you can only falsify a negative. I've yet to see anyone falsify any aspects of the MES So anytime you want to support your position, with facts, that your own special version of god created everything as is, please feel free. Otherwise, there isn't anything to dispute as you've not once explained why a YEC position has an iota of validity.

As for irreducible complexity...it's been done to death by several posters, myself included, in this very thread as well as dozens of others.

Have now resorted to personal insults and insulting God...

I think it's time for a visit to the optometrist because I'm not insulting anybody's god or gods.

Like anything you say has any value or effect on such matters...

Again, I couldn't care any less about your infantile opinions that are entirely devoid of facts. If your sense of self worth is predicated on being able to call others stupid then maybe you should log off of ATS and go visit your church and get back in touch with reality. Because from where I'm sitting... you're in dire need of assistance.

You can't even validate your own beliefs let alone invalidate mine...

You wouldn't know the first thing about the topic and you continue to prove that with every post you make. You're a clueless buffoon and wouldn't even know enough to be remotely aware of how wrong you are. My knowledge regarding evolution has been validated every year for nearly 160 years. Research I had started over 20 years ago has been validated by Svante Paabo from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology. Multiple scientific disciplines have all independently corroborated the legitimacy of Evolution so the thoughts of some random posters on a conspiracy site who make false claims about their backgrounds isn't something I'm going to lose any sleep over.

Anytime you want to provide actual evidence of ID by your own very specific and special magic man in the sky. Ireducible complexity has been demonstrated to be a false narrative many times over the course of dozens of threads in the nearly 8 years I've been a registered member of this site. I've offered my own explanations previously in this thread. It all just seems to go over your head

I don't feel sorry for you though because I know you delight in your arrogance and hate...

Hahahahaha sure thing... whatever works for you. I don't hate anyone though and if by arrogance, you mean " I can support my position with a mountain of evidence that 5StarOracle wouldn't understand if it was hand delivered to him", then sure. I'll go with arrogance. But if you mean "someone who stomps their feet and pouts while ranting on and on claiming his personal opinions as fact". Then no... that's your bag, not mine.

It's rather funny to me... Your stupidity...

Awwww... did mommy forget to change your diaper again? is that why you're so angry today? Coming from someone who is as intellectually challenged as you are, I can't help but laugh at your own delusions. I'm not going to further engage in a tete a tete with a prepubescent fool who can't support his own position and feels the need to insult and make things personal. Calling people stupid reflects much more on your character than it does mine. Especially since you've called everyone who disagrees with you dumb or stupid repeatedly in this thread

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No you weren’t. You can’t even admit when you’re wrong lol.

You’re all a bunch of hypocrites. None of you have addressed any of the citations, yet you expect all the none creationists to go through yours?

Hell, you even say change over time isn’t evolution when that’s exactly the definition of evolution lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No...not everyone...only the ones being stupid...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I didnt say that...you assume I said that...
Evidence of assumption...and well...stupidity...
edit on 4-12-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

He's saying the fossil record although greatly expanded since Darwin does little to show gradual progression...
Who the hell would take what you say seriously when you can't even be honest about what things say...

So you didn't read the full context of the quotation either. Not surprised in the least. And if you did, please go back and take a refresher course in reading comprehension. You have nothing to offer the discussion except for your infantile insults. If you had a leg to stand on, you would actually attempt to falsify aspects of the MES. But you don't, you won't and even if you wanted you couldn't. It's hilarious that I'm being castigated by a child for showing that his compadre is using lies and quote mining in an attempt to make it look like his position has any basis in reality. Get a clue little boy.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You should stop telling people you're stupid. I think you're just willfully ignorant. You're being too hard on yourself. All you have to do is get a library card and read some books and that lustrous sheen of willful ignorance will dissipate quickly.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You said....

The way I see it things no longer exist in their original state...

That means things have changed over time. I told you that’s what evolution is and I got this back...

No because things were better in their original state...
That's not evolution...

And you have the audacity to call me stupid?!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Oh ok...Evolution is the degeneration of genetic originality...
Ok thanks I understand everything now...
So evolution is responsible for all your imperfections not God then...

edit on 4-12-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I see you still have problems with the English language.

Evolution is change over time. As I, and plenty of others, have said countless times.

But keep acting the fool. It’s truly hilarious reading yours, coopertons and whereislogics replies.

I still can’t believe people believe in a sky daddy based on a book written to control men. Bloody idiots.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Things were "better" in their original state...
Figure it out...
The smart people will be waiting over here for you to catch up...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Prove it.

I know you won’t and can’t though.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join