It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch The Flow.....Mexicans are Still the Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yep. Even the high cost of insurance these days can be directly connected, in part, to the green card and illegal emigrant flow. The simple fact that so many have not become citizens is due to the fact that it doesn't pay as well as being illegal. Thus you have 30+ still crying about how mom and dad swam the Rio Grand back in the day........and still tell the story around the camp fire.

And like moths following the light of cheep scate american industrialists and otherwise, as they have always done, and government handouts, rode in buses from all points south to all points north to work for a scumbag trying to get out of paying taxes.

However many are indeed worthy of becoming known as americans. They want to be with us white ass redneck cause they know we isnt all that bad AT ALL as we are made out to be. We bound if only in a sort of suspicious reluctance at worst case but really more often with a respect for our brown brothers and true heart felt "feeling of you're pain".

Thats really what most of USA is these days. Go on then. Don't mind you wearing the head gear BUT don't like the fact that the boy cant where his John Dear cap to school. And I am paying 3000+ a year in property tax and you probably are paying jack squat. All I know and you should to is that John Dear was moving around up in here long before you got here. Probably shouldn't be talking to you about it though but to cheep american industrialists and liberal blow hard's
edit on 5-9-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
while I actually agree with most of your post, the lack of spelling and grammar really hurt your otherwise well articulated posts, which makes people who disagree able to pick you apart without even touching on your post.

I hope that doesn't happen, but I see it happening soon...

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

well personally I never could stand an SOB that choked up on grammar and spelling. And thats with all due respect to the study and effort. Its really pointless in this context.....and my freeken ancestors were not English anyway.

edit on 5-9-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LogarockBRAVO....! indeed

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

And I am paying 3000+ a year in property tax and you probably are paying jack squat.

I know several people, Amrican citizens, that have more money than I could ever imagine having, that pay no property taxes because they choose to rent. They rent their homes, their offices and lease their automobiles, so they don't pay transportation taxes either!

edit on 5-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
cheers mate!

hopefully our different upbringings don't stand between us in what we're agree upon

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Of course they pay taxes, they just don't do it directly. They pay rent, the owner pays the taxes out of the rent. Which is a critical flaw in the thinking of the OP when it comes to illegal immigrants.
edit on 2017-9-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yep, I'm watching "the flow" all right. It looks a lot like diarrhea.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
These Mexicans made Mexico so great that now they want to come here and Make America Great Again. They're basically Trump supporters.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So someone was born in the good ol US and another was born down South
Seems some got lucky and others didnt
edit on 5-9-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They also pay gasoline taxes, "sin taxes" on tobacco & alcohol products, State sales taxes, taxes that are automatically included in utility bills & cellphone bills, etc. The "they don't pay taxes" argument is an easily debunkable lie.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
These Mexicans made Mexico so great that now they want to come here and Make America Great Again. They're basically Trump supporters.

Parts of Mexico are great, paradise and I spend as much time down there with my expat bro and sisters in arms as I can.

Some perfect shore breaks...

This extreme hatred of all things Mexican seems almost psychotic.
edit on 5-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was going to post 1 errr 2 errr 3 youtube videos to support my thoughts.
But then I found too many, so I decided to skip it.

That being said, soooo many protests by Mexicans show Mexican flags, some are people supporting Laraza (If you don't know what that is, look it up) that it's almost funny at the nonsense of it all.

People wanna talk about brown pride, and mexico blah blah blah, here's an idea, STAY there!

No really, stay there, stop leaving and sneaking into this country.

Tax payer dollars support these illegals.

Do we get a say in it?

Course not.

Do they have to follow laws, like we have to? Apparently not.

IF they are ever so proud of their country, as to wave it's flag here, then get out!

Why not stay and make Mexico a place worth living in?

Wait it sucks there? Well then change it.

Or here's an idea, it costs so much money to provide these illegals with everything, why not just send the money to Mexico and prop it up, so then maybe, just maybe they can stop coming here illegaly.

And why do people think we have to deal with it?
When in Mexico, it takes up to what, 5 years to be a citizen there?

But we have to just lay out a welcome mat.

And laraza? Nah nothing wrong there.

When we have so many unemployed and homeless AMERICANS here, along with children, and veterans, I say to hell with these people.

Come here the right way or get kicked out.

I'm not going to be PC about it, I don't care if these people get thrown out along with their kids.

They aren't my problem, nor any other Americans problem.

And LIfe's not fair, sometimes neither are laws, but here's some advice, DEAL WITH IT!
edit on 5-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: SPeLLinG

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Just for the record, the entire Southwest US was a part of Mexico long before it was a part of the US. This includes some or all of the following States: California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico (yeah, "New Mexico"), Colorado, and Wyoming. So the families of those people that you see with Mexican flags could literally have been here before any Americans were even here. Do you even know the history of Albuquerque, Los Angeles, or San Francisco or how some of that land was conquered by Spain in the 1500s?

Also, saying that Mexican Americans should stay in Mexico because they wave the Mexican flag is no different than saying that Irish Americans should stay in Ireland because they wave the Irish flag. Not too long ago, the Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor fight brought out massive amounts of Irish American fans with flags, shirts, and everything else. According to your logic, I guess they should all go back to Ireland or Northern Ireland?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This thread has now been closed pending a staff review.

new topics

top topics

join