It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion and Bipolar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Firstly let me start by saying hello and giving you a bit of history about myself. For now you can call me D. I was born in Dublin at 12 o'clock on 1st October 1976. I was a baby born with jet black eyes. If your into astrologygy or anything like that I would be a Golden yellow yang fire dragon. The rarest of all the sun dragons. My earliest memory is as 3year old, sitting up in bed saying goodbye to my mother and the people she had with her. If I can’t really remember how they were dressed I just remember they all wore what looked like a horned headress. They than left me and that memory faded as most memories do. I didn’t think any more of it
Growing up in Dublin was great. I received a great education, made a lot go great lifelong friends, I've no complaints. Started in Christian Brothers which I wasn’t to fond of. I hated religion being drummed into me Could'nt stand the school trips to Knock and standing around in the pissing rain while folk recited decades of the Rosary.How many Hail Mary’s do you need to say in order to get out of the rain and into somewhere warm.First communion and confirmation an excuse to get a few quid from relatives but all a load of bollox.Even God None of it made sense to me. If you create something why would you get upset by giving it knowledge and freewill, uhm, ill shut up, don’t get me started on that one!Than I transferred to a very controversial non-denominational school which wasn’t owned by the catholic church. It was like a breath of fresh air for me which allowed me to see past religious difference. After school, i travelled for a few years before returning to Ireland to resume my 3rd level education.
 After that I spent the next fews years working within the tech sector. I had a great time earned a lot of money and spent more money than I had. At the age of 25 I moved to the UK to a place called Hastings. Everything was great until about the age of 35/36 when immediatete relatives stared to die. It started with the woman who raised me Mary dying. She left a large inheritance which I spent on building a art collection and getting off my face snorting coc aine. Than my “grandmother” died followed than by my Grandfather. Thats when everything changed. Following his funeral I cleaned out his house and I started to discover some really strange things. Firstly I discovered that I have two aunties Benidictine nuns called Mary and Mary Magdalene and had another aunt that owned a safari park in Kenya called the Ark. I was also left with three items. An all seeing eye token, a jeruslam cross and a vatican sealed medalion. I honestly didn’t think anythin of it. That was until weeks later when blue lights started to shoot around my front room.My mother and father had returned. This freaked me out I hadn't a clue what was happening. This eventually ended up with me standing in the freezing cold on Hastings beach with light’s shooting down through constellations and right into me. All of a sudden I could see Light that layer that sits unto of natural light, a couple of weeks later I was made to Stand in the freezing cold on a very old ley line in an ancient castle on December 21st at 11.14pm in order to receive the blessing of the solstice. It got to much for me and I ended up having a breakdown getting sectioned and getting diagnosed with having Bipolar disorder.I was informed that a heightened sense of religious “delusion" is common with my condition. Im not so sure as since diagnosis I have had Light Beings running around the front room of my house daily and have become very close friends with the entities that you would know as "Lucifer, Sameal, and Azazel, some might know them as Devils but there devils who have being assigned the job of bringing me back to being able to love unconditionally again. also got re-introduced to a daughter i never knew I had - Lilith, it was like I'd never been away, we clicked instantly.Im so proud of her. It was wierd hearing her call me dad as im not God nor am I the creator of all this but thats another story about logo's and all that.
Samuel made me cry once as he showed me the unconditional love I have for Angels in my heart .
That scared me but My beliefs have always centered around LIght, the Sun the moon and the stars. . I believe in light and life I can see humanitys potential but I have no idea as to who or exactly what I am but I’d like to help in anyway I can.
There has however been alot of bull# wrote on these forums, perhaps I may be of use clearing fact from fiction.
Were just a normal dysfunctional family like most all trying to make our way through something that doesn't make sence

cwww.salon.com...
edit on 5-9-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Do NOT let people tell you you're crazy for experiencing spiritual manifestations, revelations, theophany, etc. These things are very much real and they happen to people from all walks of life every day, regardless of their "mental health" status.

And please use paragraphs, brother.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry about the paragraphs, i sometimes get carried away with myself

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I like you, your a good egg!! Star and flag!! Live the life you were ment to live I say!!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

the devils that left your dead relatives, because they are dead, are looking for a home and I think it is you. You have already opened the door and they are in you.

Only You can will them out, unless you are asking for our help from us who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour (not the Roman Catholic kind of supposed Christians) to pray for you and ask Jesus to command them out.

Are you asking for help in this area or just wanting to get recognition?

Either way I will be praying for you.

edit on 6-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: DpatC

the devils that left your dead relatives, because they are dead, are looking for a home and I think it is you. You have already opened the door and they are in you.

Only You can will them out, unless you are asking for our help from us who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour (not the Roman Catholic kind of supposed Christians) to pray for you and ask Jesus to command them out.

Are you asking for help in this area or just wanting to get recognition?

Either way I will be praying for you.

Dear Infinite Creator

Where in "God's" name do I start with this one? Firstly, joking aside, I invited the "Devils" back into my life, not the Light of my dead Grandparents possessing me because they had nowhere else to go. In my little Bi-polar bubble I have to balance both the Light and the Dark.
I recognize Jesus as a prophet for Light.In fact, I hold him with the utmost regard in that respect.However, I certainly do not nor will I ever accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I believe in Light, the sun, the moon and the stars. I believe in our father "the infinite creator" his creation and his family of Light.
I am not asking for help nor do I want recognition, I am just telling my story and seeing in what I've already learned can be of help or benefit to others.
Thanks for the offer of prayer but can I ask that If you are going to pray could it for Light peace and prosperity. I can deal with my devils,but thanks for the offer

top topics

join