It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A view on specifics..of mandela effect

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Deny ignorance is not "believe every stupid idea that comes along". TO be fair ATS is less skeptical and more credulous than when I joined almost ten years ago.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry, not what happened. You posted two pictures and claimed they were different. It was proven they were not. You still claimed they were different. Having an open mind doesn't mean believe everything. I looked at your claim, I found your evidence lacking.
ok i posted 3 pictures, if you look closely 2 are the same, one is similar it shows that the face of the moon shows us rotation which never happened growing up. Fact is i and you dont know if those pictures are from normal shots or rotated. Im not alone though in saying the face of the moon has been different over the last 7 years. At least for me.

moon changes face EVIDence video

The differences in the orientation of the Moon in that video could easily be explained as the first part of the video being filmed in the Northern Hemisphere while the moon in the later part of that video being filmed in the Southern Hemisphere.

You do realize that the Moon as seen from the mid-U.S. or Middle Europe will look generally "upside down" compared to how it looks from, say, Australia or Argentina.

The Moon's apparent orientation can change even in the course of one night from "moonrise" to "moonset":

edit on 8/9/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hopefully all of the Mandela Effect victims will move onto another reality soon, I'm sick of seeing these threads everywhere to be honest.

Thankfully ME doesn't exist in this reality, I hope the next one you all move to keeps you busy

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
hopefully all of the Mandela Effect victims will move onto another reality soon, I'm sick of seeing these threads everywhere to be honest.

Thankfully ME doesn't exist in this reality, I hope the next one you all move to keeps you busy
i want to say something but ats would ban me. Deliberate ignorance is all ill say. You know nothing appearently. But please insult me more.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

i want to say something but ats would ban me. Deliberate ignorance is all ill say. You know nothing appearently. But please insult me more.

My willingness to admit that I can, do and will in the future remember things incorrectly, thereby deny the existence of ME is not in any way ignorance.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Ignorance is yours. The moon rotates depending where in the world you look at it. The moon isn't what's changing though, where you look is.

Try this. Look at a picture. Now hang yourself upside down and look again. Does the picture appear to rotate? Did it actually change it's orientation?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Haha, for me it has been songs, some favorites of mine. I listen to a lot of music, wide variety primarily from the 60s,70s and some 80s. Recently I've found myself listening to favorites on radio, satellite, while driving. I've heard changes in lyrics occasionally while singing along, that shocked me enough that I had to find the original track of the song and lyrics to listen again. Not just lyrics, but notes, cords melodies, harmonies etc have changed on some favorites. So much so that I began questioning both my own sanity and memories.

I haven't had any other effects, movies, words, celebrities or all of the other popular stuff people claim have changed. Just music, and not all of it but enough.

It's an odd thing, I have not had any other instances where my memory has failed me, or where I have known that something from the past has changed, only there is no possible way to prove it has changed other than my own memory, which is why until I can prove otherwise I'm leaning toward faulty memories, there's no other logical explanation acceptable to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
read a story back in the nineties about a guy in a car crash who was adamant he was married and had kids, he wasn't but the only proof he had was an aerosmith song with a different lyric.
who knew years later that same story would be plagiarized and bastardized by a few.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
How many astronauts walked the moon?

twelve

Wtf?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join