It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much does Prince William get paid ? You WILL NOT find out !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi all knowers and lovers of secret stuff .

I started a silly thread about the royals today . And it contained a question .

Here is the question you or I cannot answer :

How much does Prince William get paid ? Or , Do the Royals receive a salary ?

There are not many questions that google can't or won't answer , but this certainly seems to be one of them . If you can , there's a star in it for you . And some ATS admiration I'm sure .

Any comments on WHY CAN WE NOT FIND THIS OUT ?
edit on 5-9-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: plural:Royal-s

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Any comments on WHY CAN WE NOT FIND THIS OUT ?

Because they don´t want you to...

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Who are 'they' though ? Do 'they' control google's answers , because Google obfuscates the search returns with un-related articles . As in , articles without any relevance to the question

Give it a try

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The answer is simple...there isn't one.

Not being sarcastic, it's true. The royals don't receive a "paycheck" or a "salary" like most people do. It doesn't work like that. They just have what amounts to an unlimited credit line, like an ATM card with no limit. They are taught boundaries of what they can spend, and on what, without attracting undue attention (from the media, etc.). They buy what they want when it comes to "things". As far as their net "wealth" is concerned, it's not measured how yours or mine would be. Their wealth is the Crown, the Kingdom. It's a collective of sorts. A collective wealth. Their wealth is their blood; the money is just a side benefit. It's a completely different mindset, and they are born into it.

Now, you could go about trying to find out the net worth of the Royal Family, but even this is not going to be straight forward because many of their holdings are things which are priceless. One could attempt to estimate these things, but it wouldn't be easy. So they probably do have a monetary wealth which could be established, but their total wealth would be something altogether different.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

The Queen's finances are secret. This is why you cannot find an answer. She has personal advisers that are sworn to secrecy. Privy Council of the United Kingdom

Bear in mind she owns more land than anyone else on the planet. Canada, Australia, The UK, and possibly quite a lot of commonwealth (what a wonderful name they created for that!) territories but the last one I am not 100% sure of.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralMayhem
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Who are 'they' though ? Do 'they' control google's answers , because Google obfuscates the search returns with un-related articles . As in , articles without any relevance to the question

Give it a try

I have. Wealthy people are covered by the banks. Its private information how much money someone has in there.

Unless and until these same wealthy people vote to put sanctions on some country, which happens thru the banks. Stop payments on embargoed goods and services to destabilize some nations economy.

The deep state secret is they, the media, banks ad wealthy elite, are all in cahoots.

edit on 5-9-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm sure they aren't "paid" for being Prince, princess, HRH etc.. You don't get paid for being born.

Now being in the military as well when they are active duty? That does get them paid...

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So when are the brits going to finally decide to stop financing a family of deadbeats?
America has a bunch of overpaid politicians, that's no lie. But at least we have the ability to get rid of them.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Use Google

Here

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
General Stupid here just turned the 'last hour' filter off his googler . :duh is right .

Although he does receive an 'undisclosed amount' (*phew) from the Duchy of Cornwall estates , that's the' bank of mummy and daddy' to you and me ,

he is the first royal to receive money from a civilian contract - with the air ambulance , a salary of £40 000 a year employing his helidriving skills gained from his military service . He retired last year though

That, and his mum Princess Di gave him and Harry £10 million plus possessions in her will .

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ask them to show us their tax returns.. I mean we have the right to know right?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

i hate the davidik bloodline. and i do not know what is more ridiculous. that in a 'first world' nation you have to bow to someone OR they have thought crimes in europe. question the 'official story they told you' about w2 and you go to jail.

its a lopsided 'fake' democracy.
there is no freedom there. bowing and thought crimes are bullsh!t.

if you bow before someone, you are a pu$$y.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Dont know how much he and his wife get but as far as I can see they are on benefits, all paid out of the public purse. Kate is having a third child and ordinary unemployed mothers are losing their benefits for a third child. But it wont happen to her. Same go`s for the spare room thing. We get penalised and they have hundreds of spare rooms. Oh the good life... Their DNA is so much better than ours that is why they are destined to rule over us.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

What are you talking about? They don't have to bow to the royals or like them. The royals own a TON of land, that they rent out, and get a stipend for. They also bring in an insane amount of tourism dollars that most likely more than would make up for the money they aren't mooching off taxpayers.

I used to think they were scummy and whatnot, but I got schooled on it by some filthy tea swilling limey.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Wales brothers have access to money from the Duchy of Cornwall, because the Duchy's main beneficiary is the Duke of Cornwall, AKA Prince Charles Wales. The sum passed from father to sons was last recorded as £2.965 million a year, which covers their official expenses.

The two young princes also have (or have had) private incomes: William (as a helicopter pilot) and Harry as a soldier in the British Army. Not sure of the sums involved, but presumably a matter of public record.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

That's very good points . I wonder what kind of house they'd live in from a 40grand a year salary . If they'd defaulted the mortgage because he jacked his job to live on benefits as you say , which he did , they wouldn't have a house

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Dont know how much he and his wife get but as far as I can see they are on benefits, all paid out of the public purse. Kate is having a third child and ordinary unemployed mothers are losing their benefits for a third child. But it wont happen to her. Same go`s for the spare room thing. We get penalised and they have hundreds of spare rooms. Oh the good life... Their DNA is so much better than ours that is why they are destined to rule over us.

You get penalized for a spare room? WTF? America F### YEah..

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Wait a minute!
Women in Britain lose benefits if they have too many children?
I'm going to assume those are a type of welfare for low income women.

And also for havibg an extra bedroom?

People in America would lose their minds over that...lol
edit on 5-9-2017 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Wiiliam or Harry are not on the Civil list, they are paid by Diana's will and by Charles. They pay tax like anyone else as members of the military, as do all the royals.

Extract;
The last British monarch to receive Civil List payments was Elizabeth II. The Civil List for her reign lasted from her accession in 1952 until its abolition in 2012. During this period the Queen, as head of state, used the Civil List to defray some of the official expenditure of the monarchy.

'Only The Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh and the Queen Mother ever received direct funding from the Civil List. The Prince of Wales and his immediate family (Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince Harry) received their income from the Duchy of Cornwall. The state duties and staff of other members of the Royal Family were funded from a parliamentary annuity, the amount of which was fully refunded by the Queen to the treasury. The Queen's consort (Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh) received £359,000 per year. The Queen was permitted to claim these amounts as a deduction against her gross income from personal investments and other sources—the net amount, after deductions, was subject to normal income tax.'

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

How much does Prince William get paid ?

To much just like the rest of them , personally I'd rather see that money better spent.

edit on 5-9-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join