It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Genocide Occurring in Myanmar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: 727Sky

So you think that innocents should be killed en masse because a few people choose to stand up against the government?

The Rohingya haven't been fighting for secession for almost 60 years. In the intervening years they have more or less been opposing a government that treats them less than human.

Is that really something of which you approve?

Rohingya insurgents attacked dozens of police posts and an army base. OK they are attacking and blowing stuff up because it is fun and not for secession !! Does not matter if I approve of innocents getting popped or not stuff happens like 10,000 Buddhist killed in the last 10 to 12 years by the religion of peace in Thailand alone. There are already places in the deep south of Thailand that if you are not Muslim or in a military convoy you would be smart to avoid....or...do you feel lucky today ?

I love it when two young bucks drive up on a motorcycle and spray AK-47 fire into a crowded gathering of Buddhist teaches, nurses and people trying to buy something to eat.... then top it off with a grenade or a home made bomb.. It makes me feel wonderful walking through the body parts to find the remains of a friend and her two year old child (sarc)

Until someone has seen and lived through some of this stuff there is no argument just facts.

I wish the whole world could live in peace and brotherly love...BUT.... It would appear wishes have as much value as a very small cloud far away when the temps are 43C and no shade in sight.

I personally think the touchy feely crowd should get a real taste of the radicals of Islam. I do not care for the reasons of their hate or their skyfairy directives all I care about is being able to freely travel without fear for life and limb... Kinda like those who have never been beaten or robed.. They are one event away from figuring out it is up to themselves to provide for their own protection

The military counter-offensive has killed at least 400 people and triggered the exodus of villagers to Bangladesh. Last count I heard about 125,000 have fled to Bangladesh.. A couple of years ago there was a big happening all because of a dispute with a shop owner.. I do not remember how many houses were burned or people killed but the Buddhist were the ones getting killed until the military and a Buddhist monk fired up the locals. Then the Rohingya got the sharp end of the stick..

There were just about 100 Muslims captured in Thailand last year.. All were illegal and were shipped off to China. The response was a couple of bombs that went off in Thailand which killed at least 20 and injured over 100 INOCENTS if my memory serves me right. youtu.be...

With all the Muslim governments and others in the world there will be pressure put on the Myanmar government along with imported bombs and bullets to settle this in their version of a peaceful manner just watch and wait. There were/are just about 1.1 million Rohingya in Myanmar but that figure is a best guess by the government. All the borders in Asia are porous and free flow of drugs, bombs and bullets seem to flow more freely than governments want to admit.

It is what it is and most actions bring consequences
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: pavil

If the British hadn't gone on a colonization spree this wouldn't have happened. That is the Genesis of this problem. Funny how everywhere the British colonized there have been issues with genocide.

Yeah you're right. We should have colonised these countries and not left. They would all be peaceful then, and oil would be a lot cheaper.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) is responsible for the attacks.. The fearless leader (who did not take part in the attack) is called Ata Ullah. He organized the attack (where to go and at what time) via social media.

The military response after the last attacks in October on three police border posts installations by just about 400 militants has provided the ARSA with new recruits and cannon fodder. Rumors of villages burnt and women raped by the military has been spread to help the recruitment drive of the ARSA.... some of which is probably true IMO....Anyone who is not for the ARSA is accused of being a snitch and their lives and homes are forfeit according to many reports; which is pretty typical in this type of warfare.. and make no mistake it is warfare. ARSA now has an estimated 6500 fighters and militants which will probably grow "IF" they can get outside support IMO.

So the government can sit back and try to play nice for the next ten or twenty years and the Rohingya will breed a new bunch of independence fighters. It is not just the Rohingya who are affected as most reports I have seen say almost 27,000 non Muslims have been displaced from their homes due to the strife, violence, and hatred.

Thailand has tried to play nice and all it has brought are more bombs and bullets from the deep south radicals.

There are no easy answers to any of this stuff but I would say some versions of Islam can not coexist with any other society or religion if history is read. Playing nice does not seem to work though.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
NO, THEY CAN'T COME HERE!!

Yes they can !!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Guess who is giving them the Weapons to wage the warfare? Lovely little country in the Mid East they say Is Real.

Exactly!!!

And it should be highlighted
Ho w Israel is helping Myanmar army against Rohingya

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne

Guess who is giving them the Weapons to wage the warfare? Lovely little country in the Mid East they say Is Real.

Exactly!!!

Why? because they remind them of the fakestinians. They are playing the same game in myanmar.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Exactly!!!

Why? because they remind them of the fakestinians. They are playing the same game in myanmar.

More to this than meets the eye.

Link

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: yuppa

Exactly!!!

More to this than meets the eye.

Link[/quo te]

From your link:

It identified Harakah al-Yakin’s leader, who has appeared prominently in a series of nine videos posted online, as Ata Ullah, born in Karachi, Pakistan, to a Rohingya migrant father before moving as a child to Mecca in Saudi Arabia.

“Though not confirmed, there are indications he went to Pakistan and possibly elsewhere, and that he received practical training in modern guerrilla warfare,” the group said. It noted that Ata Ullah was one of 20 Rohingya from Saudi Arabia leading the group’s operations in Rakhine State.

Separately, a committee of 20 senior Rohingya emigres oversees the group, which has headquarters in Mecca, the ICG said.

U.S. State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a news briefing on Thursday that the United States was aware of the report and reviewing it, but declined to comment further.

Groups like Islamic State and al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent have referred to the plight of the Rohingya in their material, and the battlefield experience of at least some of the Rohingya fighters implied links to international militants, the ICG said.

Saudi's Wahhabi belief system is just about under every rock and act of Muslim violence the world over. Just my opinion...... I do not care how much money or power someone has... If they are a dirt bag they should be cast away or blocked from spread their filth.
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
This is from a comment section about an article. I do tend to agree with the comment.

brabantian September 9, 2017 at 12:46 am

One tweeted ‘photo of massacre of Rohingya’ turned out to be an old pic from a 2010 fuel truck disaster. Conflict here hits China’s ‘One Belt One Road’ … Myanmar’s militant Buddhists say:
(1) Rohingya are illegal migrants from next door, even poorer, Bangladesh
(2) Rohingya are a Trojan horse for ISIS-type Muslim terrorists
(3) Rohingya are a Trojan horse for Islamic conquest by population invasion, & for de-stabilisation & conflict creation in Myanmar society, as in Pentagon advisor Kelly Greenhill’s 2011 book ‘Weapons of Mass Migration’

Regarding Rohingya provocateurs, M K Bhadrakumar writes:
“The region’s ethnic problem has morphed in recent years into an Islamist insurgency financed by Saudi Arabia. The jihadi Rohingya Salvation Army is led by one Ataullah abu Ammar Junjuni. Ataullah’s stated mission is to create an Islamist state. Ataullah is a Pakistani from Karachi, born into a Rohingya family, who grew up in Saudi Arabia, receiving a Madrassa education, & was duly spotted by Pakistani intelligence as a promising young ‘jihadist’ & taken home to be given military training in guerrilla warfare. He also worked as a Wahhabi Imam in Saudi Arabia before being inducted into Myanmar.”

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is a western orchestrated mess, to drive these people in mass towards India and China in an attempt to create border problems. This is being done, by NATO with help of British/EU agent San Suu Kiy.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Strange development: Link

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Strange development: Link

They've pissed off the CIA.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join