It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that investigating Trump is starting to backfire for Democrats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: deckdel

He's going to jail for tax evasion and money laundering. He's being impeached for treason and collusion to disrupt the democratic process of the election.
Count on it.
And his nose is so far from clean you'd wonder how he's not already in jail.
Well he's gotten the IC pissed off and now he's going to pay because those hounds won't give up til they have something. And he's so dirty finding something hasn't taken much time at all.

The train is speeding towards the station now.

All aboard for Levenworth. Leavenworth next stop.

Good God.
All aboard for Belleview....Your only stop is the padded room at Belleview.
I see the long holiday weekend didn't help your delusions.
I keep asking this question but I gotta ask it again......do you really believe this sh!t you post?
Tax evasion???...You really think that the IRS didn't see any of Trump's tax returns for the 40 years prior to him running for President?
Impeachment for treason and collusion??? Meh
Back away from the keyboard Silly....you are gonna hurt yourself.
edit on 5-9-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I must admit it would be nice if one of their predictions or accusations turned out to be true, because they are on such a streak of loss an failure, some sort of win might be better for their mental health. We are witnessing collective insanity.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

8 investigations? I wonder whose money they're laundering?

Oh yeah, the tax payers...

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm not the one who's crazy.
Sorry baby.
You get so upset because you know what I'm saying is true.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I am aware of five investigations into Russian/Trump campaign interference with our 2016 General Election.

Four of those are in the Republican-controlled Congress, led by Republicans, etc.

Special Counsel Mueller is a Republican, appointed by a Republican Administration.

Notice something missing in the above? That's right ... Democrats.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Democrats are welcome to do their own investigation into Trump any time they like. Hillary had billions of campaign money. That's plenty enough to hire investigators.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulermank
a reply to: Gryphon66

Democrats are welcome to do their own investigation into Trump any time they like. Hillary had billions of campaign money. That's plenty enough to hire investigators.

This post is riddled with factual errors.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

What possible worth is there in posting such an obvious tabloid article?

I know personally that your mind works at a much higher level than this.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'm not the one who's crazy.
Sorry baby.
You get so upset because you know what I'm saying is true.

Upset? Not at all. I find it extremely humorous that someone with your claim that you have great knowledge of the situation, to be pushing such a BS line with complete and utter disregard of the facts.
What is your explanation for the IRS not nailing Trump for tax evasion at any time in the last 40 years?
Are you saying they have been incompetent for that long until now? Because they would have to be.
Especially if he is audited every year.
What you are insinuating makes no sense at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
What is your explanation for the IRS not nailing Trump for tax evasion at any time in the last 40 years?
Are you saying they have been incompetent for that long until now? Because they would have to be.

Dude SERIOUSLY!? You can't think that is a quality rebuttal. A rich person avoiding tax fraud for a long time happens all the time. Now I'm not saying that Trump is guilty, yet, but you need to get a better refutation than that. Rich people have tons of ways to hide their money and I'm sure Trump is no exception.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Prejudice much? All rich people are evil. Where have I heard that one before?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not so much "starting to backfire".

It backfired big right from the start.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

a reply to: deckdel

He's going to jail for tax evasion and money laundering. He's being impeached for treason and collusion to disrupt the democratic process of the election.
Count on it.
And his nose is so far from clean you'd wonder how he's not already in jail.
Well he's gotten the IC pissed off and now he's going to pay because those hounds won't give up til they have something. And he's so dirty finding something hasn't taken much time at all.

The train is speeding towards the station now.

All aboard for Levenworth. Leavenworth next stop.

You're still fantasizing about that Silly? Six months ago I was telling you it won't lead anywhere and I stand by it to this day.

There is a barrel of worms that nobody wants to open. When will you finally accept that it's like Pandora's box?
edit on 5-9-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Long day

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: RazorV66

Dude SERIOUSLY!? You can't think that is a quality rebuttal. A rich person avoiding tax fraud for a long time happens all the time. Now I'm not saying that Trump is guilty, yet, but you need to get a better refutation than that. Rich people have tons of ways to hide their money and I'm sure Trump is no exception.

Seriously.....Is that YOUR rebuttal?
No sh!t.
It is common knowledge to anyone that files taxes that there are numerous loopholes that allow people to lower their tax bill.
So you and Silly are saying that Trump has pulled the wool over the eyes of the IRS for all these years?
I am sure Trump has 30 accountants and lawyers working on his taxes and I am sure the IRS has had 30 agents going through his 1000s of pages of returns every year, looking for any sign of deception.
Did they ever find any?......has he even ever been accused of it by the IRS?
Whatever he has been doing, it was with the IRS's stamp of approval.
You guys constantly call Trump stupid and incompetent, but in reality you are calling the IRS stupid and incompetent if you think they have missed tax evasion all these years from Trump.
Whatever he has done with his taxes, it was/is completely legal.
So just stop with this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

He pays a higher percentage than Obama.

What a joke this tax return crap is.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No. I EXPLICITLY said that I'm not making any proclamations of guilt here. Only that there are ways to hide tax money and just randomly saying JUST because he is being audited every year (like most rich people, it's not like this is a unique circumstance or anything) he can't be tax dodging.
edit on 5-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulermank
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Prejudice much? All rich people are evil. Where have I heard that one before?

What? I never suggested or implied that. Are you denying that rich people have an easier time getting away with hiding large sums of money? Regardless if every rich person does it you can't deny that is a factual statement. How about you stop with the low hanging fruit? Not every criticism is "prejudice". You sound like a whiny SJW right now.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Interestingly, I've also seen democrats admit that they will attack Trump in cycles.

It's been about a year since the tax return thing. What was next? If I remember correctly it should be water sports next. I think some PUSSY grabbing was in there too.

What's next? Another Six months of Russia BS probably...

PS.. I'm sure they will probably squeeze a few bribery accusations in there too.

I should stop typing, they'll get ideas...
edit on 5-9-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That would be his biggest mistake but probably why Mueller is bringing N.Y. state into the deal. Because trump can't pardon state charges. So perhaps next stop Sing Sing Prison instead.

Too bad the "moral high ground" was ceded prior to Mueller starting this investigation. Considering how the last investigation went, you know the one that keeps creeping back into the picture? The one Comey was running. Too bad that NY is not a great state for ethics investigations either. Before you cheer on the idea of NY, just remember that Cumo has numerous ethic investigations on him and Trumps opponent in the election had her "charity" based out of NYC. Funny thing how anything related to investigations into the Clintons actually getting the evidence is nigh impossible, yet info on Trump seems to be no hassle. But here you are cheering on the idea of justice when you cannot and will not acknowledge the effort that went into de-railing any investigations into the Clintons. Hell half of the stalling tactics that they used should have brought charges, yet not a single one. Hell even Mueller himself being the investigator has a great many issues to it, such as the non bias notion of a investigation.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And again conservatives keep telling themselves what they want to hear because its the only way they can get any sleep at night with the constant worry over Trump being found out to be a foreign saboteur.

Investigation is still ongoing, and any smart investigator isn't going to leak what they have until they've completed the case (despite whatever nonsense wailing and gnashing of teeth is made to the contrary).

Arguing over conjecture as is above is as useful as huffing your own farts (which seems to be the mode de jour for conservatives these days).

The rest of us our happy to sit tight and let this play out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join