It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that investigating Trump is starting to backfire for Democrats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Source:

nypost.com...

NOTE: HAD TO USE THE TITLE BECAUSE THATS THE WAY IT IS POSTED, NONE OF THIS IS PROOF IMO

Pertinent points:

1. Comeys claim that the decision not to prosecute was unanimous. Many FBI agents disagreed with that decision.

2. Comey made the decision not to prosecute before he even interviewed key witnesses.

3. NSA has the 33,000 missing emails and offered them to the FBI which Comey refused.

4. A federal judge ordered the FBI to disclose more details about how it handled the Clinton investigation. That could put Comey in a hotter spot than he’s already in.

It is way past time to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Comey/Clinton email investigation. There is enough to warrant it.

Have at mudslingers!

Trump goes to jail, Clinton goes to jail, Pence becomes president.....it's a win/win/lose for everybody and both sides will be happy
edit on R532017-09-05T05:53:51-05:00k539Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R532017-09-05T06:53:56-05:00k539Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Source:

nypost.com...

NOTE: HAD TO USE THE TITLE BECAUSE THATS THE WAY IT IS POSTED, NONE OF THIS IS PROOF IMO

Pertinent points:

1. Comeys claim that the decision not to prosecute was unanimous. Many FBI agent disagreed with that decision.

2. Comey made the decision not to prosecute before he even interviewed key witnesses.

3. NSA has the 33,000 missing emails and offered them to the FBI which Comey refused.

4. A federal judge ordered the FBI to disclose more details about how it handled the Clinton investigation. That could put Comey in a hotter spot than he’s already in.

It is way past time to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Comey/Clinton email investigation. There is enough to warrant it.

Have at mudslingers!

Trump goes to jail, Clinton goes to jail, Pence becomes president.....it's a win/win/lose for everybody and both sides will be happy
A year and a half with 8 investigative groups plus Mueller and his crew and not a single piece of evidence they can even investigate let alone charge Trump with...This is beyond idiotic...

The ones calling for the investigations as we are learning are the ones who need to be investigated...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

The ones calling for the investigations as we are learning are the ones who need to be investigated...

Exactly . The ones screaming the loudest have the most to hide. It's called deflection .
Comey couldnt prosecute. Trump could'nt continue on . Hell , Wikileaks couldn't bring themselves to release all the information. Folks found more than what they expected. A lot more. Now they want to forget it. If the information they found ever saw the light of day , goodbye to all that we think we have known. People around the world would be overthrowing their own governments..
One of the reasons the Democratic Party is in shambles and trying everything they can to battle Trump at every turn . They are frightened. Trump is not one of them .

I hope the future proves me wrong. But , dont bet on it...

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I do not see in this equation a smither of base for Trump to go to jail. He has a totally clean record, which, as long as this is not considred a crime in political circles, should not lead to jail.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Exactly . The ones screaming the loudest have the most to hide. It's called deflection .
Comey couldnt prosecute. Trump could'nt continue on . Hell , Wikileaks couldn't bring themselves to release all the information. Folks found more than what they expected. A lot more. Now they want to forget it. If the information they found ever saw the light of day , goodbye to all that we think we have known. People around the world would be overthrowing their own governments..
One of the reasons the Democratic Party is in shambles and trying everything they can to battle Trump at every turn . They are frightened. Trump is not one of them .

I hope the future proves me wrong. But , dont bet on it...
Agreed, I've long suspected that myself.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Lol. This article is written like a tabloid article. It makes outstanding claims in the title then says this at the very end:

What’s this got to do with the investigation of Trump and any influence the Russians may have had over the last presidential election? Absolutely nothing.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I'm sorry. I didn't know we had an insider into Muellers investigative team right here on ATS.
So you know they don't have any evidence . You know they are just stringing the country along.
That's wonderful. Perhaps you can tell us why Mueller is hiring criminal prosecutors for his team? And why he's added the IRS money laundering and tax fraud division to the roster in just the past week or so?
Those sound like a continuing investigation to me. But you know for sure so we should just pay attention to you.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hyperbole.
Oh yeah the ones yelling the loudest about the Russian probe must have the most to hide too then huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
And Rick if you didn't think this was proof of anything why'd you waste everybody's time bringing the story here?
Do you often do stuff like this?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm sorry. I didn't know we had an insider into Muellers investigative team right here on ATS.
So you know they don't have any evidence . You know they are just stringing the country along.
That's wonderful. Perhaps you can tell us why Mueller is hiring criminal prosecutors for his team? And why he's added the IRS money laundering and tax fraud division to the roster in just the past week or so?
Those sound like a continuing investigation to me. But you know for sure so we should just pay attention to you.

Are you 100% sure that Trump is the only target of this investigation? I believe it lies more heavily on Manafort at this point than anything else. You see the guy? He is a braggart who bragged a little too much.

Time will tell, she always does.

Remember, any leads that pop up on this investigation can be and should be followed up on. I think there are a lot of nervous people in DC right now, on both sides of the aisle.
edit on R462017-09-05T08:46:41-05:00k469Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Lol. This article is written like a tabloid article. It makes outstanding claims in the title then says this at the very end:

What’s this got to do with the investigation of Trump and any influence the Russians may have had over the last presidential election? Absolutely nothing.
Lol, no it doesn't.

"But as I’ve said before, any investigation of Trump was likely to backfire when investigators started to look at the Democrats and their dealings.

And that’s exactly what is starting to happen."

The whole point of the article, nice try lefty.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Um... But it isn't... The investigation is still ongoing just like before. If some Democrats get swept up in the mix because of shady dealings, then so be it. Unlike you righties, I don't care for political cheerleading. So if Dems need to be investigated then investigate them. I see no backfiring here. Just partisan posturing like usual from the NY Post.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

He's going to jail for tax evasion and money laundering. He's being impeached for treason and collusion to disrupt the democratic process of the election.
Count on it.
And his nose is so far from clean you'd wonder how he's not already in jail.
Well he's gotten the IC pissed off and now he's going to pay because those hounds won't give up til they have something. And he's so dirty finding something hasn't taken much time at all.

The train is speeding towards the station now.

All aboard for Levenworth. Leavenworth next stop.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

He's going to jail for tax evasion and money laundering. He's being impeached for treason and collusion to disrupt the democratic process of the election.
Count on it.
Well he's gotten the IC pissed off and now he's going to pay because those hounds won't give up til they have something. And he's so dirty finding something hasn't taken much time at all.

More likely all aboard for a pardon. Pardonville next stop.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Everything continues to go wrong for Democrats and they're looking for reasons why.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Trump, Manifort, Flynn, Page, Stone they're all going down.
They're putting the thumb screws to Manifort and Flynn right now.
Those guys lied to the FBI and I know you know what that means if what you claimed back last summer was true G-Man. They have them on that. Hands down. The reason there have been no prosecutions yet are that those two are singing like little birdies right now.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That would be his biggest mistake but probably why Mueller is bringing N.Y. state into the deal. Because trump can't pardon state charges.
So perhaps next stop Sing Sing Prison instead.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Count on it.

More likely all aboard for a pardon. Pardonville next stop.

Trump can't pardon himself and Mueller recently maneuvered so that Trump can't pardon anyone connected to this conspiracy. Not happening. You best pray that your deflections from your fears are true and there really isn't anything that Trump did illegally.

link   

If Trump is guilty of any crimes, he should be punished.

If Hillary is guilty of any crimes, she should be punished.

If anyone is guilty of any crimes, they should be punished.

There should never be any partisanship when it comes to committing crimes or the severity of punishment.

link   
The only people who don't approve of the decision to investigate Trump are Trump's die-hard supporters. Since these people would never vote DEM to begin with, it's simply not possible for this to "backfire."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join