It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollars of Stolen US Money Found /Susan Lindauer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dragonridr

Not to mention the FBI convicted her of treason.

Two things wrong here. Not the least of which is that the FBI doesn't convict anyone.
Actually, she was determined to be too coocoo for trial. And it wasn't for treason.

Actually she was one of if not the first American to be held without a trial (patriot act). Held for I thought she said 5 years (but it may just be one year) because of her 911 whistle blowing. But that's another long story.
edit on 5-9-2017 by Doctor Smith because: corrected

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't know why people don't see these tantalizing in the same way I'm sure they do free movies on sites such at Netflix. If it sounds like it is in your interest, click on it. If You decide it is poor or not to your tastes, you leave it high and dry after a few minutes.

Many of you spend more time complaining than you would by clicking to sample the offering.

Yep! expectations of the holy, ten-second video solution to life's problems are alive and well on ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't know why people don't see these tantalizing in the same way I'm sure they do free movies on sites such at Netflix. If it sounds like it is in your interest, click on it. If You decide it is poor or not to your tastes, you leave it high and dry after a few minutes.

Many of you spend more time complaining than you would by clicking to sample the offering.

Yep! expectations of the holy, ten-second video solution to life's problems are alive and well on ATS.

If a poster can't put enough time into posting a topic, don't expect most people to spend the time to figure out what the poster is trying to convey.

The idea of "let the reader do the work" (which is what you're proposing) sounds like what journalism schools must be teaching these days. Drive by media.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The indictment was for acting as an unregistered foreign agent. It was not based on the Patriot Act. She was incarcerated for about a year while undergoing psychiatric evaluation and treatment. The judge who released her didn't think it worked. She was declared incompetent for trial and released on bail. The case was later dropped entirely.

At least a half dozen doctors for both the defense and the prosecution have found that Ms. Lindauer suffers from delusions of grandeur and paranoia, which makes her incompetent to stand trial, the judge said. But she refuses to accept the diagnosis or to take medication, he said. One doctor found that Ms. Lindauer had a history of psychotic episodes going back to her childhood, possibly at the age of 7, the judge said. These include her contention that she had gifts of prophecy that allowed her to report 11 bombings before they happened, that she spoke with divine inspiration and that she was an angel.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 9/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Not to mention the FBI convicted her of treason.

Two things wrong here. Not the least of which is that the FBI doesn't convict anyone.
Actually, she was determined to be too coocoo for trial. And it wasn't for treason.

I stand correcred I should have said prosecuted for treason. The only reason she got off was being deemed mentally ill. So taking the word of insane people is usually inadvisable.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

She was neither charged with nor prosecuted for treason.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

She was neither charged with nor prosecuted for treason.
en.wikipedia.org...

In 2005, Lindauer was incarcerated atCarswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, for psychological evaluation. She was then moved to theMetropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.[28] In 2006, she was released after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial.[29][28] He noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, and the record shows that even lay people recognize that she is seriously disturbed."[28]

During Lindauer's incarceration she refused antipsychotic medicationwhich the United States Department of Justice claimed would render hercompetent to stand trial. Judge Mukasey would not allow her to be forcibly medicated, as requested by the prosecution.[30][31][32][33]

The reason she wasn't prosecuted was she is mentally ill. Had she been medicated she would have gone to jail.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That might be the official story but it doesn't mean it's true. Look at the scum in the American government not bothering to go after the real criminals. Instead they try to fabricate a case against President Trump. They want crooked business as usual. Anything they say has to be taken with a grain of salt. But most people have short attention spans and buy everything they say.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The reason she wasn't prosecuted was she is mentally ill. Had she been medicated she would have gone to jail.

That would depend upon the outcome of the trial. One would think (or hope).

Was she really acting as a foreign agent or were her delusional claims making it sound like she might be? See, none of the prosecution's evidence was presented. Was it? Do you know more than you're saying? I would suppose not, since you first claimed she was "convicted by the FBI for treason", then that she was "prosecuted for treason."
None of which bears any resemblance to the actual case.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
If you people aren't willing to listen to the interview I guess I'll just have to live without your comments. Just go watch I Love Lucy reruns or whatever else you do with your valuable time.

I have a follow up to your video!

Please let me know what you think. In detail.

dont be like that.....op gave us a good idea and a subject

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Everywhere I look I find more more corruption. This tale by Susan Lindauer. If proven true this is the story of the decade. Sounds about right. She's trying to get Sessions and Trump to do something about this. And wants her reward money.

The Justice department and others in government are basically stealing us blind. When someone discovers this fact they go after the whistle blower instead of the criminals. Earth is one big swamp that needs desperate draining.

To whatever extent this story is true and accurate, and When someone discovers this fact they go after the whistle blower instead of the criminals is true, its a measure of the govts disdain for the people who are supposed to be the masters.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

To whatever extent this story is true and accurate

Facts be damned?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Azureblue

To whatever extent this story is true and accurate

Facts be damned?

She says she can easily prove it in court. But of course she's supposedly crazy. We need not bother to take a look at the facts. Move along sheeple. Nothing to see here.
edit on 6-9-2017 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join