It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im confused by the Lefts Beliefs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

ya, they are, but then if you look at some of the far right religious leaders, I don't think that they think anyone leaning left are real christians, so what can I say.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

The "Never Trump Crowd" is a little more specific which helps to some degree.

But that is also a used in a variety to ways. I think there is an actual group who called themselves the "Never Trump" people at least at one time. If they still exist and can be listed in some way then you'd have an actual group of people since they've chosen to identify as that.

But I'm not sure that is what the OP means by "The Left". That is your opinion only so far. I'd like to know what the OP means by "The Left" still though too.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
I was a never trump person, I was also a never hillary person...
as far as I was concerned it was better to vote third party, or not at all than to vote for either of them.

wonder how many others felt the way I did...
my guess is that this election was more of the lesser of two evils than it was that there was a vast number that supported either of them.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

According to the "right" if you didn't vote for Trump you voted for Hillary and support her.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Wasn't there an actual group of people that labeled themselves "Never Trump" though?? Like officially, similar to "The Girl Scouts" or "The Benevolent Order of Water Buffalo" or whatever??

Or was it just a loose term for anyone who held that opinion??

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: 3daysgone

The "Never Trump Crowd" is a little more specific which helps to some degree.

But that is also a used in a variety to ways. I think there is an actual group who called themselves the "Never Trump" people at least at one time. If they still exist and can be listed in some way then you'd have an actual group of people since they've chosen to identify as that.

But I'm not sure that is what the OP means by "The Left". That is your opinion only so far. I'd like to know what the OP means by "The Left" still though too.

The OP calls it the left, at least I believe, because most of that group is from the left, although I think there are quiet a few on the right as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The right is just as bad as the left. If you think otherwise then you are delusional.

Here's what the left used to stand for before it became Republican lite:

An old English judge once said: 'Necessitous men are not free men.' Liberty requires opportunity to make a living - a living decent according to the standard of the time, a living which gives man not only enough to live by, but something to live for.

For too many of us the political equality we once had won was meaningless in the face of economic inequality. A small group had concentrated into their own hands an almost complete control over other people's property, other people's money, other people's labor - other people's lives. For too many of us life was no longer free; liberty no longer real; men could no longer follow the pursuit of happiness.

Against economic tyranny such as this, the American citizen could appeal only to the organized power of government.

Speech before the 1936 Democratic National Convention

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

ya know Jim Bakker's said that if they impeach him we can expect the christians to start a revolution over it??

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Gez you sure love identity politics.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
pretty sure there was...
yep there was...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4-9-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Xianb

The left does not operate with logic or reality. Great Post Star and flag

This whole thread is illogical..liberals liberals waaah!!! Gerber.

liberals hate white ppl?? Calling them racist??..donno if u noticed but "Ahem" there are perhaps more liberal white ppl than there are Blk ppl period.
Calling out racist some of whom are white ,is not the same as bring white,
yes you can find examples of flakes who happened to be liberal that your list applys to..
If I want to I could make a troll thread with a list tying conservatives to being racist ,homophobic fascistic, Anti American , hypocritical ,generally misinformed cry babies.

But I won't because I recognize variety.
John Kasich self described conservative I could stomach over Donald Trump..(may the mad king's reign be short)

edit on 4-9-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

According to the "right" if you didn't vote for Trump you voted for Hillary and support her.

Guess who the election was between? AND THE WINNER IS: ?
edit on 4-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Guess who the election was between? I'll give you time...

Ever heard of the Libertarian party, or the Green party.....they had candidates running as well....

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Kromlech

Guess who the election was between? I'll give you time...

Ever heard of the Libertarian party, or the Green party.....they had candidates running as well....

OF COURSE I remember the losing parties.
edit on 4-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ya lost me at "Trump donated a million from his own bank account" NO he didn't. Trump pledged a million from his FOUNDATION that is made up of donations (tax deductable) from a lot of people.....this is NOT Trump's personal cash.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
their beliefs are confusing becaus the SJW crowd are imbeciles that are manipulated by polititions to remain in power

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

You sound centrist to me. The only voices of rationality I have heard over the last fifteen years. However, it gets drowned out by partisan and ideological nonsense.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pagan666
their beliefs are confusing becaus the SJW crowd are imbeciles that are manipulated by polititions to remain in power

Spoken like a true Trump supporter. You should feel right at home here at ATS, welcome.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pagan666

Really?? Like brothers or those who believed that Obama was the president during Katerina.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Ya lost me at "Trump donated a million from his own bank account" NO he didn't. Trump pledged a million from his FOUNDATION that is made up of donations (tax deductable) from a lot of people.....this is NOT Trump's personal cash.

Thanks for the info. I didn't read up on that one yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join